GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
Lately I feel like most games here consist of only build-up that leads nowhere (especially in the incest category). I get that story and character building is important but it seems like many developers dig themselves into a hole with a story that keeps branching out and never truly reaches a satisfying point. I hope it won't be the case here because I really like this game but I fear that there just won't be enough quality sexual content to justify all of the build-up with this many paths to take, at least not anytime soon. My suggestion would be to start focusing on adding (fitting) sexual content in the coming updates. Cheers

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
So many people here reply to express and voice their impatience and disappointment with the lack of sex scenes...
This is just version 0.0.5, the sandbox mode was just introduced, the story is barely past the exposition and the characters were pretty much only now done introducing themselves.

For a game made by one person, with more or less monthly releases (give or take) - this is impressive! You brush aside the efforts Veq puts into the renders, which are stunning, the attention to detail and game mechanics. Such efforts require dedication and time. This is planned to be an sandbox+VN, which means it's gonna have a story.
If you all you want is just sex scenes, with no background or build up involved... Then let me save you some time and go sankaku.chan, gelbooru, danbooru or better yet - to the .

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The idea of Patreon is to help devs with an unfinished, incomplete game in development. Not buying a great finished triple AAA game. Now would I have liked if my old saves would have been playable, of course yes, but it is a game that is in development and when adding new things you cannot always keep saves compatible.

I might stop consider patroning the game when it loses it's quality or the story somehow completely changes. Not for things that are to be expected during development.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are two different Amy routes based on Love and submission, There is a Carol love path and on that you can also play a love path with Amy and might be needed for later harem game.

Ryo

May 28, 2017
@ How come the Main Character doesn't realize there is a link between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, the fact she tells him
and the fact
?

I mean it's like *captain obvious* at this point that the family is way beyond normal, add that to the fact
.... MC should be more receptive to this no? Especialy if you pick the 'psychologist' power.

What do you think?

Reactions: Draakaap23

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
As a patron, I think I'm going to just wait until 0.6 to play the game. My interest was at an all-time high after 0.3, and I greatly appreciate all the effort and hard work Veq has been putting into his project. But at the same time, I think its a bit important to keep in mind the type of users and masses this type of game is appealing to in the first place, and its starting to seem that the game is moving away from the simplicity of early versions and into territory where too much time is being spent to look for clues/items/puzzles and such and its almost making it a detriment to why we're playing the game in the first place. I still think Carol is one of my favorite characters from any game, but personally I'm less concerned about timely releases and more about preservation and balance of simplistic mechanics with a dynamic story with a healthy dose of sexual content. My biggest fear for this project is that it becomes a game where a walkthrough is mandatory (which really takes away from the experience I believe) and that there will start being too many outlandish story elements thrown in, to a point where the plot has dragged on long enough where once more sexual content does finally come.. the experience won't feel as satisfying once some of that interest has naturally subsided over the course of time.

Yes, linear sexual plots feel a little mindless sometimes and take away from a potentially dynamic experience, but alt-tabbing walkthroughs or having to save every 5 minutes to try to see all the branches or not having a healthy enough balance of plot:sexual content.. are all ways that make toake away from a potentially dynamic game as well.

This is still my top3 favorite projects to monitor, but these are just my personal opinions for the direction of the game

Last edited:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I like this game renders women are hot but i dislike if mc have some mind control power in game already 2 games with power control mind in game have ben closed for lack of ideas personally im in more for classic love wheen mom have some needs and with multipath one game is not cool that is my opinon of course i think game can be better.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
how do you find all the switches and how do you find something sharp to get them with?
Go to the living room, there should be a knife available for you on the kitchen counter. Use that knife on the painting.

As for the other switches, they are unavailable yet. Hopefully we'll discover their purpose in the next version.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Any rough estimate when the updated walkthrough will make an appearance or is it even worked on yet ?

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
some of these forum pages should have a FAQ section lol i have seen where is the wine question about a dozen or so times lol and an answer each time lol
As with earlier episodes, I can't find the objects when I know, more or less, where they are. They are invisible. What is the point?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes