veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I was thinking maybe the Tech path could lead you to abandoning all desires of flesh and instead pursuing career in adult video game developing, after all think about it, why waste time pursuing women around you when you can craft your perfect 2D waifu that will always love you inside the game, maybe gather a nice little following as you progress and make money that way, then when you get more popular you spend entire day on forums teasing people that you are working or making people have panic attacks when you tell them you might add futas to the game you are developing ?
Or does that sound to far fetched ?
Come on man, of course, I try to bend reality a little but that's just ridiculous XDD

Only if there is an path where you get to start up your blooming rap career.
KLX, I wanted to keep my incoming German rap career a secret OMG, never gonna tell you my career plans again...
TRAITOR

I'm really anxious to see where this is going
Anxious? Why just because I idolize R. R. Martins? :tf:

wonder if there are any fetishes that you are really against hmm.. @veqvil
There are many, according to @klx I'm vanilla af

Lol I think Duke can help him with that
Rappin' Duke?

God... I have to rewrite the whole story now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she simply couldn't handle the sick punchlines from Duke.
The MC now wants to take revenge on Duke and starts a rap career in order to rap-battle Duke to death with sick beats and punchlines

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope it went through! He asked "where this will leads" and when you said you are a fan of Martin it immediately made me think... lets hope not years of waiting after a huge cliffhanger in a game that realy is exciting! :D

Reactions: veqvil

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The MC now wants to take revenge on Duke and starts a rap career in order to rap-battle Duke to death with sick beats and punchlines
You can organize a contest in the SummertimeSaga park... they have a mic already...:closedeyesmile:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
When Veqvil is ready and willing to show us all his hard work, unless he is just playing games though instead of making them.:)

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Weeeeell, honestly, i find her annoying but that just serves as provocation. I'm not into her looks that much to be honest but after such an "introduction" she presented now i am interested. In a sense. I'm pretty sure i have different ideas for her for different reasons than Kara :angel:
Women like Mira are actually extremely entertaining if you know how to handle them and make the best subs.For example one of my personal subs/clients is like her the CEO of a large firm with a couple of college degrees.A few months back she invited/begged/payd me to attend a female empowerment seminar she had been invited to speak at it was extremely funny to me watching her give a speech in front of a crowd of rabid feminists while wearing a harness beneath her clothes and remote controld vibes in her ass and pussy and hearing her speak about rejecting male dominance female independence and equality while i was zapping her with the remote knowing that not one hour after the speech she will be crawling at my feet begging for her master to punish and fuck her.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
@Maragdus Which hentai was this again ?
I have been a member/partner in a BDSM club since i was 15 believe me the shit i have seen people do just for kicks especially in elite circles most hentay will nevar recreate what i gave is one of the more funny and innocent examples there have been things that make even me sick to my stomach and i'm a narcissistic psychopath.

deejay12

May 4, 2017
she simply couldn't handle the sick punchlines from Duke.
OMG, your brilliance is unmatched

*cough* XD
Now I wonder how many updates ( or games) it would take until we see MC respond to Duke’s “deadly” punchlines

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes