Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
I think that's how most of us feel regarding Veq's little masterpiece. Now we just have to wait and see how things will develope with his badass new Gcard and all the bad advice we give him on Discord.
x'Dx'Dx'D please, no bad advice! I can't take another cliche failure!
P.S. the sister is the hottest character in any game on this whole website. Due to how proportionate she is compared to a real-life human being.

Reactions: veqvil

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I sure do! I sooo wanna fill them up with bullets! ...mostly. I mean i can go with the knife approach. Maybe a bat? Or there is the option of a spoon. Such a classic one that is!
You can even use a tea cup if you want....a long forgotten by many.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
x'Dx'Dx'D please, no bad advice! I can't take another cliche failure!.
Then let us all hope that Veq will not be listening too much to all the advice he is given, unless he really thinks it will improve his game. :) Yeah I am also very curious and hyped for how transition from the more streamlined introduction of the story to the sandbox part will workout for Veq. If he can pull that off well and keep his code streamlined, we are in for a real treat with this game. :extremelyhappy:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Should be this month as long as Veq does not run into unexpected problems or bugs while transitioning into sandbox phase of game. Do not get your hopes up there will be a release early this month though, unless Veqvil starts hinting it may.

Bomber198

Jul 3, 2017
Should be this month as long as Veq does not run into unexpected problems or bugs while transitioning into sandbox phase of game. Do not get your hopes up there will be a release early this month though, unless Veqvil starts hinting it may.
Thanks mate!!!

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
So what you're saying is, the update will be here tomorrow and if it's not everyone should throw fits and declare this the worst game to ever grace this site and declare Veq the new antichrist and scourge of god.

I have my calendar marked and am preparing my torch and pitchfork, so thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: veqvil and GaLaLa05

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Well that certainly was interesting. No mention of the fantasy/supernatural aspect of the game in the game description or tags is a bit weird but not a big deal i guess. Also was that ending meant to be such a cliffhanger or did i mess up something in my playthrough ?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well that certainly was interesting. No mention of the fantasy/supernatural aspect of the game in the game description or tags is a bit weird but not a big deal i guess. Also was that ending meant to be such a cliffhanger or did i mess up something in my playthrough ?
It was meant as a cliffhanger. You did nothing wrong ...Peace!!

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
You didn't do anything wrong. That's just the way Veqvil likes to play with our emotions.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes