Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Why are we forced to spare orcs, worgs etc? Aren't they going around raping and murdering people? Seems dumb & irresponsible for the protag to let them go.

Reactions: testyv1

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why are we forced to spare orcs, worgs etc? Aren't they going around raping and murdering people? Seems dumb & irresponsible for the protag to let them go.
Pure orcs aren't evil, they're just troublesome. It is the protagonist's personality not to kill pure beings, only if he has no choice. Wargs... I hadn't thought of that. lol

• Angry
Reactions: testyv1

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Why is this game not rape tagged? Seriously you can rape enemies when they lose, enemies rape you when you lose and then there is the whole Ghorza route where the majority if not all the scenes are rape (depending if count the latest slave Stockholm syndrome scenes as rape or not). Judging by by the presence of an entire slave wing and assuming Ghorzas route is indicative of how future slaves will be treated there will presumably be plenty of rape in future releases as well so it seems absurd that the game does not have the tag.

Reactions: bruce555 and mrttao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why is this game not rape tagged? Seriously you can rape enemies when they lose, enemies rape you when you lose and then there is the whole Ghorza route where the majority if not all the scenes are rape (depending if count the latest slave Stockholm syndrome scenes as rape or not). Judging by by the presence of an entire slave wing and assuming Ghorzas route is indicative of how future slaves will be treated there will presumably be plenty of rape in future releases as well so it seems absurd that the game does not have the tag.
I need to disagree. Rape is when the girl doesn't want to have sex, but she is forced to. If you notice in every post-combat scene, you'll see that the girls give in and want it. Same with Ghorza, especially after she became a slave.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
I need to disagree. Rape is when the girl doesn't want to have sex, but she is forced to. If you notice in every post-combat scene, you'll see that the girls give in and want it. Same with Ghorza, especially after she became a slave.
Even if we did accept those instances (which I do not Ghorza was very clear that she hated the protagonist and did not want to have sex with him but had no choice as slave in the beginning.) how do you explain away more blatant instances like the alarune loss scene where the mc is mind controlled and literally raped to death?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Even if we did accept those instances (which I do not Ghorza was very clear that she hated the protagonist and did not want to have sex with him but had no choice as slave.) how do explain away more blatant instances like the alarune loss scene where the mc is mind controlled and literally raped to death?
About Ghorza, yes, at first she hated him because he defeated her. But if you look at the details of the sex scenes with her, you can see that even in these cases he is seductive enough to put her in the right mood and make her want the sex, and enjoy it. That's how he starts to make her like him even though she has trouble admitting it.

Now, as for the Alraunes' bad ending... I agree.

Anyway, Rape tag attracts people looking for a protag who rapes and corrupts girls, which is not in my game and so I felt it was more rational to remove the tag.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Are you sure you downloaded the cheaty version? I checked this and everything is ok.
figured it out i installed the wrong quickfix i installed the quickfix for the regular version but now everything is fixed

Reactions: Airell

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Now, as for the Alraunes' bad ending... I agree.

Anyway, Rape tag attracts people looking for a protag who rapes and corrupts girls, which is not in my game and so I felt it was more rational to remove the tag.
Technically speaking, the tag should be added since tags represent what is in-game even if not the main focus. Another game I play has the MC get rape by a girl in 1 scene in the entire game, and it got the tag for that.
I would say have a mod add the tag and just a note in the genre or dev notes that this only happens on bad ends.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Technically speaking, the tag should be added since tags represent what is in-game even if not the main focus. Another game I play has the MC get rape by a girl in 1 scene in the entire game, and it got the tag for that.
I would say have a mod add the tag and just a note in the genre or dev notes that this only happens on bad ends.
Hm, I agree. Added the tag. I hope people who come looking for more extensive rape content won't be disappointed though.

Reactions: mrttao

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Pure orcs aren't evil, they're just troublesome. It is the protagonist's personality not to kill pure beings, only if he has no choice. Wargs... I hadn't thought of that. lol
It's your game & decision, but I can't get behind that logic. Your intro set a darker tone for the game. Having a goody two shoes jedi like protag clashes with that and kills immersion. It's kinda like reading comics where a superhero arrests a serial killer villain and the villain repeatedly escapes from prison and kills more people. Those deaths are on the hero.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FFFFFACK and Airell

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It's your game & decision, but I can't get behind that logic. Your intro set a darker tone for the game. Having a goody two shoes jedi like protag clashes with that and kills immersion. It's kinda like reading comics where a superhero arrests a serial killer villain and the villain repeatedly escapes from prison and kills more people. Those deaths are on the hero.
I would not call the MC a good-two-shoes as he still executes corrupted people, but I guess if the non-corrupt enemies are killing people or causing a lot of harm, then there should be an option to kill them.

I would disagree about the 2nd part of your paragraph though. If a superhero arrests someone, then it is up to the courts to dispel justice, assuming the courts are not corrupt, and if the courts do not decide to give the serial killer the death penalty, that is not the fault of the hero.

Reactions: Remplier

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I would disagree about the 2nd part of your paragraph though. If a superhero arrests someone, then it is up to the courts to dispel justice, assuming the courts are not corrupt, and if the courts do not decide to give the serial killer the death penalty, that is not the fault of the hero.
No, it is the hero's fault. They have the power to resolve a serious threat permanently and are choosing to pass on responsibility instead. It's on the hero if the person/group they trust to deal with the task is unable to handle it properly. Even more so if its happen and failed more than once. One mistake... fine. More than once... it's on you.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
No, it is the hero's fault. They have the power to resolve a serious threat permanently and are choosing to pass on responsibility instead.
In that scenario, I'd sooner place the blame on the lawmakers for lenient deterrence, the judges and juries for not dispensing adequate punishment, the jailing staff for failing to contain the threat, and/or the government for not providing adequate resources and delegation for any of those groups to perform at top form.

Exceptions exist, but I don't think humans are inherently born to be RoboCop (judge, jury, and executioner).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Remplier

FingeredHydra

Sep 17, 2017
some bugs i found
:if you have ghorza in your bedroom you can get lisbeth at same time and it deletes ghorza
:you restart the dragon fight quest after you have already finished it this breaks the game
:the text size doesn't save
:talking to naomi in the bar plays the office scene
also you might want a native english speaker to proofread your writing most pages have 4+ typos or incorrect placement of words or incorrect usage of words.

but really i enjoyed enjoyed the characters and look forward to future updates

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Naomi INN is bugged almost sure.
Im at the INN whenever i press the "Drink" it will loop the text when she is working.
1657898191940.png
1657898209650.png
Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
some bugs i found
:if you have ghorza in your bedroom you can get lisbeth at same time and it deletes ghorza
:you restart the dragon fight quest after you have already finished it this breaks the game
:the text size doesn't save
:talking to naomi in the bar plays the office scene
also you might want a native english speaker to proofread your writing most pages have 4+ typos or incorrect placement of words or incorrect usage of words.

but really i enjoyed enjoyed the characters and look forward to future updates
1. Fixed at quickfix.
2. I tried but I couldn't reproduce this bug. If you can provide a save, that's useful.
3. This wasn't a bug, but I fixed it anyway. xD

Naomi bug...
Airell
Naomi bug fixed at quickfix I've added to the first post.

Thanks for pointint this out, and sorry for the bugs, guys. I try to fight bugs with everything I've got, but some of them always slip through my fingers.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes