jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I've heard a lot about this one, haven't tryed it yet. What so good about this one guys? :)
I would have to say, definitely the freedom of choice is the main drawing factor. The choices of who and how one or all romance options are played...your choice.
Also you get to choose how you play your MC. It can be a Strength path to follow, A psychological path, or you can choose a technology type path.
It will definitely keep you coming back doing different routes, and the replay factor is definitely there. I would highly recommend playing this one, Hands down, you won't be disappointed.....Peace!!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've heard a lot about this one, haven't tryed it yet. What so good about this one guys? :)
This game, so far, has got one thing right a lot of other games have fallen very short of .... choices.

You decide how things play out and it has meaning.

Want love? You can have it. Want a girl to submit to you? You have that too. Want both? Go for it. You can pick how the MC acts and how the story involves him.

The characters introduced so far are either likeable enough that I want to know more about them or have something going on that I want to know what it is.

That's not to say it's all sunshine and rainbows. It has some dark moments, especially the current cliffhanger ending. Well worth a play through.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was thinking maybe the Tech path could lead you to abandoning all desires of flesh and instead pursuing career in adult video game developing, after all think about it, why waste time pursuing women around you when you can craft your perfect 2D waifu that will always love you inside the game, maybe gather a nice little following as you progress and make money that way, then when you get more popular you spend entire day on forums teasing people that you are working or making people have panic attacks when you tell them you might add futas to the game you are developing ?
Or does that sound to far fetched ?
so... which part of asia did you visit @veqvil ? arewe playong your autobiography with the names being changed?

I mean Martin just keeps stalling for years now ;)
let's hope veq won't putll out a robert jordan. I doubt anyone could finish LaS the way it was ment to end

Reactions: veqvil

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
let's hope veq won't putll out a peter jordan. I doubt anyone could finish LaS the way it was ment to end
No, i don't think so. It seems to be he is very dedicated and we are very lucky due to this. I hope that the aformentioned 'end' is still very far away :) There are soo many things can appear in this VN still. So many new characters can pop up. Beside the the fact that its very exciting as it is! I can even imagine that each different path can bring a different set of npc's later on. Who knows. For now, i'm pretty sure that we can settle for the long run and that Veq will graces us with his presence for quite some time.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I sure do! I sooo wanna fill them up with bullets! ...mostly. I mean i can go with the knife approach. Maybe a bat? Or there is the option of a spoon. Such a classic one that is!
Lol!!! I love the spoon idea.....How about the big wooden cooking spoon, Ha Ha would definitely hurt more....I love it brother :OhMyGoodness:.....Peace!!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Feel like a freaking tool, but I can't get the scene of confessing to Carol and Amy. Followed the guide for cripes sake, watched the horrible movie, but I just can't get the scene. Any advice would be appreciated. I did look through the forum, didn't stumble across any answers beyond the guide.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Feel like a freaking tool, but I can't get the scene of confessing to Carol and Amy. Followed the guide for cripes sake, watched the horrible movie, but I just can't get the scene. Any advice would be appreciated. I did look through the forum, didn't stumble across any answers beyond the guide.
I've gotten it with the guide too. What I missed the first of not getting it, was not picking up Amy's notebook and clicking on her door to just place it in her room. I did not enter or anything, just placed it. Also don't forget that the dildo under her bed, use it to confront her and pick love route choice...hopefully that helps....Peace!!

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
I guess you try to approach the harem route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Check the last page of the love routes of either Amy or Carol in my walkthrough.

Reactions: veqvil and GaLaLa05
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes