RPGM Abandoned Love and Lust: The Curse of Anataria [v0.2.1] [SliveEmerald Games]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
Compliment! Slive you did a real good job. Version 0.2 is on the same high level as 0.1.
I love the round based fighting. Remebers me of the original Final Fantasy 7.
One of the quest is like a scavanger hunt. I like that idea. Really creativ.
Awesome Boss fights and the bounty hunts.
I don't think anything more needs to be said abaot the renders. Just perfect.
Cool new charakters.

2 wishes for the future.
First I would appreciate a bestiary/ book added to the key items. Often I want to check about the enemys strenghts/ weaknesses/ immunitys etc. Maybe you get an entry when you first defeat one type of enemy.

Second you can write down a walktrough like you did for version 0.1. I really find all pictures and dont know how to enter the room in cultist-dungeon an the ghost dungeon.

Good succeed.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

A bestiary is something I've thought about too to be honest and I do want one eventually and a better system for viewing the bonus renders rather than going into the key items inventory every time. There are plenty of quality of life things I want done for the game eventually.

As for the walkthrough, there is already a guide available for the Sexth Sense level 2 content bundled together with the 0.1 walkthrough. You can download it

BF0521

Apr 26, 2020
I looked into Penelope's quest scripting and nothing seems to be wrong there. Did you use the gallery unlocker NPC to unlock the Sexth Sense level 1 scenes? I forgot to turn off that functionality for the public release since I just use it test the gallery. It uses the same switch to progress Penelope's progress which is why it likely skipped you ahead without actually completing the quest. It shouldn't affect anything in the long run except the quest will always remain in your quest log and you miss out on one Lust Crystal. I'll have this fixed for the bugfix update.
I think I prob triggered the gallery unlocker accidentally in the recollection room as i cant figure out who is who with the sprites so do i needa replay the whole thing again coz there is a lot of hidden scenes i didnt unlock prior to the accident + i cant get lust crystals for them :(

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Pic 27, Riverside Village.
Visible during the day, even after collecting it.

Farm Stables (NIGHT) LUST CRYSTALS 44!
I don't have it. Not with my "cheated" save with Sexth Sense Level 1/3/5, not at the start of a new game.

Yes, 3 quests(+ mb bounty hunter) could not be completed due to a change Sexth Sense

It would be nice to add a slideshow, for Bonus Renders.
I didn't like the models Mei, Penelope, Olivia and Mrs Sanchez. I hope there will be as few scenes as possible with them.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Having trouble finding the men's baths in the school. Need this for Pic 6, iirc.

O

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Here are some additional sample renders. Some other tags would be: voyeur, lactation, lesbian, masturbation, milf. Also, I was the only tester for this version so if you come across bugs (especially gamebreaking) let me know. But I played through it several times without much issue.
Yea I agree!!! Nice work with the rendering Silver so I hope you make a good story too and this game will be a success. It sure is in top of my list so please don't give up on it if you doesn't get a lot of followers immediately. The competition seem to be very hard and many devs doesn't seem to have the patience to ride it out before people discover that their game is a gem.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Having trouble finding the men's baths in the school. Need this for Pic 6, iirc.

O
Found it. To the right of Mistress Annabelle's door.

Switched to 0.21, which fixed my Hunter's Lodge issues.

At this point, I don't seem to be able to do alchemy, even though I gave Melina the scroll.

I cannot equip the hats I bought from the armory nor can I equip the shield I found.

Otherwise, really great game.

Guide 0.2 talks about Essia but has no real entry for her. You can guess most of it when trying to get pic 28.

O.

Reactions: Precox

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
K those goblin guys in the forest are stupid. Killing me in one turn because they both used Chop Chop. Not gonna bother playing this because of that. Good luck dev.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
K those goblin guys in the forest are stupid. Killing me in one turn because they both used Chop Chop. Not gonna bother playing this because of that. Good luck dev.
Best thing to do when you aren't strong enough: ESCAPE. It works most of the times.

Secondly, the best policy is: check the walkthrough because it will explain how to deal with any creature.

massaone

Nov 6, 2020
yeah, thx a lot but I've already done that and also almost every other Key. I gues I've to change a value in a File but don't know witch one.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes