eole71

Nov 13, 2016
Do not worry, you'll have the option to share Amy with Aidan and his magic sperm will save her, but it's optional to share if you do not want to share you can choose to let her die.
god damn it. If that's the next update.

U

User_215882

IF (Lilly = futa) set (@klx attractive -> on)
IF (Lilly = futa) and (@klx affection = on) set (@Tommybuns share -> on)​
ELSE set @klx and @Tommybuns (riot = true)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Share? I don't share with anyone. If anything I'm the OP Eric you can't get rid of. No matter how much you grind, how much affection you get, I win no matter what.

U

User_215882

If you want to go alpha as fuck go fitness. If you're into submission go psych. Tech is under developed but specializes in voyeurism. So if watching is your thing I guess go this route.

U

User_215882

Buddy we already went through this. Answer is no. Just use the search bar. Type NTR. Then hit this thread only and you'll find out all you need to know if a game has it of not.

U

User_215882

You're welcome. If you're new learn how to use the search function. It will help you in the long run when it comes to Q&A since threads can be hundreds of pages of nothing.

U

User_215882

No it does not. What it does have is sharing which you can easily avoid. There is no cuck scene in the game what so ever. If you want to play it haram style it's just a matter of picking the right choices. If that's your style go fitness and then turn down any option that opens up sharing.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks . That is kinda long but it looks great tho.
I actually left it open to maybe push the hell out of march, but we will see :D

Oh, my bad. A slip of the tongue. I would never jeopardize such a high quality work. I wonder, would the player be able to enjoy the neighbors. They look hot. Beside there's something inherently hot in screwing an uptight chick.
Mira is a main character, Caitlyn her sister, well... :test:

Do not believe a word @veqvil says, do not trust any render @veqvil shows you
THIS! :D

trust me you'll love that scene his vampiric semen covering the wound mixing with her blood
EHH NO

what is best specalization for upcoming updates
I try to balance them out, but tech hasn't really taken you to anything so far, got to change that :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
IF (Lilly = futa) set (@klx attractive -> on)
IF (Lilly = futa) and (@klx affection = on) set (@Tommybuns share -> on)​
ELSE set @klx and @Tommybuns (riot = true)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Gonna copy and pasta that shit into my script :D

already went through this? never commented here in my life and no idea who you are, but ok, thanks for the "no"
Well you have to excuse us, NTR fucked this thread 2 times XD

But to make it clear it has no NTR, meaning the original jap definition: Your love interests gets fucked in front of you and you can't do anything about it

It will have sharing, but only if you allow/encourage it to happen! Which again is not what the original term NTR stands for.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
But to make it clear it has no NTR, meaning the original jap definition: Your love interests gets fucked in front of you and you can't do anything about it

It will have sharing, but only if you allow/encourage it to happen! Which again is not what the original term NTR stands for.
It is not enough for the local AntiNTR brigade. They will be bitching about it even if your game would have fcking big red button TURN NTR ON/OFF. Till the possibility exists... we can't have peace here.. (or "piece" as Russians say :D )

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes