GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Damn, I just caught up on the games content today, only to find out that the creator went on a hiatus. (hope he's okay)
I know patience is a virtue but I'am so amped about finding out what's going to happen next.
It's like Berserk all over again.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Damn, I just caught up on the games content today, only to find out that the creator went on a hiatus. (hope he's okay)
I know patience is a virtue but I'am so amped about finding out what's going to happen next.
It's like Berserk all over again.
Welcome aboard .......pls take a number and wait in the line .........IN more seriousness tho I really hope he is okay to the game hook u up and the next thing u find is that she is on hold but rather that then seeing it with an abandoned tag on it right

PS look for one piece it will help you pass time quickly while waiting for this comeback

Reactions: GypsyBastard

Devka

May 8, 2017
As much as I hate to say it the game is most likely dead, there hasn't been an update for the game in almost a year. Veqvil hasn't even bothered to so much as say hi in this thread since Jan 13th. And Veqvils patreon isn't much better. The last 3 posts from Veqvil on his/her patreon were "Last post before release!" Jan 27, "Breaking the silence with bad news" March 14 and "Hey guys." May 23 all of which are behind a sub wall so I couldn't tell you what they say(still has 328 subs). Prior to those posts Veqvil hadn't gone more than 2 weeks without making a post on his/her patreon. It's a real shame as I really loved this game.

• Sad
Reactions: lambdadw
Jul 27, 2018
this game is dead DEAD DEAD DEAD. sad but true. Damn. it s really hard to see a very good game (
I particularly play only for the story) die this way.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Whats wrong with his health? Dont tell me that hes having some mental issues? He doesnt like to work? And who does? I dont like to work, so should I take 1 year off paid and call it mental issue?
You know, as someone having his fair share of mental health problems, I just love it when some dickweed acts as if those aren't as substantial and real as any other sickness. Ignorance isn't a virtue.

Reactions: fz and bonghits420

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Crazy, well I'm not a patron so I don't know, but I've read it multiple times in THIS thread. So I guess they're lying.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You mean Pandelo/My sweet Neighbors, veqvil is begrundingly taking money even though he feels really, REALLY bad about it. Somehow makes me think of Teachers Pets 2.0, just with mental health issues instead of "I was hacked by the same jealous dev 5 times, because his game didn't take off".

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I used to be one of his patreon..you guys must realize that although he didn't put his patreon on hold (allegedly not his patreon..).
No one forces those patreon to still give him their money..so you have to think that at some point it's their choice to continue giving.
So, it's no use pointing at vevqil, he's been very forward with his situation.

Personally, i waited 3 months before i stopped my pledge as i thought he wouldn't come back, at all.

Reactions: fz

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
I used to be one of his patreon..you guys must realize that although he didn't put his patreon on hold (allegedly not his patreon..).
No one forces those patreon to still give him their money..so you have to think that at some point it's their choice to continue giving.
So, it's no use pointing at vevqil, he's been very forward with his situation.

Personally, i waited 3 months before i stopped my pledge as i thought he wouldn't come back, at all.
We are talking about veqvils ethics, not his patreons.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
And? So, he keeps taking money as i said. But, i don't see what's wrong with that, since he said the game was on hold in patreon.
People have been warned. For me it'd be an ethical problem if the guy hadn't said shit and kept taking money.

But, he explained the situation if people keep giving that's their fault not his.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes