Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yup, that seems to have fixed it

I will be watching this project with great interest. Its already pretty good and playable, can't wait for further developments. From my time playing, I will leave some feedback and suggestions here:

* The waiting feature is a godsend, but its kinda useless if the only places you can wait in are "Safe" places that already tend to have beds. You should also be able to wait in the orc village and to wait anywhere with a chance for a random encounter.

* 5 minutes per square of movement is a bit too much, it basically takes a full day to travel anywhere, which combined with the aforementioned difficulties in waiting means that it is difficult to nail time sensitive events or NPC's, but I can't really think of a good solution. CoC2 does 1minute/movement AFAIK, but there may not be enough content in this game yet to sustain that. Is it possible to have time move slower when inside cities or such?

* Campsites in the wild areas would be nice, to be able to avoid the trek back and forth to heal. Maybe no need for a full system like COC's of buying supplies and setting up camp anywhere, but there could be locations where you could set up a campsite, just to cut down on the back and forth. Or add sleeping spots to the farm and the orc village independant of the player's relationship with Usanna or Eileen

* Time sensitive NPC's should have their times more clearly marked out in their location. For example, the square where Rasha hangs out or Naomi at the bar should have her schedule indicated there, otherwise the player has to consult the wiki. First time I played I completely missed Rasha.

* This is probably more of a personal preference, and it would almost definetly be a huge PITA to rewrite dialogue, but I don't much like third person dialogue/descriptions during sex scenes. Even with the color to try and differentiate it (which isn't a perfect solution either since the color for NPC dialogue and third person dialogue tends to be the same), stuff like "Sound of cum pumping" kinda breaks the flow for me. But as I said, probably a PITA to change at this point, maybe just have it take on a unique color of its own as a tweak?

* Extremely minor and nitpicky detail, but the "book" background for the save screen, the black crease on the middle, makes it hard to read the text that stays on top. Is there also no way to have more than 10 save slots?

Other than that, I see a very promising base for a project that unlike CoC doesn't devolve into half a million horse futa with balls the size of people. Really looking forwards to the addition of more content, NPC's, weapons armor and potions, etc etc. Even if you completely stopped right here it would still be a pretty decent small game, hope it manages to go far.
1. The waiting feature
This was done in patron version 0.2.1, a small enhancement to the waiting functionality. It will be in the public version as soon as 0.2.2 is out.

2. 5 minutes per square of movement is a bit too much
This depends on the difficulty of the terrain. For example, Ardass and Ingmery now take 2 minutes per square (Also polished in the patron version) while in forests this can take 10 minutes.

3. Campsites in the wild areas would be nice
Added, it will be in v0.2.2 thanks to Gearsky previous suggestion. Reagent collection regions in wild areas can be used for sleeping and masturbating, improving lust/health control.

4. Time sensitive NPC's should have their times more clearly marked out in their location.
Added just now. You mean a description of the passage indicating that the girls are there, right? Man I can't believe I forgot to add this... Thanks for pointing out.

5. This is probably more of a personal preference, and it would almost definetly be a huge PITA to rewrite dialogue
Already removed from the game and tweaked in the text thanks to Gearsky's previous suggestion as well. I didn't think it would detract from reading and immersion, so I tweaked the entire writing.

6. Extremely minor and nitpicky detail, but the "book" background for the save screen
Just did a small adjustment, hope it is better now.
1653577587092.png

I appreciate the kind words and suggestions, I will always do my best to implement everything that is best for the game. Appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidderyao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
0.2.2 is going to be the release first anniversary of the project... Special time. Complete rework of content with Renelis, initial content with Evelyn, and the story mission (Helping fellise) complete.

I will challenge myself and create a special scene for Usanna, the first event with her at the end of the festival should be a unique scene.
A little more... Add a unique set of actions to the sex system for Violith.

Polishing and testing everything is going to be a long process... Wish me luck.

the.end.of.an.age

Mar 27, 2021
So, I did "The First Call" - enslaved Ghorza, and then.. I overlooked the option to "enter" the hut again. I was nearly dead, so I went back to town and slept.

Did I fuck up? I never got any sort of invitation from Usanna. When I went back to the hut in the village, I can only talk to her about her tribe and herself, and Tasks (though she has none to offer). The quest is still listed as "in-progress" in my quest log.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So, I did "The First Call" - enslaved Ghorza, and then.. I overlooked the option to "enter" the hut again. I was nearly dead, so I went back to town and slept.

Did I fuck up? I never got any sort of invitation from Usanna. When I went back to the hut in the village, I can only talk to her about her tribe and herself, and Tasks (though she has none to offer). The quest is still listed as "in-progress" in my quest log.
Go to the town hall in Ingmery and report the quest, two days later go back to the mayor and you will complete the quest and unlock more interactions with Usanna.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay content all ready, as soon as I finish polishing it's release time. I need to test the compatibility of 0.2.2 with previous versions of the game, so if anyone can provide a save, it would help me a lot.

You guys at F95 have helped me a lot with pointing out errors and very good suggestions for the game.

Reactions: mrttao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thread updated, v0.2.1 published. This is the game's first birthday, and I'm really feeling really happy with everything I've been able to do. Being able to dedicate myself to my passion, working hard at it, is rewarding and very pleasurable.

Thanks to you guys for the suggestions and kind words, you guys helped me with an important kind of support.

1654482456932.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I love these sorts of games. How's the pregnancy content?
Repeatable impregnation, unique and repeable scenes and dialogue. Childbirth, afterbirth interaction with the kids and watching them grow.

Basically... The complete set.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Thread updated, v0.2.1 published. This is the game's first birthday, and I'm really feeling really happy with everything I've been able to do. Being able to dedicate myself to my passion, working hard at it, is rewarding and very pleasurable.

Thanks to you guys for the suggestions and kind words, you guys helped me with an important kind of support.

View attachment 1853134
happy birthday
long time no see
cant wait to play

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
happy birthday
long time no see
cant wait to play
You should see the wait option in the Black Axes tribe now. I'll make sure this option is available anywhere with romantic encounters.

This release took quite a while, that's about 30 days... lol

It's fair, I wanted to do a big release to celebrate the first year of the game's life.

Reactions: kidderyao

Al Gore

Oct 24, 2019
You should see the wait option in the Black Axes tribe now. I'll make sure this option is available anywhere with romantic encounters.

This release took quite a while, that's about 30 days... lol

It's fair, I wanted to do a big release to celebrate the first year of the game's life.
This may have been asked before but are there plans to expand upon the character creation? It'd be nice to be able to change physical appearance, initial attribute specs, or more importantly have different classes to choose from.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Does the game have any actual sex cgs? like art/pixel/sprites and stuff or is it just text with characters portrait?
Thanks.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This may have been asked before but are there plans to expand upon the character creation? It'd be nice to be able to change physical appearance, initial attribute specs, or more importantly have different classes to choose from.
No. I made this decision early on in the project, realizing that character customization would greatly dilute the game's content. Basically, the more customizations, the more in-game variables that need a lot of content in addition to making artwork for the sex scenes/hot scenes unfeasible and stealing my attention on things that are often superficial.

The customization becomes a deadly trap for the dev, and an illusion for the player.

I preferred to keep only one protagonist with canon appearance and one class, leaving me free to create content, his skilltree, develop characters, missions and story in a straight and unrestricted way.

This has worked well. In a year of development, the game has over 500k words, a large amount of characters (and growing), artwork for chars and scenes, and storylines that I find deep enough for every girl.

Does the game have any actual sex cgs? like art/pixel/sprites and stuff or is it just text with characters portrait?
Thanks.
Yes, that has and will have much more. I just didn't add this to the first page of the thread so as not to give people the wrong impression. My game is a text game with dense writing, but yes, each scene will end with a CG with variations. Sex, orgasm, and preggo variants.

Reactions: RayBar

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game needs a "stuck" button for when errors have you outside the map.

North of the first town, if you take the right side that goes towards the cave, but go into the left hook near the water, it allows you to press west into the blank square areas. This makes you stuck and unable to go anywhere or do anything.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Game needs a "stuck" button for when errors have you outside the map.

North of the first town, if you take the right side that goes towards the cave, but go into the left hook near the water, it allows you to press west into the blank square areas. This makes you stuck and unable to go anywhere or do anything.
It has already been reported and fixed in 0.2.2. Hmm, I could have sworn I added this fix to 0.2.1... I think I missed it. Sorry.

KkwwkNya

Jun 4, 2020
ive looked at a couple of saves files from other people and some of emm have ridiculous amount of money how did u guys cheat that amount of money and stats as well?

Reactions: vrevenge0

Goddesslucy

Jan 27, 2020
Repeatable impregnation, unique and repeable scenes and dialogue. Childbirth, afterbirth interaction with the kids and watching them grow.

Basically... The complete set.
Thank you! Reneh's design is super cute btw. Looking forward to playing, and I will you luck on your future releases <3

Reactions: Airell

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah, I'm aware of grammatical problems. To be direct, unfortunately I can't afford copywriting, it's too expensive so it can't be helped. I've been doing my best though, doing everything in my power to create the best I can.
i used to be a translator and if the rates are the same and timing isnt too short i think all that would be 300-500 bucks, which isnt that much since its technically proofreading, oh and use deepl, its much better.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes