MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Question, when I load the save files from 0.04 to 0.05 the game starts. but it says yes that the save files in 0.05 do not go. Am I lucky or how? :) :)

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Question, when I load the save files from 0.04 to 0.05 the game starts. but it says yes that the save files in 0.05 do not go. Am I lucky or how? :) :)
they work but some of decisions you made erlier are different than you have chosen.
for example when i loaded save when i was about to made becky strip, game didn't even gave me option to do it

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Wow, this just turned into an rpg, and I hate rpg's!
I loved this game and now I didn't even bother with most of the update, I just got fed up and deleted it...
I just wanted to bang Mom & Sis and now I have to deal with bitchy neighbors, futas and a bunch of game breaking hidden items. SMH...
Sorry @veqvil, I know you worked hard to get this out but IMHO this game seems to have become something else.
i hope theres some futa on females

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok...
It was a great update, it did not move forward the plot, but gave us a lot more of background in the universe you are creating.

Let's go for parts.
Amy in the hospital looked like a little Bane. "YOU DON'T HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CUM".
The mom scenes in this update were brilliant, that animated BJ was scorching hot.
And her doubts, her confussion... great play, I always felt their relationship was a little bit rushed.
I just hope the secret lab in the basement doesn't end up like the basement in The Tyrant... lol.

I liked Jenn... your work with her is uncanny. She's just like Bryce Dallas Howard.
I hope we see more of her in the future.
Idem with Lilly... I'm not into futa, so a normal relationship after surgery seems cool.

And for the last, the Barons.
They have to be vampires, the jokes would be wasted if that's not the case.
I find it really funny that they are so open about it with the MC... but he doesn't fully get it.
The marriage thing is good drama... and reminded me a little of Underworld, clans and that shit.
Also, we need more enemies in the game.
The pool scene was really great, Caitlyn is smoking hot, I prefer her to Mira.

Keep it up, @veqvil.
Sleep a little bit, relax, you did a wonderful job... and then, we want more of this stuff, that's for sure.

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
What madness is this? Bloody lies! I even found the stuff I was not supposed to find.

You only wrote that bcuz I said you are like Steve Urkel! :p

And just because of me you get a confimation on picking up the massage oil. You can thank me later four-eyes! (@wep is my fav mod anyways :tf:)
poor jande :FeelsBadMan:

you may break your game with the old save

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay guys, since a lot of stuff is going in right now, let me address some things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have questions, feel free to ask GaLaLa. :tf:
Is Philly helping out now, bud?

If that's the case i'm all for it. Depraved Awakening and LnS are 2 of my favourite stories going on and can only see good things if those 2 work together.

As long as you get your arse in gear with the walkthrough for the minions.

I'd do it myself but ..... lazy.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
It's like a big "Fuck you, haha!" to all the players who spent their time getting through the earlier incomplete versions.
Sorry for replying just to this small part but while there are so many posts I want to reply to, this I HAVE to address.

It's not a "Fuck you, haha!",
I didn't slap on that sentence "savegame are not compatible" light-hearted or just like that, I felt bad.

Even while I was doing all the test runs, I had to get through the whole 0.04 stuff myself, again and again.
It hurts me if one thinks I would go rude to anyone who even considers spending time with my game, it's a huge honor.
I'm sorry to make you think that way, but no, that was certainly not my intention, I simply wanted to let you know in case you would have major bugs.

Talking to @Palanto Games (shout out for his advising! <3) I figured it would be a good idea to get this game savegame-compatible right now or at least set the foundations for it, this caused changes to all the conditions and therefore 0.04 saves were potentially buggy. Doing the change now was the best time since 0.06 will focus more on content rather than technical stuff, like the sandbox/map bla bla.

For everyone, who took his time to feedback here, a big thank you!

While I will take a day off I will have a post addressing all the concerns I find here and on my discord. Again for anyone who simply doesn't like the new direction in terms of the sandbox (It's a storytelling sandbox, not a grinding one), I'm really sorry.

Still, I think it's more about the bad implementation rather than simply the way a sandbox(-style) works.

I never created a game before and locking myself up on the safe stuff will never help me in the long run since there are so many games to come.

Issues like tiring clicking, too hard to find objects are simply a lack of quality implementation and that's something I work on daily, but still, have a long way to go. I want this to be good enough that even the sandbox haters say:"Well I don't like the sandbox, but it's a good sandbox." And that's absolutely not the case so far.

The bottom line: LaS 0.05 was far away from what I wanted and not a good upgrade in the history of LaS (still better than the 3 minute 0.01 xD). Again, I will start the works of 0.06 tomorrow, and I will have @Philly_Games, my mentor, and friend, helping me, to learn how to avoid 50-hour marathons every release.

I'm still not worthy of calling myself a real "game dev" but you wait...!!!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ok...
It was a great update, it did not move forward the plot, but gave us a lot more of background in the universe you are creating.

Let's go for parts.
Amy in the hospital looked like a little Bane. "YOU DON'T HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CUM".
The mom scenes in this update were brilliant, that animated BJ was scorching hot.
And her doubts, her confussion... great play, I always felt their relationship was a little bit rushed.
I just hope the secret lab in the basement doesn't end up like the basement in The Tyrant... lol.

I liked Jenn... your work with her is uncanny. She's just like Bryce Dallas Howard.
I hope we see more of her in the future.
Idem with Lilly... I'm not into futa, so a normal relationship after surgery seems cool.

And for the last, the Barons.
They have to be vampires, the jokes would be wasted if that's not the case.
I find it really funny that they are so open about it with the MC... but he doesn't fully get it.
The marriage thing is good drama... and reminded me a little of Underworld, clans and that shit.
Also, we need more enemies in the game.
The pool scene was really great, Caitlyn is smoking hot, I prefer her to Mira.

Keep it up, @veqvil.
Sleep a little bit, relax, you did a wonderful job... and then, we want more of this stuff, that's for sure.

OK.... So that means that I really NOT played the game at all....because I missed all of the mentioned stuff.
And that's probably why I can not get out of the house after Amy was operated and has this "I need to get mom stuff" message , which stuff, I have no idea and I could not find it yet...
So back to start a new game...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

If that's the case i'm all for it. Depraved Awakening and LnS are 2 of my favourite stories going on and can only see good things if those 2 work together.

I guess Veq gave you the answer. Tame like a kitten now. Good Veq, good Veq. *pats head*

Man, you're killing me here. TakeOver, F1 Bahrain GP, WM ahead, walkthrough, inception on everyone to love LaS, I'm just one (Ger)man. :FeelsBadMan:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Sorry for replying just to this small part but while there are so many posts I want to reply to, this I HAVE to address.

It's not a "Fuck you, haha!",
I didn't slap on that sentence "savegame are not compatible" light-hearted or just like that, I felt bad.

Even while I was doing all the test runs, I had to get through the whole 0.04 stuff myself, again and again.
It hurts me if one thinks I would go rude to anyone who even considers spending time with my game, it's a huge honor.
I'm sorry to make you think that way, but no, that was certainly not my intention, I simply wanted to let you know in case you would have major bugs.

Talking to @Palanto Games (shout out for his advising! <3) I figured it would be a good idea to get this game savegame-compatible right now or at least set the foundations for it, this caused changes to all the conditions and therefore 0.04 saves were potentially buggy. Doing the change now was the best time since 0.06 will focus more on content rather than technical stuff, like the sandbox/map bla bla.

For everyone, who took his time to feedback here, a big thank you!

While I will take a day off I will have a post addressing all the concerns I find here and on my discord. Again for anyone who simply doesn't like the new direction in terms of the sandbox (It's a storytelling sandbox, not a grinding one), I'm really sorry.

Still, I think it's more about the bad implementation rather than simply the way a sandbox(-style) works.

I never created a game before and locking myself up on the safe stuff will never help me in the long run since there are so many games to come.

Issues like tiring clicking, too hard to find objects are simply a lack of quality implementation and that's something I work on daily, but still, have a long way to go. I want this to be good enough that even the sandbox haters say:"Well I don't like the sandbox, but it's a good sandbox." And that's absolutely not the case so far.

The bottom line: LaS 0.05 was far away from what I wanted and not a good upgrade in the history of LaS (still better than the 3 minute 0.01 XD). Again, I will start the works of 0.06 tomorrow, and I will have @Philly_Games, my mentor, and friend, helping me, to learn how to avoid 50-hour marathons every release.

I'm still not worthy of calling myself a real "game dev" but you wait...!!!
if this is your first game then im impressed quite frankly i dont know why everyone is butthurt over whatever reason i actually like this game sure the hidden items are indeed a pain however with a walkthrough its manageable and i kinda like the background story of the game not many creators have final destination or future insight aspects in their games except for probably dreams of desire and the artifact and i dont see many light skin models that often which is why one of the reason why i love alice even if shes a minor character seriously i wouldnt have put you on my top 20 games list if i thought this game didnt have potential

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Anal scenes in Depraved Awakening are fire.

Reactions: Gomly1980
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes