Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
Jesus, I swear i just checked his patreon a couple of days ago and it was locked. Thank fuck i cancelled my pledge months ago when all of these shenanigans started.

why dont people just use the system to push content, and not try to "game" the pervs... i mean fuck man i actually thought this guy was different than the darksilvers or those asshats over at summertime saga. Thanks Veq, my faith in humanity dropped just a cunthair more.

fuck

Reactions: Randeep44

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Guys, can we talk about something else than his Patreon? We are just spamming this thread over and over again about how he is milking it. I know you are disappointed but there is nothing you can do. The people who support his Patreon will continue to do so. If they support him now, knowing that the game is on hold, you will not change their minds.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Guys, can we talk about something else than his Patreon? We are just spamming this thread over and over again about how he is milking it. I know you are disappointed but there is nothing you can do. The people who support his Patreon will continue to do so. If they support him now, knowing that the game is on hold, you will not change their minds.
It wasn't so long ago everyone was singing his praise, begging for more and asking for "a save or when's the next update". Now his name is mud. The funny thing is not many on this site are even paying for the content their now complaining about. Is it because they'll be no update? Maybe. Thing is, his models were damn good and the story was spot on. So I'll be disappointed he never finished and leave it at that.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
A lot of people have already changed their minds. Stop trying to shut everyone up. People are disappointed and say what they see fit. It's not for you to decide what to talk about.

Reactions: Yuri L

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
A lot of people have already changed their minds. Stop trying to shut everyone up. People are disappointed and say what they see fit. It's not for you to decide what to talk about.
Yes, people have already decided what to do. The reality is that there is nothing we can do to change the situation. My only problem with people that continue to talk about how he is milking it is that this topic goes on from the previous 200 or even more pages. 80% of the posts from the last 200 pages are in that specific topic which is going for at least a year or even more. And the thing that pisses me off is that probably most of the people complain about paying for something on a pirate site have not even donated a cent to the developer. How is it fair to complain about the payment while not paying anything and getting it for free? You can not close his Patreon page. Nothing will change except putting more spam in this thread.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, people have already decided what to do. The reality is that there is nothing we can do to change the situation. My only problem with people that continue to talk about how he is milking it is that this topic goes on from the previous 200 or even more pages. 80% of the posts from the last 200 pages are in that specific topic which is going for at least a year or even more. And the thing that pisses me off is that probably most of the people complain about paying for something on a pirate site have not even donated a cent to the developer. How is it fair to complain about the payment while not paying anything and getting it for free? You can not close his Patreon page. Nothing will change except putting more spam in this thread.
Because the developer a shameless milker people will talk about it. You cannot know which of them has donated to the developer. Many of them did. Reality also is that people are entitled to their opinion and will express it. Stop telling others what to talk about.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
bunch of white knight nonsense that people who don't donate say to make themselves feel better since even though they don't donate at least they're protecting the dev's wallet so they're more special
people are talking about it because the situation has changed. before there was nothing concrete either way, maybe the stress was too much and he couldn't handle it, or maybe he just wanted to drop everything and the community altogether, or maybe he was always in on the long con milk. no one knew any hard truths, so it was all fluff. but to reinstate your patreon (something many many devs failed to do(and documented), or took several days-weeks to do, or even had to change projects to get patreon to play nice), shows he knows exactly what he's doing.

and here's another thing for you white knights. i've donated to several patreons throughout the years, and shared games with all of you. that changes absolutely nothing about the situation. what the dev is doing is shitty and he should be called out for doing shitty things. being a donor or not doesn't change that. stop following people blindly just because they put out better jerk off material.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well nothing will change. And I doubt that he visits this site anymore, so he will not see this post. It clearly says that the game is abandoned, people can see that the last update was over a year ago. So the people who follow this thread clearly know that it is abandoned. And regardless of the Patreon page getting back up we still can not be sure why he stopped making the game. It could be that he do not want to start all over again with Patreon and promoting his new page or he could be milking it.

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Jesus, I swear i just checked his patreon a couple of days ago and it was locked. Thank fuck i cancelled my pledge months ago when all of these shenanigans started.

why dont people just use the system to push content, and not try to "game" the pervs... i mean fuck man i actually thought this guy was different than the darksilvers or those asshats over at summertime saga. Thanks Veq, my faith in humanity dropped just a cunthair more.

fuck
Sorry, I missed a step, there. Summertime Saga are pulling this shit??

Profmco

Sep 14, 2019
This game could have been something else. Seeing how people here still really wanna see more from this game.

Reactions: f4f4
D

Deleted member 1326591

Maybe if he wasn't a shameless milker people would talk about something different. But don't worry, I might start reporting his Patreon. Hopefully they will purge him for good.

• Angry
Reactions: DWYoru and UncleVT

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
What happened with this game? Why is it abandoned?
This is good shit why is it not going on?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
He claimed to have some mental problems that he needed to fix and that made it impossible for him to continue his work at this point, but since he had time to deal with patreon after his account was suspended for a while his credibility has tanked pretty hard.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes