RPGM Abandoned Love and Lust: The Curse of Anataria [v0.2.1] [SliveEmerald Games]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Haven't playes game but read comments. I have no problem with Maia having sex with random guys. But in future, will she become a love interest for MC? Will she become romantically involved? Will she stop doing things with other guys completely out of love for MC after she become lover of MC? If she Maia won't become a lover of MC in future and stop having sex with guys completely, then This game is not for me.

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
Haven't playes game but read comments. I have no problem with Maia having sex with random guys. But in future, will she become a love interest for MC? Will she become romantically involved? Will she stop doing things with other guys completely out of love for MC after she become lover of MC? If she Maia won't become a lover of MC in future and stop having sex with guys completely, then This game is not for me.
I guess to clarify. Any scene involving Maia with someone else is optional. Yes MC will eventually be able to have sex with Maia. If you want her all to yourself, you can absolutely do that, she doesn't have many scenes yet anyway. She isn't really intended as a love interest, more like a partner in crime. Her role in the game is to help MC get laid, or to use her sexuality to get helpful things for the MC.

The voyeur scenes are meant to portray that the bond with Maia is allowing him to subconsciously find sexual activity. These voyeur scenes drop off considerably as the game progresses and MC has more sexual experiences with himself personally involved.

Even as of this update, the vast majority of scenes involve the MC personally, most of them start as you get to Sexth Sense level 2.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for letting me know. For now, I would advise everyone to accept both bounties before completing either of them. I will fix this in a bugfix update coming later in the week.
Good to know. Nice game but could use tweaking with enemy difficulty and money gain. I have to go all the way back home to heal every two fights(can't afford heals) forced to save every few steps on the way back also just in case 'unable to escape' happens. Makes grinding awful and I needed to grind a few levels to complete some quests. I think money is the biggest problem. At least let me buy spells and items so I can have a chance in these boss fights.

The reward scenes for completing quests are good but the time spent to get them is little rough/unbalanced imo.

Also would like to give props on the guides

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I guess to clarify. Any scene involving Maia with someone else is optional. Yes MC will eventually be able to have sex with Maia. If you want her all to yourself, you can absolutely do that, she doesn't have many scenes yet anyway. She isn't really intended as a love interest, more like a partner in crime. Her role in the game is to help MC get laid, or to use her sexuality to get helpful things for the MC.

The voyeur scenes are meant to portray that the bond with Maia is allowing him to subconsciously find sexual activity. These voyeur scenes drop off considerably as the game progresses and MC has more sexual experiences with himself personally involved.

Even as of this update, the vast majority of scenes involve the MC personally, most of them start as you get to Sexth Sense level 2.
So, If Maia is not really a love interest, she will gonna bang other guys upto the end of the game? After, MC & Maia start having sex, She won't say something like "Now, I have you to fulfill my succumbus needs, I don't need other guy now"?

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
So, If Maia is not really a love interest, she will gonna bang other guys upto the end of the game? After, MC & Maia start having sex, She won't say something like "Now, I have you to fulfill my succumbus needs, I don't need other guy now"?
What I mean by not a love interest is that their relationship is never super lovey-dovey romance type relationship. But you will always have full control over who she has sex with. If you never want her to have sex with anyone else, you can do that.

Good to know. Nice game but could use tweaking with enemy difficulty and money gain. I have to go all the way back home to heal every two fights(can't afford heals) forced to save every few steps on the way back also just in case 'unable to escape' happens. Makes grinding awful and I needed to grind a few levels to complete some quests. I think money is the biggest problem. At least let me buy spells and items so I can have a chance in these boss fights.

The reward scenes for completing quests are good but the time spent to get them is little rough/unbalanced imo.

Also would like to give props on the guides
Balance is something that I will work on over time. Since I was the only the tester, the frame of reference I have for balancing the game comes from my own experience while testing the game. Personally, I found the game pretty easy but I also designed all the fights and I know everything's weaknesses and strengths. So feedback concerning difficulty is always appreciated.

Keep in mind you can train spells at each of the 4 Mistresses (for MC) starting from Sexth Sense level 2, once you completed that respective Mistresses first quest. They each specialize in different types of spells. Maia can learn new skills from talking to Lillith in the mirror in your room also starting from Sexth Sense level 2. The Minor Heal spell is extremely useful for healing between fights. MC can learn Minor Heal from Mistress Ferina or you can get the mender's staff from the Ephrina Ruins.

What part were you stuck on that you had to grind for and what level were you?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
What I mean by not a love interest is that their relationship is never super lovey-dovey romance type relationship. But you will always have full control over who she has sex with. If you never want her to have sex with anyone else, you can do that.
So, that mean there is a sharing path too in which she will have sex with other guys upto the end of the game with MC's permission?

Will other women in game are also like this? Or they have only non-sharing path by default? These women who may have only non-sharing path will become main LIs later and Maia gets less content in later compare to these LIs? I'm a fan of vanilla content without blue balling.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Keep in mind you can train spells at each of the 4 Mistresses (for MC) starting from Sexth Sense level 2, once you completed that respective Mistresses first quest. They each specialize in different types of spells. Maia can learn new skills from talking to Lillith in the mirror in your room also starting from Sexth Sense level 2. The Minor Heal spell is extremely useful for healing between fights. MC can learn Minor Heal from Mistress Ferina or you can get the mender's staff from the Ephrina Ruins.

What part were you stuck on that you had to grind for and what level were you?
I know about the spells but like I said it's not easy to buy them. If enemies drop 5x as much gold, I still think I would be broke lol.

First time I got stuck was against the Mystery Mage. I made it through the first two main quests of the update with a few game overs but after two tries against her, I felt like I wasn't strong enough. She was one shotting Sammy(His low hp might be the problem now that I think about it.) IIRC I was level 9 grinded to level 11 then it was easy.

After that most grinding was for money which got me leveled up enough for other battles (still pretty difficult fights tho) I only had 100G when I took the pig meat quest had to find 14 fights going back home to heal every 2-4 fights. Should have let the bandits die...

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This Is REALLY going to be a STUPID Question,...
For Some Reason I Cannot Read My Quest Journals
Whole page Is BLACKed Out.
Help please!!

Enzio Lamar

Feb 2, 2019
Unbenannt33.png

Good morning,

I get on with the mission of Penelope, where you have to operate the statues in the correct order.
Can someone help me? Thank you in advance

logre22

Mar 19, 2019
Could someone post a savefile after playing through the content of version 0.1 for Windows PC please? Unfortunately I have deleted my savefile.

Neccie

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys, Pretty good game. I like this!!.
Please can anyone tell where i can find the school portal room? I thank i oversee something obvious.
thanks

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
Hi Guys, Pretty good game. I like this!!.
Please can anyone tell where i can find the school portal room? I thank i oversee something obvious.
thanks
In the West Wing of the school, there is a banner trying to hide a crack in the wall. Interact with it to go to the Portal room. If you forget where any of the Mistresses are, you can always return to Headmistress Tiala who will tell you. Or you can refer to the guides. Good luck, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: Neccie

BF0521

Apr 26, 2020
1607354579954.png idk if this is a bug or what coz in 0.1 I haven't complete the part I of the task and then when I went up to Penelope, she gave me the part II mission straight away and now i completed both, i can only complete the part II mission + the scenes but now part I could not be completed...

SliveEmerald

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 932670 idk if this is a bug or what coz in 0.1 I haven't complete the part I of the task and then when I went up to Penelope, she gave me the part II mission straight away and now i completed both, i can only complete the part II mission + the scenes but now part I could not be completed...
I looked into Penelope's quest scripting and nothing seems to be wrong there. Did you use the gallery unlocker NPC to unlock the Sexth Sense level 1 scenes? I forgot to turn off that functionality for the public release since I just use it test the gallery. It uses the same switch to progress Penelope's progress which is why it likely skipped you ahead without actually completing the quest. It shouldn't affect anything in the long run except the quest will always remain in your quest log and you miss out on one Lust Crystal. I'll have this fixed for the bugfix update.

Last edited:
Reactions: BF0521

JustMe0301

Dec 6, 2020
Compliment! Slive you did a real good job. Version 0.2 is on the same high level as 0.1.
I love the round based fighting. Remebers me of the original Final Fantasy 7.
One of the quest is like a scavanger hunt. I like that idea. Really creativ.
Awesome Boss fights and the bounty hunts.
I don't think anything more needs to be said abaot the renders. Just perfect.
Cool new charakters.

2 wishes for the future.
First I would appreciate a bestiary/ book added to the key items. Often I want to check about the enemys strenghts/ weaknesses/ immunitys etc. Maybe you get an entry when you first defeat one type of enemy.

Second you can write down a walktrough like you did for version 0.1. I really find all pictures and dont know how to enter the room in cultist-dungeon an the ghost dungeon.

Good succeed.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes