Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah sure... Patreon has nothing to do with all of those abandoned games. Patreon give all the freedom to the devs to make their games as they like but the devs abandoned or change their games without reason. So continue to support patreon and those games with the very interesting and unique story about "a guy that returns after 3 years to his homeland to meet again with the landlady and her daughter"...
Patreon brings down the hammer on things that they or others they're affiliated with don't like and don't want to support, but the reason for so many abandoned games are on the devs and pretty much the devs alone. There are quite a few games that got around the ban on incest by having a small patch that changes things, same with lolis and such. Parental Love for example just cuts out everything that revolves around Ada.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Just finished playin this for the first time, and I gotta say really disappointing that this is abandoned. I was so hooked on the story. Probably won't happen but really hope they pick it back up.

HornyAres

Apr 29, 2019
Cool story... really really cool story, promising.
Its sad to see the abandoned tag on this one.
Hey, I "know" (i know him but he doesnt) a certain developer working on something similar, a game with a similar story i mean.
Hope he releases his games this month.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
So, from the 3 devs(Pandelo, Veqvil and Marvel) only the most infamous one came back ha! Interesting...

Also, I am really sad to see this one is gone. It was a very cool game with a good story and I was expecting it to be continue until recently. But yeah, this would probably happen and it did.

Edit: I just want to say something about games that are abandoned. Please, at least make an explanation. I know, they don't have to but just write 3-4 sentences about it. You know what I mean. Just 2 minutes from your life. I don't think it is asking for so much. Just, do it guys.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
take easy my fellows he'll need money someday and when that day comes we gonna destroy him XD

This post shows that you have zero understanding of what Veqvil was about.

Take a look at this and try to guess
View attachment 410971

To be fair, there are/were several games tagged with "abandoned," while the devs planned to return, because the prefix gets added once there hasn't been an update for three months, due to the site-rules here.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
To be fair, there are/were several games tagged with "abandoned," while the devs planned to return, because the prefix gets added once there hasn't been an update for three months, due to the site-rules here.
Small correction here: 3 months of no communication by the dev, not 3 months without update. Otherwise games like Dual Family would need a "Dead, but came back and died again 8 times after that" tag.

Raker1180

Aug 8, 2019
Is the game Love and Submission will not be updated to version 0.08 and will be abandoned ???
Ahh this is annoying,
because I'm very curious about the sequel to the story of this game

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
The Patreon says "Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page." Guessing due to the incest content, probably not coming back at all, hope is gone...

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
This post shows that you have zero understanding of what Veqvil was about.
And you do?

In my opinion, and it's something I probably would've done, is either pass it on to someone else(leaving the plans for the plot and the models to him) or just releasing everything and making a summary of the plot so that fans can pick it up. At the end of the day, if I couldn't finish a project like this, I'd at least try to pass it on to someone else with the same passion. Again though, that's just me.

Last edited:

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
And you do?

In my opinion, and it's something I probably would've done, is either pass it on to someone else(leaving the plans for the plot and the models to him) or just releasing everything and making a summary of the plot so that fans can pick it up. At the end of the day, if I couldn't finish a project like this, I'd at least try to pass it on to someone else with the same passion. Again though, that's just me.
well tbh theres high chance the person who picked it up after abandoned will fail. He might make it better... but chances are less... well he(not original dev) might make a new one using same story with a some difference and some similar model but neve the exact.
dont you think its better to get the project an abandon tag rather watch going downhill ?

Reactions: thataboo

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Just thought it was worth mentioning the patreon page is back up as of now. No doubt Veq had to jump through some policy hoops to make that happen too. I do recall him saying all those months back that he knew he was gonna continue with the game at some point. Impossible to tell if any of this means anything, but perhaps there's still the smallest sliver of hope remaining. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes