Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Finish Protecting Skystone quest.
I liberated it already, and moved in. Also seems like main quest line just stopped to after that... like even after I built slave quarters it has the quest marker to get my licnese but it won't proc...

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I liberated it already, and moved in. Also seems like main quest line just stopped to after that... like even after I built slave quarters it has the quest marker to get my licnese but it won't proc...
Lend me your save...

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's news time, guys... Alright, we're now officially on 0.4.0. In this release line, our focus will be on Ravenna, the entire Ravenna region, I mean. We'll have foxes, a new race. We'll have new quests and events, story stuff, interactions with the royal family, and interesting expansions for Naomi and Durya.

First, we're reworking Naomi, paving the way for expanding her storyline. What you need to know in a nutshell... Naomi is one of our cutest girls and has been requested a lot. So she'll become a follower, eventually... A Lady of noble blood in Skystone.

But not for now, only when Ravenna is more complete. But anyway, Naomi will be the focus of our update... So, expect a noble lady flavor soon, and other stuff too.

Ver 0.4.0 Roadmap
  • - Naomi's changes and expansion
  • New events, dialogues, new location and routine
  • Palace workin events (cute...)
  • 3 new sexy events
  • Event for her and her family (Kristan's introduction to her family)
  • Preparations to take her to Skystone, soonish...
  • - Rohar side-quest (increase his investments/shares)
  • - Added Lords' meeting event
  • - Dialogues with the king, queen, and something with the royal family
  • - New blacksmith and alchemist in Ravenna!
  • This includes new items too... Ahem, I need to decide how this will be. 8-16 items, for sure. - Family event for Luna and her kiddos... Of course...
  • - Lisbeth & Renee
  • Lisbeth - Sidesex (New pose... I liked dat...)
  • Lisbeth and Renee Threesome - Wet Doggystyle...
  • - Some new motherly dialogues for the moms

Weekly Post -
Itch Post (Public) -
Art Peek -

And some little artistic peeks... Cuteness and hotness. First, our family... Luna and her kiddos will be on my to-do list, a little rework of Dyanna too. And then, a little more color for Gharol... She deserves it.

1723692028425.png
1723692120096.png

The work doesn't stop, it hasn't stopped during the entire 3 years of development of the game, and it won't stop until it's complete. Wish you a peaceful week, guys. o/

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes