CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
@CunningPig I see where you're coming from but you really do exaggerate a bit. From the first time you wake up in your room the game makes clear there is a point & click component and you have to be observant for items. I agree the items could be a bit more highlighted, but as veq said, it's something that will be adressed in the future.

Now, regarding the different branches I don't see your point. The game offers several different options to play different paths in different playthroughs. So I think saying replaying the game is boring because of the same scenes over and over again is invalid. You get completely different scenes in the love and submission routes, can find hidden bonus scenes, get different scenes from your choice of specialization and even then there are different approaches as you will most likely get a chance for a sharing path etc. So if you do things different every playthrough you will find new stuff. So you don't really repeat everything but explore new content. Also you should make use of the possibilities Ren'Py offers you like scrolling back or fast forward through known dialogue and scenes.

When I wrote the walkthrough and really went through all the scenes multiple times with different choices I found new details and stuff even when I thought I've seen it all. So if this game is not worth replaying I don't know what is.
I never said replaying for different routes was boring. I even gave examples of other games that I enjoy finding different routes in. Adding replay value to the game with branching paths is great. What I was saying is that it was frustrating replaying the SAME route over and over trying to get everything just right. And on top of that the hints to find where I was making mistakes were on other routes. Like the example I gave of being given the location of the notebook in a scene with Carol only after repeatedly failing the Amy sumbission route.

I'm aware of how to operate renpy.

I was glad to hear Veqvil's response that he's already aware of and addressing the issues I brought up. I was really frustrated last night and didn't take the time to read the thread to see if they were already mentioned. The last time I had played was the first release, I tend to let a few updates come out before I revisit games I'm interested in and while I'm waiting I usually don't visit the threads to avoid spoilers. So I was at fault for bringing up a subject that was already addressed.

Reactions: veqvil

suckedinto

Feb 5, 2018
the game is amazing! just so damn short! please please please finish. I love the diversity in all the girls. I hope you find a way to cram some fetish stuff in there too.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yea it seems that the MC, Aiden and possibly Elise might have some sort of connection. I’m anxious to see how it plays out
Not to spoiler anything, that is Veq's job afterall:evilsmile:, but I suspect something happened when Dr Stanton saved MC as was shown at start of game in that dream flashback and that that something also was reason Elise noticed when MC returned home.

Edit: only thing that does not make sense, if that power somehow works if people you care about are in a dangerous situation or soon will be, is that mc did not notice. Unless his headache was that warning since his control is still bad or if it does not work when the person himself is the target of the danger somehow.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
MC did have premonitions of the shot. It's the image flashing when he got his headaches, at least during the headaches before the shooting.

Seeing you mention the flashback to that... event/accident/whatever in the past: The nurse's eyes have me very curious.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Unless his headache was that warning since his control is still bad or if it does not work when the person himself is the target of the danger somehow.
or Amy shares the same power or Elise told her something that interfered with MC's fate. In his nightmare he was the one getting shot

deejay12

May 4, 2017
or Amy shares the same power or Elise told her something that interfered with MC's fate. In his nightmare he was the one getting shot
The bullet was indeed meant for him but he could have misinterpreted his premonition as to believing that he was the one to actually get shot by that bullet

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
What's with the updated walkthrough? Looks like a multi level marketing formula. Which one is good to follow? The based character or the updated walkthrough?

deejay12

May 4, 2017
What's with the updated walkthrough? Looks like a multi level marketing formula. Which one is good to follow? The based character or the updated walkthrough?
Which ever one suits you, if the updated one is too complicated the character based is easier to follow. Although, both are very helpful with finding hidden items.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Compared to all the talented creators out there I really have to learn a lot and eventually maybe find my own qualities in creating games
Or maybe they can learn something from you....

Seriously, I've tried (for hours...) your game yesterday and it is, without a doubt, one of the best I've ever played, and that's just the intro.
Detailed (and gorgeous) characters, a promising story, entertaining gameplay, a Main Character that can decide to not to be a piece of s**t , teenagers who finally seem young adults and not kids with their mouth still dirty with milk...

Thank you for this gem !! Keep up the good work !!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Seriously, I've tried (for hours...) your game yesterday and it is, without a doubt, one of the best I've ever played, and that's just the intro.
Detailed (and gorgeous) characters, a promising story, entertaining gameplay, a Main Character that can decide to not to be a piece of s**t , teenagers who finally seem young adults and not kids with their mouth still dirty with milk...

Agreed upon this a lot. :)

Yes, you may find when you have finished this game and start a new one, you will make a lot less mistakes at start from all you have learned. If I did not think you were creating a great and interesting game though, I would not have decided to support you or be hyped to see what you will be able to do in the sandbox phase.:) Learn from other devs if can, but do not sell yourself short.

Also I decided to support you together with games like Wicked Choices, Depraved Awakenings, Long Live The Princess and Twists of my Life so you definitely have nothing to be ashamed of, to be in a line up like that. :biggrin:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
the game is amazing! just so damn short! please please please finish. I love the diversity in all the girls. I hope you find a way to cram some fetish stuff in there too.
I'm 100 percent determined to finish this, also I'm aware that the lack of content is the biggest issue this game has so far, besides all other sorts of things xD

Agreed upon this a lot. :)

Yes, you may find when you have finished this game and start a new one, you will make a lot less mistakes at start from all you have learned. If I did not think you were creating a great and interesting game though, I would not have decided to support you or be hyped to see what you will be able to do in the sandbox phase.:) Learn from other devs if can, but do not sell yourself short.

Also I decided to support you together with games like Wicked Choices, Depraved Awakenings, Long Live The Princess and Twists of my Life so you definitely have nothing to be ashamed of, to be in a line up like that. :biggrin:
I'm not worthy of those heartwarming praises! Thank you! :test2:

can we see who is mom's lover so far ?
how much content is there if you played happy with mom's dating???
Yes you can, check out the walkthrough for more info on that though :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I never said replaying for different routes was boring. I even gave examples of other games that I enjoy finding different routes in. Adding replay value to the game with branching paths is great. What I was saying is that it was frustrating replaying the SAME route over and over trying to get everything just right. And on top of that the hints to find where I was making mistakes were on other routes. Like the example I gave of being given the location of the notebook in a scene with Carol only after repeatedly failing the Amy sumbission route.

I'm aware of how to operate renpy.

I was glad to hear Veqvil's response that he's already aware of and addressing the issues I brought up. I was really frustrated last night and didn't take the time to read the thread to see if they were already mentioned. The last time I had played was the first release, I tend to let a few updates come out before I revisit games I'm interested in and while I'm waiting I usually don't visit the threads to avoid spoilers. So I was at fault for bringing up a subject that was already addressed.
Hitting 150 pages and being filled with quite a lot of spoilers I do not expect anyone to read all that xD. Also, it's always good to point out any things that frustrate you.

I will always appreciate feedback no matter quality, quantity and repeativeness! So you're not at any fault ;)

Reactions: CunningPig and DA22

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I was thinking maybe the Tech path could lead you to abandoning all desires of flesh and instead pursuing career in adult video game developing, after all think about it, why waste time pursuing women around you when you can craft your perfect 2D waifu that will always love you inside the game, maybe gather a nice little following as you progress and make money that way, then when you get more popular you spend entire day on forums teasing people that you are working or making people have panic attacks when you tell them you might add futas to the game you are developing ?
Or does that sound to far fetched ?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I was thinking maybe the Tech path could lead you to abandoning all desires of flesh and instead pursuing career in adult video game developing, after all think about it, why waste time pursuing women around you when you can craft your perfect 2D waifu that will always love you inside the game, maybe gather a nice little following as you progress and make money that way, then when you get more popular you spend entire day on forums teasing people that you are working or making people have panic attacks when you tell them you might add futas to the game you are developing ?
Or does that sound to far fetched ?
That's fucking genius! The ultimate trolling :tf:XD

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Only if there is an path where you get to start up your blooming rap career.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes