GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Patreon update:

It took me quite some time to find the courage to post something again but I certainly owe everyone a sign of life after the long silence.
Lately I was quite busy with real life stuff and processing things. I'm trying to transition into a more positive mindset and search/look for silver linings (yes I do get professional help now).
Balance is key and apparently I didn't properly balance things out in the past.
Anyways, I want to thank you all for the kind words.
Visiting my page, I was shocked to see how many people are still supporting me.
And while it's very touching and I am thankful, I want to encourageeveryone to only follow me for now and maybe consider supporting me again once I put out updates.
I am certainly not a person that's happy with taking support for not delivering.
Eitherway, thank you guys and I try to post something interesting next time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The man, the legend just said stop pestering him about the game.
HE WAS SHOCKED! he still had any support.
So ... just do the following paparazzi stalking, shouting perky remarks at him on the street, publishing rumors in the COSMOPOLITAN -> the man loves his following!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Well i am Happy for him! Had a good time playing this game..all i can hope he continues but cant be that selfish..a man gotta do what he gotta do..RL comes first...Cheers Veqvil..thnx again for this marvelous game. (y) (y)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, it's time to mark this game as "abandoned", I guess.
on-hold != abandoned.

They want to finish the project, but just aren't in a good mental state. happens to the best of us.... the hardest hitting one being robin williams. So it is a good thing they are taking their mental health seriously. I trust they will finish if they say they will. Their name is veqvil, they are not wootch.... or slonique *thrown shade intensifies*.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Strange that allot of devs suddenly succombs to this. But that's like for you. Maybe it is a new virus that most devs succombs to mental health issues, they should not overwork themselfs it is still a hobby afterall.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I have to say doing the whole rendering stuff while also working full time is tiring as hell. I only sleep like 4 to 5 hours a day. So it is no wonder that some people are getting sick or "burn out"

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah I have to say doing the whole rendering stuff while also working full time is tiring as hell. I only sleep like 4 to 5 hours a day. So it is no wonder that some people are getting sick or "burn out"
or 1-2h like me last week. it's not worth it guys. take your sleep and breaks, plan your holidays like in normal job or school. developing is fun and you can lost yourself in it but look what happened to @veqvil, icstor or our newest hot addition ptolemy.
burn out is real and when you get there it will eat you up, your whole creativity and sure if you LUCKY you will be back after many months while disappointing lots of ppl with yourself on the podium.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes