Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure you don't get paid while under review. I'm just trying to maintain the glass half full mindset.
And I'd say this is a good thing, but there is a time when you have to be honest and realistic about it, at least that's my approach to things. If others decide to keep the optimistic one that's ok as well.

Reactions: Moose_Tracks

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
When this milker noticed that payment didnt come this month, he managed to return his patreon page back.
Probably true, but he's got a note right at the top saying he's working shit out and not to pledge. Yeah he's still milking people that won't cancel their active pledges, but I dunno if I can feel bad about that, they don't seem to. Or is he on a pay per release method, in which case it doesn't matter anyway? I'm just glad he hasn't completely disappeared, gives me new (small) hope.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Probably true, but he's got a note right at the top saying he's working shit out and not to pledge. Yeah he's still milking people that won't cancel their active pledges, but I dunno if I can feel bad about that, they don't seem to. Or is he on a pay per release method, in which case it doesn't matter anyway? I'm just glad he hasn't completely disappeared, gives me new (small) hope.
Small hope for what? Another release in 2 years? Man forget it, only false hopes.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I wish he comes back. I don't care if he is milking it or not and we can't be 100% sure anyway. I just love the game and wish him the best regardless of the circumstances he is in. I don't know why some people on this forum keep hating here. If you feel like he doesn't provide a fair product for your donations, just cancel your subscription and/or report him. You cannot tell other people how to spend their money. And besides I am sure that most of the people who visit this thread understand that the game is currently abandoned.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
well tbh theres high chance the person who picked it up after abandoned will fail. He might make it better... but chances are less... well he(not original dev) might make a new one using same story with a some difference and some similar model but neve the exact.
dont you think its better to get the project an abandon tag rather watch going downhill ?
Honestly I think it would've been better to know how the story would've gone, instead of leaving it like this. Lots of people liked this game for the story as weird as it may sound.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly I think it would've been better to know how the story would've gone, instead of leaving it like this. Lots of people liked this game for the story as weird as it may sound.
What's so weird about that? Almost all games that I enjoy playing have a great story and that is one of the most important parts in a game for me. And that's the case with many people on this forum.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
What's so weird about that? Almost all games that I enjoy playing have a great story and that is one of the most important parts in a game for me. And that's the case with many people on this forum.
Oh, don't get me wrong, a decent story is a must for me to enjoy something. I meant that it's really close to a parody of twilight

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Damn the abandoned tag got this one too.anyone know for sure if its the end?
I mean, say what you will but the last update was same time as milfy city and that game doesn't have abandoned tag. his patreon still says on hold so there's a chance this could come back still.

Reactions: Bakachiki

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I mean, say what you will but the last update was same time as milfy city and that game doesn't have abandoned tag. his patreon still says on hold so there's a chance this could come back still.
I sure hope so I really liked this one alot and I hate not finishing something

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Astrot34gd

Dec 27, 2018
So, what happens when the Dev is dead and the game is no longer supported? I'm guessing just keep on commenting about what and why till people go quiet on this?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes