light03

Feb 26, 2018
The case of this game is vivid proof that frauds will never die out. A lot of people seem to want to be cheated. As soon as the money ceased to be transferred our depressive fellow immediately got out of depression and found the time and energy to unlock his page. But he did not find another minute to write a few words to his patrons. But many people continue to defend him. What is wrong with this world?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Damn, i miss this game! At Patreon i see "on hold" from Dev and "don't pledge", so there's no milking and a little hope!

Reactions: Messibeer

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
unlikely it will resume.
i believe its the same reason i thought when the dev did chose to move into a certain direction that i was not happy about.
if you try too much and you dont have enough discipline and energy you will fail.
i really liked this game the first couple updates but from 0.5/0.6+ i thought it was almost shit.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Once again, circumstances beyond anyone's control seems to be grounds for demonising someone.

I don't defend anyone that uses people like ATMs. I agree that yes, he should have frozen his Patreon but can we stop kicking the guy while he's down please? It makes you sound jealous that you didn't think of it.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
kicking the guy while he's down please
Open your naive eyes. Hi is not down. He didn't just stop the patreon, he unlocked it as soon as he could (and it’s not so easy, many conscientious developers could not do it for months) when that page was blocked for some reason.
I don’t know how naive and gullible a person you should be to believe everything that a person once wrote on the Internet whom you don’t even know.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
have to agree with some of the sentiments here...... if Veq had simply just stopped dealing with anything to do with the game whatsoever or its community (which by all appearance he had) and people were still subbing and paying him then so be it. But for him to obviously be fine enough to jump through the patreon hoops to get his free income back without so much as acknowledging his community with a post on either patreon or discord is beyond a piss take and to me has completely changed my opinion on him.

He's made a conscious decision to do whatever he has to in order to continue taking peoples money instead of leaving the page on permanent review or suspension until such time as he is ready to return...... i think people forget that the last proposed update was months late and that he had lead everyone on about the games current state while continuing to take in new and existing subs.....

I suffer with mental health issues and take medication for it, and i'll never belittle anyone for getting the help they need.... but i do draw the line when people take advantage of others good nature and to me he has done that and lost any shred of integrity he had left.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Open your naive eyes. Hi is not down. He didn't just stop the patreon, he unlocked it as soon as he could (and it’s not so easy, many conscientious developers could not do it for months) when that page was blocked for some reason.
I don’t know how naive and gullible a person you should be to believe everything that a person once wrote on the Internet whom you don’t even know.
Calling me naïve twice in one post doesn't reinforce your point any. Rather, it just makes you look like a troll.
Just so you know, this is dangerously close to flaming. For your own sake, be more careful.
Instead of flat-out insulting me you might try something a little more constructive. That usually helps.
I love how you zeroed in on seven words out of my entire post. Next time you might like to take the whole thing into consideration.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I feel u man. I know u have good purpose that warn people of being scammed. But in this f95, most of people are pirates, they dont pay any penny so u dont have to argue with them.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I feel u man. I know u have good purpose that warn people of being scammed. But in this f95, most of people are pirates, they dont pay any penny so u dont have to argue with them.
You are completely right and I will follow your advice. I really argued too much.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i can't believe he turned his patreon back on. this is way worse than any milker and now i even question his mental issues. it's completely disingenuous to put something on hold and then still allow you to pledge. you guys would be fools to keep pledging. let's do an experiment: stop pledging and see if he miraculously fixes all his mental problems and starts making progress again. i think the results would be pretty interesting.

D

Deleted member 1326591

i can't believe he turned his patreon back on. this is way worse than any milker and now i even question his mental issues. it's completely disingenuous to put something on hold and then still allow you to pledge. you guys would be fools to keep pledging. let's do an experiment: stop pledging and see if he miraculously fixes all his mental problems and starts making progress again. i think the results would be pretty interesting.
His personality is pretty fucked up. You can start by reporting Patreon's trust and safety so they can ban him again, this also applies for anyone else.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The case of this game is vivid proof that frauds will never die out. A lot of people seem to want to be cheated. As soon as the money ceased to be transferred our depressive fellow immediately got out of depression and found the time and energy to unlock his page. But he did not find another minute to write a few words to his patrons. But many people continue to defend him. What is wrong with this world?

As long as there are suckers in this world there will be people like veqvil willing to seperate them from their money. Zero sympathy for these white knight fools.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes