sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Yup, thats my character. I dont trust to people who are taking yours or my money for nothing. And looks like you would believe even if I told you that I am your father.
Well he isn't forcing anyone to pay him. If you don't donate to him then you shouldn't complain about the updates because u have no right to do so. You don't contribute to this project at all. Btw everyone on the internet have this negative attitude and judging without knowing all facts like you gain something by hating on other ppl and projects. How do you know he isn't working on the update rn? And why do you think complaining about his update cycle on a pirate forum means anything to anyone? As far as you know he may never see this comment and I doubt that if he sees it he'll pay any attention. So why continue to troll and waste ur time when you could do something productive and profitable with your time. This discussion on the update cycle doesn't mean shit because it's not us who decides when the next update is coming.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I hope that the mods ban any following discussion on the next update because it has no point in the current state of this project. When there are news on when the next update is coming then you can discuss it. But rn the game is on hold and we only fill this thread with pointless discussions on a topic that is clear as day.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Well he isn't forcing anyone to pay him. If you don't donate to him then you shouldn't complain about the updates because u have no right to do so. You don't contribute to this project at all. Btw everyone on the internet have this negative attitude and judging without knowing all facts like you gain something by hating on other ppl and projects. How do you know he isn't working on the update rn? And why do you think complaining about his update cycle on a pirate forum means anything to anyone? As far as you know he may never see this comment and I doubt that if he sees it he'll pay any attention. So why continue to troll and waste ur time when you could do something productive and profitable with your time. This discussion on the update cycle doesn't mean shit because it's not us who decides when the next update is coming.
I was supporting him and last update with almost no content cost me 50$. And all facts we know are against him. He was telling us that update are coming soon, but instead of update we got what. Another dev with mental problems. After that I stopped my pladges. And if any mamber of this forum who was thinking about supporting him changed his mind after my post, I am happy.

Reactions: kcoope89

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I was supporting him and last update with almost no content cost me 50$. And all facts we know are against him. He was telling us that update are coming soon, but instead of update we got what. Another dev with mental problems. After that I stopped my pladges. And if any mamber of this forum who was thinking about supporting him changed his mind after my post, I am happy.
Well you stopped donating so what is the problem. Move on with your life. Anyone who decides to donate or is still donating already knows that this game is on hold and about the update cycle so they can decide for themselves if they want to donate. Like I said he isn't forcing anyone to donate and you can cancel your pledges at any time.

Reactions: Famescua

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well this is going on for ages. If you don't like the update cycle then don't donate and if you don't donate you can't complain for the game because u get it for free. So stop complaining about something u get for free. And if you donate u must think hard about continuing to donate.
I really do wish people would piss off with this shit excuse of "it's free, stop complaining" ... no, no i won't.

It's a forum for sharing opinions and until you get a moderator tag you can sod off telling people what they can and can't post.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well this topic is from over a year ago. And everything that can be said is already said so some of us don't like to read about the same shit as the last 50 pages. And yes i'm not a moderator that doesn't mean I can't express my opinion on this topic. And as I already said I hope that someone will take care of this. I didn't said that you can't post I said that I want this topic to be over.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
And I write this for the last time on the current topic about the updates because I don't want continue on this shit. I want you to answer me honestly Avaron1974 and RainMan92 Do you really think that complaining on a pirate site about a game makes any difference in its development process? Most dev's don't care about these sites. If you want your complaints to be heard go on patreon and write about anything that you don't like. Just because the dev has an account here doesn't mean that he reads everything or anything at all.

Anyway I won't post anything more related to this. So if you want to answer me you can do it and I'll read it but don't expect an answer because of the reasons I mentioned on my last posts.

Reactions: Xanly86

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Im very sad of this outcome bc my nuber one favourite game was LaS and Milfy City (i know but both #1). But I understand that sometimes shit happens. So I can only hope that veqvil will come back.
Although in my opinion he could (i dont know how to say it in english :p ) al least for consolation give us update wich is actually pretty finished bc only missing thing is becky's part "
FINISHED:
Bug fixes 0.07
Content planning
Gameplay enhancements
Dialogue and Story
Main-story content
Path openers scenes
Additional story and code transition tweaks
Amy Love Path content (Primary Vote winner)"
So you know thats my opinion

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
In my opinion if he/she releases what has been finished months ago it would be disappointing. Aside from adding Becky's content, I want more, not sure I will get more but it will be nice if the next update is big and he can take his time on delivering it, just give me a release date.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Depends where you are, what have you finished
I've already got the key to the basement, fixed the notebook ( both ) im trying to find all 3 switches but so far found 2, already took the picture, and so far, its god damn boring, not even a single sexy scene aside from the first one that you can even miss e.e

Fuck it lol, only 2 scenes, what a waste of time

( also the fucking switch its bugged )

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well this is going on for ages. If you don't like the update cycle then don't donate and if you don't donate you can't complain for the game because u get it for free. So stop complaining about something u get for free. And if you donate u must think hard about continuing to donate.
Wow. I don't think this is a valid argumentation.

Dude, please remember your own words everytime you listen to a song you don't like. Don't argue, and don't say a word about it: you're not allowed to say a word because you're listening to it for free and you didn't pay for it.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I hope that the mods ban any following discussion on the next update because it has no point in the current state of this project. When there are news on when the next update is coming then you can discuss it. But rn the game is on hold and we only fill this thread with pointless discussions on a topic that is clear as day.
So what? should they lock any discussion on any game that's "on hold"?

Why should they ban any discussion about the next update? they should remove anything that's not related to this topic. Arguing about the next update is "in topic", dude.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I already said that I won't respond on the topic but I felt like I needed to respond because you missed my point in my last posts.
Wow. I don't think this is a valid argumentation.

Dude, please remember your own words everytime you listen to a song you don't like. Don't argue, and don't say a word about it: you're not allowed to say a word because you're listening to it for free and you didn't pay for it.
First there's a big difference between a game and a song. Second if I don't like a song I just ignore it and that's it. I don't go and comment "I don't like this and that about this song. You should have done this and said that." Musicians and the devs can't satisfy everyone with just one song or a game and there will always be someone that doesn't like the song or the game. Why go and hate on the project? And most of the songs take like 5 minutes from your life and that's it. The game is longer and takes much more work than a song.
So what? should they lock any discussion on any game that's "on hold"?

Why should they ban any discussion about the next update? they should remove anything that's not related to this topic. Arguing about the next update is "in topic", dude.
Yes you can discuss the update. But this discussing and particularly the lack of updates from the dev is from the start of this project. Go on any of the last 300 pages and you'll see someone complaining about the updates. This discussion is pointless spam about something that the dev has answered already in multiple statements. So tell me whats the point in filling this thread with "When is the next update?" or "Last update is from xx.xx.xxxx" I don't have a problem with the discussing the updates as long as you don't spam that shit. So yes I think this question should be banned because of the infinite spam about it. When there's an update it will be released on patreon and hopefully someone will "leak" it here.

That's it. I hope you get my point about the particular question.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I already said that I won't respond on the topic but I felt like I needed to respond because you missed my point in my last posts.

First there's a big difference between a game and a song. Second if I don't like a song I just ignore it and that's it. I don't go and comment "I don't like this and that about this song. You should have done this and said that." Musicians and the devs can't satisfy everyone with just one song or a game and there will always be someone that doesn't like the song or the game. Why go and hate on the project? And most of the songs take like 5 minutes from your life and that's it. The game is longer and takes much more work than a song.

Yes you can discuss the update. But this discussing and particularly the lack of updates from the dev is from the start of this project. Go on any of the last 300 pages and you'll see someone complaining about the updates. This discussion is pointless spam about something that the dev has answered already in multiple statements. So tell me whats the point in filling this thread with "When is the next update?" or "Last update is from xx.xx.xxxx" I don't have a problem with the discussing the updates as long as you don't spam that shit. So yes I think this question should be banned because of the infinite spam about it. When there's an update it will be released on patreon and hopefully someone will "leak" it here.

That's it. I hope you get my point about the particular question.
Wow you're really different here compared to your FR posts :p I like that version more lol.

I used to be in the "If you're not a patron then you don't have a voice" camp for a very long time. To me, I guess it's now about how it's phrased and also the intention. Everyone has a voice but the message is much clearer if it's constructive and wanting the best for all parties involved. Of course that patrons' voices should be heard first but that also doesn't mean that's best for the dev and the VN. You definitely have a point that there's so many "When's the next update?" posts but that happens in many threads so it's not new.

This isn't just to you but to everyone that it's good to voice a constructive opinion but also take into account the priorities of the dev. They have to look after themselves first so that they can make the best game/VN possible and with Veq clearly stating that he's had some issues, please give him the space he needs first to get himself right. Yes it can be frustrating that one of your well liked VN's isn't updating but you need the dev to be back to normal for progress to start.

For those patrons who did give to Veq and were disappointed by the lack of progress, yes it's disappointing if you think about Patreon as a transaction type arrangement but to some patrons, they think about this as being a patron of the arts which is a completely different mentality. Of course it's up to you how you wish to think but I'm saying there's more than one way to look at pledging.

Reactions: sergop

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
No one hates the project, man. NO ONE.

Guys complaining - patrons and non-patrons - feel abandoned and betrayed. Everybody wants to see the end of it.

YOU SHOULD REMEMBER - everybody should, I'd say - that Veqvil was telling everybody that he was "betatesting" 0.8 update when he pulled the plug out of the blue and quit saying he had personal issues.

So, where is this damn 0.8 beta update? Does it really exist?

Most of all, why didn't he put his Patreon campaign on hold?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is this worth playing in it's current state, or if the abandoned tag gets added, playing at all?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes