Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i used to be a translator and if the rates are the same and timing isnt too short i think all that would be 300-500 bucks, which isnt that much since its technically proofreading, oh and use deepl, its much better.
From what I checked by talking to a couple of editors, 500k words cost about 4000$ for copywriting (Simply not feasible for me...). I asked for the value for full game writing, but I'm not sure if other editors charge by the hour.

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
From what I checked by talking to a couple of editors, 500k words cost about 4000$ for copywriting (Simply not feasible for me...). I asked for the value for full game writing, but I'm not sure if other editors charge by the hour.
words? i thought characters. i just went on fiverr to see and yeah, seems expensive. still, you dont need professionals, any guy proficient in english could do that for a fraction of the amount and i would seriously recommend it for at least the first few hours of the game

oh and spellblade skill is too trash, buff it or something

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
words? i thought characters. i just went on fiverr to see and yeah, seems expensive. still, you dont need professionals, any guy proficient in english could do that for a fraction of the amount and i would seriously recommend it for at least the first few hours of the game

oh and spellblade skill is too trash, buff it or something
Spellblade is a light magic skill, meaning it has a big effect on dark or arcane opponents. Also on opponents with high physical resistance but low magic resistance.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I just picked up this game, and so far I am enjoying it.

Have 1 question though: how easy is it to miss questions/romances in this game? For example, if I did one quest before another, would other quests or romances be permanently locked? Thanks

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I just picked up this game, and so far I am enjoying it.

Have 1 question though: how easy is it to miss questions/romances in this game? For example, if I did one quest before another, would other quests or romances be permanently locked? Thanks
All the romances in the game are open, that is, for you to start them you need to interact with the girls and cultivate the relationship with them, making it move forward.

Example: You meet Lisbeth in Ingmery, interact with her increasing the love level and unlocking new interactions/events.

I usually don't block routes with the girls, this is bad development design.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
All the romances in the game are open, that is, for you to start them you need to interact with the girls and cultivate the relationship with them, making it move forward.

Example: You meet Lisbeth in Ingmery, interact with her increasing the love level and unlocking new interactions/events.

I usually don't block routes with the girls, this is bad development design.
Ok, thanks for the information. Just wanted to make sure it was not easy to miss content like some games do.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
in the future, when Eileen becomes pregnant and they both go to live at the castle...
so i need to wait?

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I'm a bit lost in this game. Where is this Rasha's home? Have I locked myself out of something?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
in the future, when Eileen becomes pregnant and they both go to live at the castle...
so i need to wait?
Yes, I plan for Eileen and Belle to go live at the castle in the near future. The order of that, whether she's going to get pregnant and then live in the castle, or if she's going to live in the castle and then get pregnant, I'm still deciding.

This is more of a technical issue, as for the castle girls to get pregnant, you need to have the nursery built.

For 0.2.3 though, I'll do a post later announcing what I have planned. The star of this release must be Lisbeth or Katherine.

I'm a bit lost in this game. Where is this Rasha's home? Have I locked myself out of something?
Finish the "First call" quest, return to Usanna and fulfill the Tribe Restoration Festival event. After that, you can return to Rasha at the tribe's treasury and flirt with her, where she will invite you to her house and you will unlock the location.

Last edited:

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Oh I see it just didn't have a marked location. I could keep that storyline going. Now I've also restored the castle and talked with the mage in the library, but can't seem to find a way to keep restoring the castle (for the slave quarters I need for Ghorza I've found out I need through a thread search).

abudirka

Jul 21, 2017
If it costs the same from both sources, why would she be involved with the smugglers at all?
I know the purpose of the mission is to essentially get it for free, but I think it would make more sense for her to have approached the smugglers if the Guild version was like 10k versus their 3k.
Edit: Alternative Hypothesis - Maybe it's supposed to say the smugglers want 300, and the dev accidentally added an extra zero.
3000.jpg

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Oh I see it just didn't have a marked location. I could keep that storyline going. Now I've also restored the castle and talked with the mage in the library, but can't seem to find a way to keep restoring the castle (for the slave quarters I need for Ghorza I've found out I need through a thread search).
Return to Khae and buy the castle upgrades. You need coins for that.

If it costs the same from both sources, why would she be involved with the smugglers at all?
I know the purpose of the mission is to essentially get it for free, but I think it would make more sense for her to have approached the smugglers if the Guild version was like 10k versus their 3k.
Edit: Alternative Hypothesis - Maybe it's supposed to say the smugglers want 300, and the dev accidentally added an extra zero.
View attachment 1859993
Hmm, yeah looking at it now... I tweaked the thing. Technically the smugglers should sell this cheaper, yes.

Adjusted to - 1200 smugglers, 3000 - guild.

Thanks for the insight, sometimes I miss some details.

Reactions: abudirka

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well its been a while now since I have played this game so time to give it a go again.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
And as for me, I need to update the wiki to 0.2.2 and continue the Lisbeth content. Yes, I decided that our redhead catgirl will be the star of the next release.

I personally can't wait to get her out of the hooker life.

A little romance quest for her, done the scene commission (lotus style, you have no idea how hard it is to find good references for such a pose), and finally her becoming a follower and going to Skystone.

I should add the nursery to the castle in 0.2.3 as well, soon I will add more pregnancy to the game.

Reactions: Kamikathe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Airell

"work" not worh and "her" not his. work her.jpg

Just getting started will post more as I find them.

ADD: If I choose west here it throws me off the screen and have to use save to get back into the game. west.jpg

ADD Again: Something is really off here I have sleep in my room for 2 days now and still says I am drunk. drunk.jpg

ADD yet Again: Airell
Some how or another the map is off by 1 square.
I can go north and south but not west off map.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

"work" not worh and "her" not his. View attachment 1864659

Just getting started will post more as I find them.

ADD: If I choose west here it throws me off the screen and have to use save to get back into the game. View attachment 1864726

ADD Again: Something is really off here I have sleep in my room for 2 days now and still says I am drunk. View attachment 1864775

ADD yet Again: Airell
Some how or another the map is off by 1 square.
I can go north and south but not west View attachment 1865051
Issue 1. Fixed, thanks and sorry for the typo.
Issue 2. Fixed at v0.2.2, I thought I added the fix to version 0.2.1, but I missed it. My mistake.
Issue 3. I can't reproduce this bug, I tried to do that but I think it might be something related to the browser. I test the game on Chrome and Opera only.
Issue 4. I couldn't reproduce this bug either. Tried all of Gilford's options, but nothing. I'll update the Lean Plate though, this should be fixed soon.

Thanks for pointing it out. These aren't game-breaking bugs though, I'm glad to be able to offer stable enough gameplay. My several hours just testing and polishing the game paid off lol

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Issue 1. Fixed, thanks and sorry for the typo.
Issue 2. Fixed at v0.2.2, I thought I added the fix to version 0.2.1, but I missed it. My mistake.
Issue 3. I can't reproduce this bug, I tried to do that but I think it might be something related to the browser. I test the game on Chrome and Opera only.
Issue 4. I couldn't reproduce this bug either. Tried all of Gilford's options, but nothing. I'll update the Lean Plate though, this should be fixed soon.

Thanks for pointing it out. These aren't game-breaking bugs though, I'm glad to be able to offer stable enough gameplay. My several hours just testing and polishing the game paid off lol
On 3 I had to click the arrows left and right then it cleared off.
On 4 I had to leave the map then come back and it fixed it self.

Now on to something else, my stats lose some and this is like the 2nd time.
I had my stats up to 10 or more and now there lower stats.jpg
On my first level up i choose my stats and on the next level up I was missing about half the points I had on each stat.
This time it looks like I lost 3-4 on each stat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
On 3 I had to click the arrows left and right then it cleared off.
On 4 I had to leave the map then come back and it fixed it self.

Now on to something else, my stats lose some and this is like the 2nd time.
I had my stats up to 10 or more and now there lower View attachment 1865296
On my first level up i choose my stats and on the next level up I was missing about half the points I had on each stat.
This time it looks like I lost 3-4 on each stat.
It's the first time someone reports a bug like this. May I ask which browser do you use to play? This seems to show some unusual behavior.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's the first time someone reports a bug like this. May I ask which browser do you use to play? This seems to show some unusual behavior.
At first I was using FireFox but now on chrome.
I think I may have found the problem, if I switch over to skills after doing stats they reset back to where they were but if I exit the stats stay where I set them then I can go back in and choose the skill.
Waiting on a new level to really make sure of that though.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
At first I was using FireFox but now on chrome.
I think I may have found the problem, if I switch over to skills after doing stats they reset back to where they were but if I exit the stats stay where I set them then I can go back in and choose the skill.
Waiting on a new level to really make sure of that though.
If possible, could you send your save so I can check this? I'm not aware of anything in the code that could generate this effect.

And just to be sure, after distributing your attribute points, you need to "Set attributes" to set everything. If you leave the passage without it, the points return to their original place and are not distributed.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes