Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there an end in which Amy does not die?
She isn't dead yet ;) Her fate is remain to be seen in updates yet to come. She just got shot. But to answer your question, no, all paths lead to that scene, as far as i know.

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Here you go ;)

I also have the .docx but is too large to be uploaded here.
How can I send it to you?
Awesome! :D

OMG True Hero
I just sent you a link in conversation I guess that will work. And maybe some good stuff;)
it's just amazing how grateful @GaLaLa05 to get back his self-made walkthrough just so he can update the link
I'm so honored by you guys T.T

Is there an end in which Amy does not die?
NOPE also pls use the spoiler tag if possible!!
And a thank you for trying my game :)

She isn't dead yet ;) Her fate is remain to be seen in updates yet to come. She just got shot. But to answer your question, no, all paths lead to that scene, as far as i know.
:pokerFace:

Reactions: GaLaLa05 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well Veq knows what is gonna happen if he lets poor Amy die, she will come haunt him every night after some lessons from her father, dominating and horny and don't forget has become a futa with an elephant dick after death. (Yes that physical trait trick her brother taught her just before she died was kinda useful. He likely will watch through the tech trait) :evilsmile:XD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ofc it does not Ennoch, though it does make you a meanie I agree. Just as long as Veq is aware Amy would have her revenge, if he decides she is expendable and keeps her away from her beloved brother. :angel:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
@Krull Can you do something with the other one in my signature made by veqvil here?

In return I'll arrange an appointment with Lisette Anthony for you...

Reactions: Krull and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I begin to miss the posts about the zombie theory :teary:
No, you don't miss those theories... they were just... ugh
Looking at @DA22 and @Ennoch XD

I really love this game. Great work Veqvil!!!
Thank you! :D

Fan Sig:
View attachment 77311
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/88718_LaS-fan.gif
Wha... Whaa... OMG... thank you for this aweeeesome signature! I'm feeling honored to be worthy of the works of @Krull ! This is a milestone :':)'(
Thank you!:heartcoveredeyes:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes