lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
This will be another game. Then no.
“You cannot put your mind into someone else’s head.”

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
This will be another game. Then no.
“You cannot put your mind into someone else’s head.”
What are you talking about? We now talking about the hardware part not the story! Maybe he's not have a rig strong enough or maybe he is sick (I hope not) but he's still tell the story and others do the heavy lifting. And look who's offering: gamersglory,
Thrownaway13 o_O
Amazing!

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Please guys, I want a continue of this story as much as everyone else here.
But please, don't do it without Veqvill.
I don't want anyone to possible ruin what I already have, if this is it, fine, but please don't every give it the change to ruin it.
Even the greatest of creators can ruin something that is great, so please, don't push to continue, unless Veqvill returns or asks, don't continue this story!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No, we actually can move on. We'll just talk about how much we miss the game. That's called remembrance and respect. Most of us are hoping that veqvil is okay.
And then there are people who are like "Let someone else take over the project" or someone who wants to do that himself and that's what a lot people probably wouldn't want. Sure everyone can do what they want, but in my opinion someone who just merely tries to copy the writing and creativity of someone else will never be as good as the original and even if he is a genius it will never be as good as a project that someone made himself.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
What are you talking about? We now talking about the hardware part not the story! Maybe he's not have a rig strong enough or maybe he is sick (I hope not) but he's still tell the story and others do the heavy lifting.
Veq's departure from the game had nothing to do with his hardware and everything to do his well-being. He needed to get his head right and hopefully he's finding success in his search for stability.

And I can't envision Veq giving up the keys to his kingdom willingly. LaS was his first project - his baby. He'd prob rather see the story drift in eternal limbo as opposed to anyone else getting their mitts on it. I can't really blame him, either. Imagine if Sly Stallone had sold the rights to his original Rocky script all those years ago. That kinda shit is the definition of regret.

Reactions: thataboo

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I understand people want the game to continue but the only way is if Veqvil is still writing it since no one can make the game he was gonna and many people would destroy it.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Im all for anyone continuing the story, have at. In all due respect to veq, I'd ask that they change the name of the furtherance of the original

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Too bad it ended up like this ..
Once depressed, continuing the game and being in contact with more people would be best for him.
When you get to the bottom you need to lean on something..family, a hobby, work .. (a reason to keep waking up and live)
I hope you find something .. Veqvil

At least it's over, continuing this situation with the patreon only ruins the reputation..
(a certain Big Dev should do the same and decide to stay or move away for a while )
That part of his patreon was destined for others who deserve it would be commendable and a great help!!
Patreon, youtube and hypocritical morality, as far as this goes no one knows ..
The story is interesting the game deserved a reboot and a good upgrade.

If Veqvil really gave up on this career, hopefully he will find someone to continue his work.
Not being the same, but he will be remembered as original creator ..

i hope inceton took over this project like he did with living with mia
I prefer his work in Echoes of Lust ..
It was a big change compared to living /summer with mia ..

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes