Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
@Krull Can you do something with the other one in my signature made by veqvil here?

In return I'll arrange an appointment with Lisette Anthony for you...
It's that the one only size available? i will try.

No no no don't do too much now! :D
Is never too much as long you are still alive.x'D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I don't think that Amy will be removed or zombie like some think. I believe for story sake she has to go through the exact process as the MC did at the beginning of the game. If you remember the MC died on the table for a brief moment and shocked the doctor and nurse by suddenly awakening, thereby making them do their ritual or whatever to the MC.
I believe for story wise Amy must go through the same situation, and have her awakening as well. I also think that like Aiden and his wife have a connection of pure understanding in the unseen events, I believe such a same kind of connection will emerge for Amy and the MC.

Nobody has yet mentioned anything really about the mother. I really believe she is as much apart of the unseen paranormal stuff as Aiden, his wife, and his daughters are, and included the MC as well now.
The MC is already starting to see, That his mom can feel his presence when he comes close to her.
For example the bathroom scene when he peeks on her... or entering quietly down to the living room when Mom and Amy are talking about the bathing suites scene.. She definitely knew he was there and for how long too.

How it all plays out, well I can only speculate at this point. I'm anticipating something unexpected though.
I really can't wait for the next update to unfold more of the story.

That said, My hats off to Veqvil

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
It's that the one only size available? i will try.

Is never too much as long you are still alive.x'D
You are beast!

So I was listening to some music and stumbled across a song I totally forgot about and which I now call 'The Mira song':

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait... I can't watch that video due to country restrictions XD
But we live in the same country woot

I don't think that Amy will be removed or zombie like some think. I believe for story sake she has to go through the exact process as the MC did at the beginning of the game. If you remember the MC died on the table for a brief moment and shocked the doctor and nurse by suddenly awakening, thereby making them do their ritual or whatever to the MC.
I believe for story wise Amy must go through the same situation, and have her awakening as well. I also think that like Aiden and his wife have a connection of pure understanding in the unseen events, I believe such a same kind of connection will emerge for Amy and the MC.

Nobody has yet mentioned anything really about the mother. I really believe she is as much apart of the unseen paranormal stuff as Aiden, his wife, and his daughters are, and included the MC as well now.
The MC is already starting to see, That his mom can feel his presence when he comes close to her.
For example the bathroom scene when he peeks on her... or entering quietly down to the living room when Mom and Amy are talking about the bathing suites scene.. She definitely knew he was there and for how long too.

How it all plays out, well I can only speculate at this point. I'm anticipating something unexpected though.
I really can't wait for the next update to unfold more of the story.

That said, My hats off to Veqvil
Reading this was fun! :D Also a big thank you for the praise! I don't deserve that!

there is the full size of the picture Master
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Master @GaLaLa05 to sending this picture to Master @Krull :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
lol you didn't had the full pic? XD But your signature though :D

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Wait... I can't watch that video due to country restrictions XD
But we live in the same country woot
For whatever reason you can't see the embedded version, but when you click the button to see it on YT instead it works perfectly fine. GEMA gucken! ;);)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
lol you didn't had the full pic? XD But your signature though :D
That in my signature is that one you'd made some months ago... Wait! Are you sayin' that the full pic was posted before?
And maybe there are others scattered throughout the thread? Ok, I need a day off from work. :pensive:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
That in my signature is that one you'd made some months ago... Wait! Are you sayin' that the full pic was posted before?
And maybe there are others scattered throughout the thread? Ok, I need a day off from work. :pensive:
Well, I didn't post them myself, I'm in no position to do that. But make sure to check out @RWaites posts! He was also one of the people who were there at the darkest time of this journey to create games! (Greetings to you! *sob*)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Fan Sig part 2:
View attachment 77407 View attachment 77411
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/88814_LaS-afan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/88818_LaS-altfan.gif
How in the world can one be filled with so much talent that he always consistently pumps out masterpieces like that? GOD hats off to you Master @Krull !! UHH, one other thing, I see your LOVE AND SUBMISSION Title ICON in the signature, and I was wondering if I could use that to replace my crappy own one in the game? I mean its simple but yet perfect!

I ..... was not prepared for that ending.

That got real dark, real quick.
Uhh yeah, also thank you for trying my game :D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I was reading back awhile ago, that Veqvil was only allowing a four place or slot harem, rather than being able to have them all so to speak. I didn't want to re-read through all the posts to confirm or deny what was said. I hope that we can have them all for the harem route, but if it is indeed just a four person slot system, then I have already decided my four already.

These would, for me be the "Must Have". While I do enjoy playing all the routes, My Primary that I will go with, is the Strength/love route paths for all characters.

1) Carol is definitely a must for me. I'm probably a momma's boy, but it definitely helps having momma as hot as Carol. I think that for a harem play she just fits in so perfectly, as being a loving den mother type. I think that she will be the webbing for all the others, to keep all happy and also keeping arguments at bay, with her loving den mother attitude. I also think that she will bring a sensual love making type of sex to the harem, which I find appealing to the standard sex and done routine.

2)Amy is definitely a must as well. While she brings a kind of innocence to the game, I find it refreshing that the whole idea of incest is in fact, no problem for her in general. She is only interested in what the MC thoughts of it are. She tests the waters so to speak several times, and realizes her fears are shattering before her as the MC starts his love route with her. I also think that after this last update, that the relationship between them with probably morph from a want type of relationship to a need type.

3)Becky is a must as well, I think that Veqvil is doing an awesome job on the love routes. I love the fact that doing the love route with her, is done tastefully, and not like the MC is dumb or mean about it. In fact The MC is showing off more of a romantic knight-in-shining armor type of person towards her. I like the way he is trying to get her to not see their, soon to be relationship, as partners rather than a guilt ridden make up type of relationship. She is soon going to see that the MC is her rock to which she can finally build not only her love, but her life on. She will be really ok with anything the MC has, whether harem or abilities/power.

4) Mira is my last must have. Going the strength route, the MC is using the power of meditation and chi.
I believe that Mira is the living embodiment of chi. She will bring focus for the MC, whether it is job related or life related or ability related. She may not be able to teach anything about his ability, but she will keep him on the "straight and narrow" so to speak. By keeping him mentally and physically focused.

Veqvil, a few posts back, you said you were not worthy of praise. Believe it or not...YES, you are my friend, that and my respect and admiration for a damn good game.......Peace!!

Reactions: DA22 and veqvil

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Recently did a rerun through of this for the Carol, Amy, and Carol + Amy path and I have to give huge thanks @Barioz, that walkthrough was incredibly helpful as I have never found the notebook and didn't think the Carol + Amy path would have had anything to it yet.

Also of course amazing work on the game so far Veqvil, easily one of the top 10 games going right now.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes