• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Sharing = NTR lol ....good luck trying to tell the people that hate NTR thats not it lol ..... they will make NTR fit there own description then bitch about it ..... facts lol

U

User_215882

Guys just drop the NTR talk before it gets any worse which it almost always does. End of story no NTR. Don't like sharing don't chose it. The only thing forced is the futa dragon boss in episode 5 which will be a pain in the ass for anyone that picked the psych spec because it's immune to magic.

Sep 4, 2017
No it does not. What it does have is sharing which you can easily avoid. There is no cuck scene in the game what so ever. If you want to play it haram style it's just a matter of picking the right choices. If that's your style go fitness and then turn down any option that opens up sharing.
Sharing is caring, right? =)

S

SteelRazer

Guys just drop the NTR talk before it gets any worse which it almost always does. End of story no NTR. Don't like sharing don't chose it. The only thing forced is the futa dragon boss in episode 5 which will be a pain in the ass for anyone that picked the psych spec because it's immune to magic.
So you need to choose fitness and beat the hell out of him with dick ? Or tech for spying and blackmailing for surrender?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
But to make it clear it has no NTR, meaning the original jap definition: Your love interests gets fucked in front of you and you can't do anything about it
I would have to disagree with this comment a little. the standard definition for NTR on vndb is that the romantic interest have sex with another male and this is either show explicitly on screen or described to the MC at a later time.

I would agree though that this game doesn't have any proper NTR in it. You'd have to be pretty stupid to stumble across the sharing in this game if you didn't want it to happen. As long as all future warning are as obviously I don't see how anyone can complain.

Also can we stop with all the insults for people who don't like NTR. Every single game that the fetish gets introduced becomes a hive of people slagging off people like me who don't like it. Honesty feel like this forum has gone to shit recently as you can't even have a discussion about it without getting insulted. Enough said really this game is awesome and I can't wait to see Lilly futa cock

U

User_215882

Also spoilers. Make sure you get the belt of chastity before you fight the boss to reduce anal damage in half from the water dungeon. You still will take double d damage so make sure you dodge duck dip dive and dodge in that order and you'll be fine.

U

User_215882

Just explained how you beat the futa dragon. You don't want to lose as there's an end game scene where it destroys your ass with it's massive dong.

Reactions: xןʞ

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
After you won the futa boss fight, you need to find the chastity key which veq will hide it in the gap of the garden fence. :tf:

U

User_215882

That bastard! He told me the belt would fall off after you win to get the Mira and Carol threesome. How dare he lie to me!!!!!!

U

User_215882

Who said Lilly had a monster penis? She has a small penis which is why she was scared because she didn't want anyone to know of her condition.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
i know what the definition of ntr is and that's precisely what i was asking about. there's nothing to complain about if you have the option to avoid it.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i know what the definition of ntr is and that's precisely what i was asking about. there's nothing to complain about if you have the option to avoid it.
Some people automatically dislike the game just because it has the option for ntr or ntr-like stuff.
@veqvil feed us some previews or something to get the thread back on track, otherwise ntr derails it again.
and Mira, Caitlyn, Elisa, Becky and Lilly and her monster penis obviously.
Mhh, I'm not sure I really remember who Becky or Elisa are, but the latter sounds like it could be the neighbor's mom. Nevertheless you should never leave a girl in need in the rain, so just take them all in.

U

User_32285

Also can we stop with all the insults for people who don't like NTR. Every single game that the fetish gets introduced becomes a hive of people slagging off people like me who don't like it. Honesty feel like this forum has gone to shit recently as you can't even have a discussion about it without getting insulted. Enough said really this game is awesome and I can't wait to see Lilly futa cock
You must read another forum than I do, you do realize those that like NTR are a minority and are mostly on the receiving end of insults, right?

Let's just stop insulting people period, instead of defining groups and blaming them because you got insulted in a NTR dsicussion or something.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes