Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This game is great, but are those sex scene arts actually in the game? I got to the point where you fuck the orc leader and haven't seen any of the scenes in the OP.
You have a CG scene with Usanna only, missionary. The others haven't been added yet, sorry.

Reactions: Absurdity

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Ah ok. I saw the 3 in the Op but now that I look closer that's Ghorza. I haven't been able to find a place for her yet.

Anyway good stuff. I'm early in the game I think but so far my only suggestion is auto equiping skills if the player has less than the slots they can use, I missed my level 1 skill for a good bit until I noticed I had it when I leveled to 2.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, we are in that special phase of polishing and testing for release 0.2.5. I want to test save compatibility from previous versions, so if you guys have saves to share, I'd be grateful.

Ah ok. I saw the 3 in the Op but now that I look closer that's Ghorza. I haven't been able to find a place for her yet.

Anyway good stuff. I'm early in the game I think but so far my only suggestion is auto equiping skills if the player has less than the slots they can use, I missed my level 1 skill for a good bit until I noticed I had it when I leveled to 2.
Hmm, if this were implemented it would be with a "self-equip skills" option. And glad the game is pleasing.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Found two bugs (in the online public version):
- Talking to Naomi at the Inn and choosing the drink option acts as if you're still flirting with her at the city hall.
- Opening up the ifght with a Slash against the goblin makes you instantly retreat(?)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Found two bugs (in the online public version):
- Talking to Naomi at the Inn and choosing the drink option acts as if you're still flirting with her at the city hall.
- Opening up the ifght with a Slash against the goblin makes you instantly retreat(?)
Sorry for the delay in answering. I'm about to release 0.2.5 and this is a very busy time.

1. Fixed in the latest versions.
2. I have tested this and I cannot reproduce such a buh. I've never heard anything like that either... Could you explain better?

Hm, I don't understand how do you upgrade the castle. I've missed something.
Complete "Restoring skystone" and return to Khae, select "Services".

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Sorry for the delay in answering. I'm about to release 0.2.5 and this is a very busy time.

1. Fixed in the latest versions.
2. I have tested this and I cannot reproduce such a buh. I've never heard anything like that either... Could you explain better?

Complete "Restoring skystone" and return to Khae, select "Services".
In the first time going to the woods near the castle when I fought the goblin pair if I opened up the battle with a slash I instantly retreated instead. I'm not sure if it was the slash who caused it but switching targets around a bit and opening up with a skill was enough to get around it for me.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thread updated, v0.2.4. I wanted to do the release yesterday, but v0.2.5 was focused on Lisbeth's pregnancy storyline, and interactions with her kids besides Nursery for Skystone and other stuff... A lot of stuff, and that took a lot of time.

In 0.2.4, Lyrith is the star, guys.

Version 0.2.4 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.5 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Finished the update. Felt short compared to previous updates, but at least we got Lyrith to Skystone.

Did not find any bugs this time; just a few grammar corrections.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Finished the update. Felt short compared to previous updates, but at least we got Lyrith to Skystone.

Did not find any bugs this time; just a few grammar corrections.
Thanks. I've been trying to make smaller releases due to lack of time. The project is not my main source of income so it's a free time project, but since it's a big passion, I can easily pass this self imposed limit by creating many things. lol

In short, I'm trying to taking it easy to protect my health.

I'm using Google Chrome
Check if you have Durya's artwork in the game files. If you don't have it I think it's the only explanation...
1659481901121.png

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
In short, I'm trying to taking it easy to protect my health.
Fair enough, don't worry, as long you keep 'em coming, you take care of yourself first.

I'd rather take short but concise updates than anything else, really. It's way too easy for devs to burnout, especially in this industry. Health and family is always the first priority.

Reactions: Airell

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How can I restart the farm crash side quest? I got an error and now when I go to the farm I get the redhead's house empty, and when I talk to the cow it tells me that the mission is in progress. but I have no way to finish it.

1659501474772.png

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Bug ? I suppose i shouldn't be able to do that from Enchant / Infusion ? (too much of elemental resistances)
1659639748237.png

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes