veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I hope it went through! He asked "where this will leads" and when you said you are a fan of Martin it immediately made me think... lets hope not years of waiting after a huge cliffhanger in a game that realy is exciting! :D
While it was a joke I really had no idea that this was the case with R. R. Martin, maybe I have to learn more of him :D

When Veqvil is ready and willing to show us all his hard work, unless he is just playing games though instead of making them.:)
:pokerFace:

I heard that his dog ate all renders for new version and it will late :test2:
God @Prokopije now I have one excuse less ;(

Excuse list:
I'm new to this
I'm unorganized

Moving out
Visit my parents
Important rap battle
Broke my left leg
Broke my right leg
Broke my left arm
Broke my right arm
Dog ate the renders
Cat sold my Computer

Women like Mira are actually extremely entertaining if you know how to handle them and make the best subs.For example one of my personal subs/clients is like her the CEO of a large firm with a couple of college degrees.A few months back she invited/begged/payd me to attend a female empowerment seminar she had been invited to speak at it was extremely funny to me watching her give a speech in front of a crowd of rabid feminists while wearing a harness beneath her clothes and remote controld vibes in her ass and pussy and hearing her speak about rejecting male dominance female independence and equality while i was zapping her with the remote knowing that not one hour after the speech she will be crawling at my feet begging for her master to punish and fuck her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Maragdus Which hentai was this again ?
XDD

In the meantime maybe booom313 could make the port. He is the resident expert in porting.
I did actually talk to booom! He was very nice and friendly! But making a port for 0.04 wouldn't seem reasonable since 0.05 will be online this month (My advice, expect the worst xD).

OMG, your brilliance is unmatched

Now I wonder how many updates ( or games) it would take until we see MC respond to Duke’s “deadly” punchlines
2 updates and right after you learned how to double-time

xD

U

User_215882

While it was a joke I really had no idea that this was the case with R. R. Martin, maybe I have to learn more of him :D

:pokerFace:

God @Prokopije now I have one excuse less ;(

Excuse list:
I'm new to this
I'm unorganized

Moving out
Visit my parents
Important rap battle
Broke my left leg
Broke my right leg
Broke my left arm
Broke my right arm
Dog ate the renders
Cat sold my Computer

XDD

I did actually talk to booom! He was very nice and friendly! But making a port for 0.04 wouldn't seem reasonable since 0.05 will be online this month (My advice, expect the worst XD).

2 updates and right after you learned how to double-time

XD
wait a minute. You don't have a cat......

Reactions: veqvil

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
wait a minute. You don't have a cat......
And that is exactly how it happens, he needs a new pet cause the dog was so bad but he is desperate and does not run a proper background check on the cat and next thing he knows the cat sold his PC for its catnip drugs.

Those cats are dangerous and sneaky ;-D !

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good news and grats on the video card. Hope you will enjoy it a lot and if you are already talking to Philly, make sure he introduces you to Palanto as well. Another dev good at coding and speaks fluent German as well.

Good to hear update is going as well as can be expected, now if u break both arms we might have to ask a surgeon that is also a fan of this game to remove both your arms and replace them with robotic arms until your own are healed. :evilsmile:

Making sure your cat is rolling around in free catnip might be wise as well though, so if anyone can send a few bags over? o_O

Also to make sure the cat does not convince Veqvil to include a futa catgirl in game, even though that would make some unnamed persons very very happy.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Don't you mean Purrfect Excuse?
This is getting better and better :D

Good News: Veq is the winner of the last Nvidia Titan XP in German
Checked it one more time, still out of stock, you get the same card for 300 euros more now on ebay LOL

Good news and grats on the video card. Hope you will enjoy it a lot and if you are already talking to Philly, make sure he introduces you to Palanto as well. Another dev good at coding and speaks fluent German as well.

Good to hear update is going as well as can be expected, now if u break both arms we might have to ask a surgeon that is also a fan of this game to remove both your arms and replace them with robotic arms until your own are healed. :evilsmile:

Making sure your cat is rolling around in free catnip might be wise as well though, so if anyone can send a few bags over? o_O

Also to make sure the cat does not convince Veqvil to include a futa catgirl in game, even though that would make some unnamed persons very very happy.
If those robot arms are faster and better, I'll take em! Also autocorrect would be nice xD

And yes it would indeed make some unnamed persons really happy :D

wrong

Jun 24, 2017
I have seen this Game for a few month , but i'm always reluctant to try it because of this scary & creepy face
is it Ghost ? Zombies ? Anorexia? possessed ? Hare lips ? Ahegao Face ?
But now i'm so glad that i have decided to give it a try , the model is beautiful , the Plot & story is deep & amazing , & straight forward.
Not like "Big Brother" which demanding to click the same conversation again & again for 2 weeks till get the event
My advise , please add more Risk & consequence in the choice option, so every choice is an important choice
(even though i don't like NTR , but if NTR / Raped give more Adrenaline & Emotion in the story i would accept it)
Thanks for the Great Work

Reactions: Shadde03 and veqvil
T

Tony_Stark

I have seen this Game for a few month , but i'm always reluctant to try it because of this scary & creepy face
is it Ghost ? Zombies ? Anorexia? possessed ? Hare lips ? Ahegao Face ?
But now i'm so glad that i have decided to give it a try , the model is beautiful , the Plot & story is deep & amazing , & straight forward.
Not like "Big Brother" which demanding to click the same conversation again & again for 2 weeks till get the event
My advise , please add more Risk & consequence in the choice option, so every choice is an important choice
(even though i don't like NTR , but if NTR / Raped give more Adrenaline & Emotion in the story i would accept it)
Thanks for the Great Work
you don't like ntr, but you ask for ntr, yeee, i totally believe you)) btw no ntr here, but in the future you can tell your mother or sister ect to have sex with your friends, smthng like that

T

Tony_Stark

@wrong your sister get shot, you should be sad, + this is not "typical harem" mother already can go on the date with some guy and blow him

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry for leaving you in the dark with the release date, but I will have this update online this month for sure (except I break both my arms) :D
Thanks veqvil, we all know you have a job besides this project, keep up the good work dude, it's a great game and I can't wait till the next update, if it's the way I think it will be, then I'll definitely be one of your patron :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes