a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If possible, could you send your save so I can check this? I'm not aware of anything in the code that could generate this effect.

And just to be sure, after distributing your attribute points, you need to "Set attributes" to set everything. If you leave the passage without it, the points return to their original place and are not distributed.
That could be it I really don't remember if I did or not, will check again on level up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If possible, could you send your save so I can check this? I'm not aware of anything in the code that could generate this effect.

And just to be sure, after distributing your attribute points, you need to "Set attributes" to set everything. If you leave the passage without it, the points return to their original place and are not distributed.
Yes I use the button to set attributes and it still went back down.
Here is my save file.
This is level 5 and after i use up the points I hit "Set Attributes" then set the skill and left. stats.jpg
Now at level 6 the attributes are still the same as level 5. stats 3.jpg

This save is before setting the attributes.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yes I use the button to set attributes and it still went back down.
Here is my save file.
This is level 5 and after i use up the points I hit "Set Attributes" then set the skill and left. View attachment 1865628
Now at level 6 the attributes are still the same as level 5. View attachment 1865630

This save is before setting the attributes.
I checked this, even saved and loaded and I can't reproduce the bug. I tested this on build 0.2.1 which I believe is the one you are using. Or are you using an older version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I checked this, even saved and loaded and I can't reproduce the bug. I tested this on build 0.2.1 which I believe is the one you are using. Or are you using an older version?
Yes using the one on here 0.2.1.

• Sad
Reactions: Airell

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Welp, I hate it when that happens... I can't fix a bug I can't reproduce, I'm honestly sorry.

View attachment 1865676
It only happens at level up or so it seems to me.
Once you set it it stays that way until you get your next level up.

I been having problems with my mouse and it could very well be that.

I will keep an eye on it and see with checking it every so often to make sure its set right.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It only happens at level up or so it seems to me.
Once you set it it stays that way until you get your next level up.

I been having problems with my mouse and it could very well be that.

I will keep an eye on it and see with checking it every so often to make sure its set right.
I'll pay special attention to this when I'm testing the game, although I've tried to reproduce this every way and nothing. Hope this isn't seriously interfering with your gameplay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll pay special attention to this when I'm testing the game, although I've tried to reproduce this every way and nothing. Hope this isn't seriously interfering with your gameplay.
No its not getting in the way its just don't seem to be working as it should, but like I said it could be my mouse doing it to me.

On the missing item icons for the health potions, could you not rotate the regular one 90 degrees for now until you get the new art?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
No its not getting in the way its just don't seem to be working as it should, but like I said it could be my mouse doing it to me.

On the missing item icons for the health potions, could you not rotate the regular one 90 degrees for now until you get the new art?
Yeah, I don't really like the "placeholder" icon either. The game artist doesn't always have time to take care of the item icons, but I always try to fill them all in for releases. lol

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So far, the game is enjoyable and the RPG elements are well implemented.

I have 1 more question. My play style is very slow and exploration oriented, so I spend many in-game days doing this and not doing quests. Does/will this game any time based events? I know a few RPGs have it where some quests or rewards depend on how fast some things are completed; I assume your game does not work like based on previous comments, but I just want to make sure. Thanks

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So far, the game is enjoyable and the RPG elements are well implemented.

I have 1 more question. My play style is very slow and exploration oriented, so I spend many in-game days doing this and not doing quests. Does/will this game any time based events? I know a few RPGs have it where some quests or rewards depend on how fast some things are completed; I assume your game does not work like based on previous comments, but I just want to make sure. Thanks
No timed events. You can play without worrying about it, I thought about doing timed events at first, but I saw that this was also a bad development model.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
As for "cheats", it is a sugarcube game too..
in the console most of the player stats are under

SugarCube.State.variables.Characters.player.data

so thats another route.

Reactions: BurningLlama

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how or when can i visit Slave pen ?? keep saying ( too early for that)
At night don't remember the exact time but its after 8 pm if I remember right.
I don't use them anyway since there is 2 you can get pregnant and they are the only ones I interact with.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes