Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, his patreon page is down. I guess it's over and he has moved on. Never had much hope to begin with after he started piling up excuses. Another project with potential bites the dust. I was really enjoying it. Very unfortunate.

His patreon was likely taken down for the incest content, but i'm not sure he'll bother with it. I guess i'll check again in 2 months.
If he ever does come back, he should consider a move to subscribestar.adult or whatever MrDots is using for DMD nowdays.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
This is a real shame, the game had such potential.
I hope that the creator Veqvil is doing fine, whatever he/she may be doing.

This is the way the world ends,
not with a bang, but a whimper.
- T.S. Eliot

Reactions: Abhai
Jan 29, 2018
Dommage, j'aurais bien aimé voir ce jeu fini. J'y ai joué avec plaisir et j'ai espéré jusqu'au bout... Mais surtout je souhaite à son créateur tout le meilleur du monde et de nous revenir plus fort que jamais.

Too bad, I would have liked to see this game finished. I played it with pleasure and I hoped until the end... But above all I wish its creator all the best in the world and to come back stronger than ever.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Maybe one of the reason he left is there are so many pirates and no patroners. I cant imagine when Summertime and Milf city would be abandoned. :D That would be huge.

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
that game is a promising game what a shame it abandoned . I hope one day veqvil return and continuing or somebody take and star again .

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes