U

User_215882

Cough join the discord. So many spoilers and plenty of dicks and tits. 10 out 10 for up and coming discord servers.

Reactions: bobbo69

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well that certainly took a turn to the weird. Not bad weird, but still weird. The Lilly stuff is a little thin on some specializations, it's way less obvious on the technology route than it on the fitness one.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Without further ado I'm honored to present you the brandnew character-based walkthrough of Love and Submission 0.4.

Please note that this is version 2 and it will get further improved in the future.
Also consider to use this walkthrough as an addition to the great work of @GaLaLa05.

Many thanks @veqvil for making such a good game for us to enjoy!

Last but not least, dear @wep, would you be so kind and link the walkthrough in OP. Thx! :)

And now have fun guys!
amazing working thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermies

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Aw that ending WHY man duke is gonna get nuked now...hope amy survives and also can someone list out the female main and the side characters of this game that have a route. There's so many girl I can't figure out which route I wanna choose.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
a month and a half from now

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Aw that ending WHY man duke is gonna get nuked now...hope amy survives and also can someone list out the female main and the side characters of this game that have a route. There's so many girl I can't figure out which route I wanna choose.

Reactions: Dustence

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
XD, nope... no comments :D Also pls try to use spoiler thingy under the plus thingy above the chat box :D
I'm glad to hear though that you seem to enjoy the characters :)
Oh, my bad. A slip of the tongue. I would never jeopardize such a high quality work. I wonder, would the player be able to enjoy the neighbors. They look hot. Beside there's something inherently hot in screwing an uptight chick.

Reactions: Hermies
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes