Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Good .. if you don't consider them the same we are agreed and you can stop asking for the ntr tag :)

That is after all my entire point .. I never cared what your opinion is over what content is good or bad.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Anyway! It's time to bring news. And break the tension of the NTR subject a little... *Cough*

Basically, I added the first part of Luna's storyline, our new wolfgirl. Added Gray Claw Tribe maps, and new hostile encounters. Lupine hunter and huntress. Luna's stuff is still only 1/3 of what I'm going to add for her yet. This release is going to be big, just watch me...

I decided to add 3 hot scenes to huntress, 2 wins and 1 loss. This you will see in the release... lol
  • Warm massage - Victory
  • Let her ride - Victory
  • Serve her - Defeat
Added some good stuff for Luna, but much more to come. A romance quest is always big and time consuming. And besides, she goes to Skystone at the end, I've planned her entire route. (just not pregnancy yet)

Also a major overhaul of Ardass, with the addition of the town hall, mayor, maps of Khae's business and home, and the guild. The guild, yes... You can have repeatable missions and get coins in other ways.

For now, things like looking for specific ingredients or hunting creatures across the world maps, missions are still simple. Eventually I will add bigger quests with specific maps, but this requires more time.

Basically, Ardass is now a construction site where a lot still needs to be done. I don't promise deadlines, never. But I estimate that the release won't be ready yet next Sunday, sorry guys.

Lots to create and organize yet. I ask for everyone's patience, pls.

And as I always like to leave, a small preview of Luna's first artwork, our beloved wolfgirl.

1665986862127.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
sooo uuuhhh i can't find Meryel could someone give me a screenshot showing where she is?
After completing "Helping Fellise", you should go back to Lyra's palace and you can see Meryel's intro. From then on, she will be in her room in the palace.

Didn't I add Meryel's wiki page...? Uhh... Now I'm worried.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm quite busy with v0.2.9. I've just completed Luna's quest, and adding guild and repeatable quests.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
After completing "Helping Fellise", you should go back to Lyra's palace and you can see Meryel's intro. From then on, she will be in her room in the palace.

Didn't I add Meryel's wiki page...? Uhh... Now I'm worried.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm quite busy with v0.2.9. I've just completed Luna's quest, and adding guild and repeatable quests.
thanks for the answer. new problem, i'm sure i made ghorza my slave but i can't find her anywhere

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
thanks for the answer. new problem, i'm sure i made ghorza my slave but i can't find her anywhere
You can find it in the Slaves pen in Usanna's Tribe after completing the Tribe Rebuilding Festival. If you've enslaved her, you can talk to Gharol about her, and then you can visit her in her bedroom.

You must interact with Ghorza and increase her obedience to a certain degree, and then you can take her to Skystone.

Of course, for that you need to have rebuilt the Slave Quarters. You can do this by purchasing restoration from Khae.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
You can find it in the Slaves pen in Usanna's Tribe after completing the Tribe Rebuilding Festival. If you've enslaved her, you can talk to Gharol about her, and then you can visit her in her bedroom.

You must interact with Ghorza and increase her obedience to a certain degree, and then you can take her to Skystone.

Of course, for that you need to have rebuilt the Slave Quarters. You can do this by purchasing restoration from Khae.

thanks!

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I almost forgot to post here, sorry guys. My mind is quite busy with v0.2.9. This is going to be bigger than the releases I usually do.

But anyway, just sharing some weekly news. Basically, the last week was focused on restructuring Ardass, adding dialogue and new characters. We have more interactions for Gilford, Amy, and now you will be invited to meet the mayor of Ardass, Arya. And of course, the guild system with map and 3 repeatable missions.

This is all related in some way to Luna's mission. This has a lot of dialogue and variations, so it took some time. I like to make things deeper, guys, you can blame me for that. xD

But anyway, Luna's mission is also complete. Now, depending on your performance, you can take Luna to Skystone as your new follower.

I've added the first big event for her... A special night, but I don't want to spoil that. You will see.

Now it remains to add more events for her. These will be 6... 3 new bed scenes, 2 bath chambers scenes, a special morning scene and unique Luna variations to the sex system.

I'm wondering if the next sex artwork will be for her too... Possibly.

No deadlines, but I hope to release it on Sunday. This is a huge amount of work to polish and test, so I can't make any guarantees. I just guarantee that I'll do my best, which I've been doing since our v0.0.1.

And a little taste... Ghorza's relaxing bath.
1666743272016.png

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
sooo uuhhh i think i fucked something up somewhere along the line, i can't find ghorza anywhere in the slave pens(i've walked every square). i know i made her a slave and i know i talked to gharol about her. i'd rather not have to make a new save with how tricky the navigation is in this game. i've attached my file if that would help figure out what i did wrong

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
sooo uuhhh i think i fucked something up somewhere along the line, i can't find ghorza anywhere in the slave pens(i've walked every square). i know i made her a slave and i know i talked to gharol about her. i'd rather not have to make a new save with how tricky the navigation is in this game. i've attached my file if that would help figure out what i did wrong
Fixed. You for some reason had the wrong flag.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, sorry for the silence. If anyone has saves from previous version to share, that's very kind of you. This is the biggest release we've had so far, I'm taking some time to get everything in order, polished and tested.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, sorry for the silence. If anyone has saves from previous version to share, that's very kind of you. This is the biggest release we've had so far, I'm taking some time to get everything in order, polished and tested.
Here you go.

I also posted some fixes from the last version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Here you go.

I also posted some fixes from the last version.
Thanks for the corrections. I am very happy to see the game manages to gather a small audience that appreciates it, people are willing to help. It makes my work worthwhile.

Reactions: nogling

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ver 0.2.9 is there so v0.2.8 is live for the public. Out latest version has a complete storyline featuring our first wolfgirl, Luna. From the intro event to the first special night at Skystone... This release was big and took a lot of time.

Version 0.2.8 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.2.9 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty ver -

Reactions: Hacheman

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just giving you some news, guys. The direction of v0.2.10 goes to Belle and Eileen. Mostly Belle... I decided to give her a rework, and a huge expansion.

Our Taurus girl has been waiting for attention for a long time, and I decided to give her romance a special dynamic. This has a special character... Considering that the protag will live with Eileen and Belle, being the boyfriend of both.

I got suggestions for a joint scene between the two girls... and I'm really tempted to do that. I'll plan this properly until the next release... But anyway, here's a little map of what you can expect.

- First blowjob (New event... Rewriten!)
- First night together (Unique and big event... Special!)
- Blowjob (Repeable, new)
- Boobjob (Repeable, rewriten)
- Missionary
- Doggystyle
- Cowgirl
- Bath together
- Morning special scene
- Unique variations for the sex system

Of course, I will also add some new scenes for Eileen. I want to check if I've already added unique variations for our redhead to the sex system... If I haven't, now is the time to do so.

That's it. Expect lots, lots, lots of new stuff for Belle and the farm.

And as usual, I want to share some preview of the new scene added to the game. A little warmth and beauty for Lyrith... xD
L1.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Some news, guys. First of all, the release is proving to be a little more demanding than I initially thought. The reason? I'm reworking the contents of Violith. You know, I have this habit of checking old game content and rewriting everything if it's not up to my current standards.

You can blame me for this, as it often takes a lot more time than my plans take into account in the beginning when I plan releases. But in short, what do we have?

- Belle content ready.
- New content for Eileen.
- Updated and rewritten their bath content, and redone the map of Eileen's home as well.
- Threesome with our girls on the farm.
- Some footjobs. (Test, I want to see if you guys will appreciate this)
- Reworked Violith content (Soon)
- Interactions with Lupine soldiers (male and female, they are passive)
- Rewrote everything for the generic Orc female
- Doggystyle
- Special massage
- Special footjob (Defeat...)
- Interactions for the female soldier Lupine. (Requires wine)
- Footjob
- Missionary
- Miscellaneous endings to the scene, I loved writing this

Ugh, Violith took up a lot of my time this week. I'll have a lot to polish and test, but I want the release to be this Sunday. My calculations say yes, this will fit nicely. And this time, I'm not going to add new to do tasks. xD

A little spoiler to spice up the post, our still-in-work scene with Lisbeth in the bath chambers.
WG.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay after being away from this game now for several updates I thought I would give this another go.

There is something on the OP that says its a quickfix, is that for this version 0.2.8?

I wish they would put what version of the game a quickfix is for that way we would know if we needed it.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay after being away from this game now for several updates I thought I would give this another go.

There is something on the OP that says its a quickfix, is that for this version 0.2.8?

I wish they would put what version of the game a quickfix is for that way we would know if we needed it.
Edit: The quickfix was for version 0.2.7, sorry. I forgot that version 0.2.8 was leaked and I forgot to remove the fix. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes