U

User_215882

Why are you guys even still on about NTR when there's going to be a huge futa update. Arent you all as excited!

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
then how can i continue the game afterwords
Wait for another release, that's the end for now.

Wow i just checked the walkthrough and the amount of branches and things you can miss is just outstanding. Ther's so many possibilities, i simply can't decide which route choose. Because i want to see as much content as possible, i'll be playing at least 3-4 different routes. Thanks @veqvil for an amazing game :cool:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
then how can i continue the game afterwords
This might be shocking news but it was never said that Amy is dead. Not everybody who gets hit by a bullet will die. And the good thing is that we have a talented doctor nearby who is already on his way to help. ;)

Btw, for all you guys who ask what is the best specialization for the future. Well, there simply is no best. All three (will) bring unique possibilities and the only one who knows what's in store for the future is @veqvil.

U

User_215882

can someone tell me how to avoid sis getting shot
Easy you don't play the game. All jokes aside you cant. But don't worry we gonna fix Amy like Sleeping beauty. Except with a blow job not some stupid true love kiss nonsense. Nothing gets a gal awake like a bj.

R

RWaites

Been away on business and only managed to play 0.4 last night, brilliant update unexpected ending real cliffhanger but a question for @veqvil, if the rumour mill regarding future futa content is correct is Sis going to come out of hospital with an additional member?

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Btw, for all you guys who ask what is the best specialization for the future. Well, there simply is no best. All three (will) bring unique possibilities and the only one who knows what's in store for the future is @veqvil.
Yeah, instead of choosing one, i will just play all of them xD Thanks for the walkthrough btw :D

Reactions: Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Been away on business and only managed to play 0.4 last night, brilliant update unexpected ending real cliffhanger but a question for @veqvil, if the rumour mill regarding future futa content is correct is Sis going to come out of hospital with an additional member?
When ppl say sis they don't mean Amy but the (twin) sister of MC's best friend JJ, Lilly. MC's thoughts in the different routes suspects something like this. ;)

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Any news about this game? There is a release day or some info about how's going the develop game?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just explained how you beat the futa dragon. You don't want to lose as there's an end game scene where it destroys your ass with it's massive dong.
After you won the futa boss fight, you need to find the chastity key which veq will hide it in the gap of the garden fence. :tf:
You guys think I should increase the difficulty of that dragon boss fight? :test:

Why are you guys even still on about NTR when there's going to be a huge futa update. Arent you all as excited!
Yeah confirmed... by tommy :tf:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes