Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
am i allowed to share the codes if i can get them? it wasn't hard, i found them in less then five minutes.

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
I know I'm parroting a lot of other folks on this thread, but it still needs to be said. I love the concept and genre of this game to bits, but holy mother of Moses, please tidy up your text.

A text-based game HAS to be able to stand on the quality of its writing, and hitting typo after typo every paragraph just grates so much that it makes the prospect of sticking with it for more than a couple of hours a daunting task at best. Which frankly just seems like a goddamned shame more than anything, because I've been looking for a title covering this kind of matter (romance-heavy impreg harem where you actually get to see your kids grow up) for donkey's years.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Gallery: 641801257
Scenes: 942107846
Cheats: 203107840

i found them in less then five minutes.
Open a developer console and run
JavaScript:
console.log(((s=document.getElementById('twine-user-script').innerText)=>`Gallery: ${(m=s.match(/var _topBackerTier=([\d.]+)/))?m[1]:'Not found'}\nScenes: ${(m=s.match(/var _warmedFeed=([\d.]+)/))?m[1]:'Not found'}\nCheats: ${(m=s.match(/var _midBackerTier=([\d.]+)/))?m[1]:'Not found'}`)());

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
game needs a max level cheat, as it's bloody tedious to click full level exp, return to game move to another tile, repeat until desired level

edit: even though level ten appears to be the max, it's still a bit tedious to get there, so max level cheat would still be good

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
have to ask but is it possible to have a harem? cause i don't want to romance another girl if i lose romance with another

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
am i allowed to share the codes if i can get them? it wasn't hard, i found them in less then five minutes.
i mean why not?
It's generally a bad idea to cut a developer off at a knees if they're providing a paid subscription perk. Especially if the developer is taking part in the board. Its one thing if the developer or someone gives the code out occasional to toss crumbs to the community. Telling people how to crack the codes out right just starts an encryption and code war between the dev to keep their paid perks and people trying to get them without paying.

Reactions: Skunktail

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
game needs a max level cheat, as it's bloody tedious to click full level exp, return to game move to another tile, repeat until desired level

edit: even though level ten appears to be the max, it's still a bit tedious to get there, so max level cheat would still be good
I mean...not really? The only benefit to levels is the additional stats and skill points. There are cheat to give stats and skill points so you could have max level power at level 1 without compressing the story line since I think there are level hooks for plots.

Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
It's generally a bad idea to cut a developer off at a knees if they're providing a paid subscription perk. Especially if the developer is taking part in the board. Its one thing if the developer or someone gives the code out occasional to toss crumbs to the community. Telling people how to crack the codes out right just starts an encryption and code war between the dev to keep their paid perks and people trying to get them without paying.
this is legit why i was debating it, i hate that stupid encryption war bs, URM keeps getting blocked in games and is ruining my fun.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
how do i fast travel i build a stable in skystone but i still cant use it am i missing something?
Once you repair the stables there is an event scene with Gwen where she introduces her horse to you. After that you can use the stables in the castle and around the world to fast travel. However, that system has been 'improved' to use a map so you need to select the location on the map to travel to.

Reactions: sora21345

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If anyone is having trouble with the Astana romance quest, here's the fix, guys.

Reactions: Ssato243

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah she's not there, do I need to repair a certain part of castle or something?
that's weird did you get a mission from the gargoyle to ask the mayor for guards to protect your keep? cause once i did that and i went to the first town she showed up in the tavern for me

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, we're going for v4.0 in the next release. How many hours of gameplay would you say the game has right now?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Uh did I miss something I am too "pure" now to sleep with women I beaten even if they beg me for it pratically? That feels really new... Also haven't seen the farmer either. Sat around and waited 1 hour at a time all day didn't see it proc...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Uh did I miss something I am too "pure" now to sleep with women I beaten even if they beg me for it pratically? That feels really new... Also haven't seen the farmer either. Sat around and waited 1 hour at a time all day didn't see it proc...
Finish Protecting Skystone quest.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes