ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
You mean Pandelo/My sweet Neighbors, veqvil is begrundingly taking money even though he feels really, REALLY bad about it. Somehow makes me think of Teachers Pets 2.0, just with mental health issues instead of "I was hacked by the same jealous dev 5 times, because his game didn't take off".
Well I searched this thread for the word paused and it's mentioned a few times by people saying he paused charges. So like I said, I don't know, since I'm not a patron, but others have said he did.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well I searched this thread for the word paused and it's mentioned a few times by people saying he paused charges. So like I said, I don't know, since I'm not a patron, but others have said he did.
Maybe you're right, the last thing I read is that he didn't pause anything, but feels incredibly bad about still taking money.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Probably soon, at least from what I know it's been more than 3 months of non-communication which is the normal time given to a game and dev before it's marked abandoned here.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I used to be one of his patreon..you guys must realize that although he didn't put his patreon on hold (allegedly not his patreon..).
No one forces those patreon to still give him their money..so you have to think that at some point it's their choice to continue giving.
So, it's no use pointing at vevqil, he's been very forward with his situation.

Personally, i waited 3 months before i stopped my pledge as i thought he wouldn't come back, at all.
But he's still not back, he should atleast update his patreon with feedback of whats happening yet he sits in silence

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
What happened to this game I abandoned it
I'm not completely sure but I think the creator is struggling with depression and IRL problems so it got put on hold.
There hasn't been all that much communication between him and his patrons for around 3? months now, if i'm correct that is.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
At least that's what he said, nobody really knows for sure what's going. I don't say he's lying, but nowadays you must not take everything that is said as a fact that is absolute, especially on patreon there have happened way too many scummy things, but everywhere else as well. It's always a good idea to keep a grain of doubt or at least scepticism.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it could even be he has cancer, with chemo and radio there's no way he'd feel like doing anything, even just laying on a bed is a struggle.

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Well, his patreon page is down. I guess it's over and he has moved on. Never had much hope to begin with after he started piling up excuses. Another project with potential bites the dust. I was really enjoying it. Very unfortunate.

His patreon was likely taken down for the incest content, but i'm not sure he'll bother with it. I guess i'll check again in 2 months.

Reactions: Cyberious

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Somebody's here is interested in vampire novel with sex content in the spirit of World of darkness? I'm working on a personal project. Not in 3dcg-just hand drawn art, close to classic visual novel with sprites, cg, a lot of text , etc. I'm curious. Theoretically, someone might be interested in this kind of thing. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes