Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't had much content like last version (0.04 was huge, haven't even gone through all paths), but it's understandable, this version was clearly focusing on building a foundation, with all the locations around the house and around the city, so at least half of the work was making new locations. This is normal with sandbox games

good thing that we get the option with dickless lily, if relationship with her was only possible as a dickgirl I would never even consider going after her

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
didn't had much content like last version (0.04 was huge, haven't even gone through all paths), but it's understandable, this version was clearly focusing on building a foundation, with all the locations around the house and around the city, so at least half of the work was making new locations. This is normal with sandbox games

good thing that we get the option with dickless lily, if relationship with her was only possible as a dickgirl I would never even consider going after her
Yeah, I agree with you, seems like he put a lot of work on building the sandbox, new locations and keep the game won't break in this update(which is amazing lol).
As he has already done the game mechanism foundation, I hope that he will start to focus on the story progress part,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the futa part: I know someone wouldn't agree with you. :tf:

Reactions: Charlie45

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
some of these forum pages should have a FAQ section lol i have seen where is the wine question about a dozen or so times lol and an answer each time lol

Reactions: nZk

Aug 22, 2016
Genre:
Planned: Incest, Manipulation, Seduction, Rough, Romantic, Anal, BJ, HJ, BoobJ, FootJ, MMF/Sharing, FFM/Harem. All will be optional (you can actually play this game just for the plot ;))

Change-Log:
v0.03.1:
LESS BUGGY BUILD: This is a smoother and less buggy build! In case there are still some major bugs don't hesitate to comment away! Saves are not compatible with 0.03.1! Please consider starting with a new save in 0.03.1

v0.03.0:
(a big mess)
Any insight on what the game actually contains? Genres are only "planned" and the changelog is practically empty.

Reactions: bernthal

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
but you're not a patreon anyways...
No, I'm not but that invalidates absolutely nothing I've said. Shit like that, along with the high abandonment rates for these games, are reasons why I'm unlikely to piss any of my disability pension away on Patreon unless I'm totally blown-away by a project. Currently, I'm not and I doubt I will be under the new Patreon rules.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
i cant do that , maybe you need some kind of speficic build, maybe the psychology one¿?
i have fitness as my main charácter and i cant search in the computer for massage skills
Visit Carol every morning, after you give her a foot rub once, you will open the option of researching massage. Simply go home after the foot rub and interact with the laptop in your room. The next day, you should go to JJ's store and help Lily in the storage room.
The next morning, visit JJ's store again, only to click the grabage bin behind JJ and get the oil. Afterwards, Visit Carol again, after you give her a cup of coffee, you can offer a 2nd foot rub. This time it will be successful. Now you can invite her back home.
The next morning she will be in the shower. while she's there, go downstairs and find the keys on the dining table. Go back upstairs and massage her. (No H-scene if you didn't choose Carol's path, just regular massage with clothes on)

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
@veqvil
First, I want to thank you for the update. But please do us the favor and never endanger your health again. I know we Germans can build good cars and refrigerators but we only do that because we are well-rested to work. We all know that you want to meet the deadline is just such a funny way to us German but you risk your health or have any bourn out and that only hurts your project that as we all know you heart really lies. If you need more time just take them. You look at our reactions that we are on your side. So short talk long meaning then I'll start with Carol who else!

Last edited:
Reactions: PrebenJensen
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes