KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
if this is your first game then im impressed quite frankly i dont know why everyone is butthurt over whatever reason i actually like this game sure the hidden items are indeed a pain however with a walkthrough its manageable and i kinda like the background story of the game not many creators have final destination or future insight aspects in their games except for probably dreams of desire and the artifact and i dont see many light skin models that often which is why one of the reason why i love alice even if shes a minor character seriously i wouldnt have put you on my top 20 games list if i thought this game didnt have potential

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to try Intimate Relations and Twists of My Life, they’re both really great.

Reactions: LordCharmz

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
OK.... So that means that I really NOT played the game at all....because I missed all of the mentioned stuff.
And that's probably why I can not get out of the house after Amy was operated and has this "I need to get mom stuff" message , which stuff, I have no idea and I could not find it yet...
So back to start a new game...
The stuff in question are some clothes. You can find them upstairs, but you'll need to get your backpack first (it's in your room).
After that, you can get out of the house and go see Carol.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
@veqvil In my opinion this side quest with getting coffe for carol was really unnecessary, when i was doing it once it was okay but when i was preparing saves of each spec and each route it was like: click click click click "give me coffe" click click click click (getting caffe) click click click click (giving her coffe) :p
I have more things which i would like to share with you but i don't have time at the moment :/
and no. They are not my list of complaints ;D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I guess Veq gave you the answer. Tame like a kitten now. Good Veq, good Veq. *pats head*

Man, you're killing me here. TakeOver, F1 Bahrain GP, WM ahead, walkthrough, inception on everyone to love LaS, I'm just one (Ger)man. :FeelsBadMan:
I know exactly how you feel.

I did a walkthrough early on for Dreaming of Dana and since then I get hounded to make them for other games.

I've done a couple but they take so much time.

I love the games I make them for but I have to keep going through routes to make sure I get everything and what would be a 40 minute play through turns into several hours.

I made one for Spaced Out. It only took me 30 or 40 minutes to get through the game but making sure I got all the details right took 3 runs and a few back tracks and making sure I did it in a way people could follow easily. I think the whole thing took 5 hours and there is hardly anything there yet.

I've had messages on discord asking for this, Coceter Chronicles, Roundscape, Fractured Worlds and a few others and i'm thinking to myself ... where the hell do they think I get all this free time from?

So my thinking was, if you don't sleep and make an in depth walkthrough for this game, it's one less I get asked to make ... win/win ... for me at least.

And you know I love you for it ... purely platonic in a manly kind of no homo way.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The mom scenes in this update were brilliant, that animated BJ was scorching hot.
it really shows the conflicted morality

Idem with Lilly... I'm not into futa, so a normal relationship after surgery seems cool.
I dunno if it's different on tech rute, but when the MC decided to want to date her after the surgery, she said the MC is not her type

And for the last, the Barons.
They have to be vampires, the jokes would be wasted if that's not the case.
they're probably elder vampires and they have to pass the gene on. Probably that's why they can go in plain daylight. But it seems like they're not the only ones. Dr. Roberts/stanton could be another

The pool scene was really great, Caitlyn is smoking hot
did she mutter how she's gonna kill Duke?

Even while I was doing all the test runs, I had to get through the whole 0.04 stuff myself, again and again.
@veqvil , dude, this game is coming as a masterpiece, but it's not worth putting your helth at risk. No more all-nighters for you
n my opinion this side quest with getting coffe for carol was really unnecessary,
Whlle I do agree it was a clickfeast, it was also something natural

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes