Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
A suggestion.... noticed a lot of the text has the neighbors always talking to me and referring to me as "Amy's brother". Would be good to use that name variable so they actually use your name.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
A suggestion.... noticed a lot of the text has the neighbors always talking to me and referring to me as "Amy's brother". Would be good to use that name variable so they actually use your name.
Wait, I like it a lot! It reminds when Lois calls Clark "Smallville", and Amy's brother is way better than Veqcity :biggrin:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the whole eyes thing reminded me of twilight, maybe the game gets some inspiration from it, the golden eyes was when the vampires drank animal blood and red eyes was when they drunk human blood. If they are vampires they are probably different from those from twilight since they aren't cold to touch (MC states that someone he hugs feels hot, don't remember who, I think caitlyn at the hospital), and they can eat normal food as well, can get pregnant like normal human beings, and can walk normally at the sunlight (maybe with sunscreen like at Blade)

I think the barons are more or less like the cullens from twilight, a family of good vampires and Mira needs to get pregnant from some vampire overlord to help the family be let in peace. The father is even a doctor exactly like the father in twilight was. Caitlyn probably is the only one who drinks human blood, but maybe it's only donated blood

They probably have individual powers like in twilight, Elise can probably see into the future like Alice from twilight, the rest is too early to know

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
They probably have individual powers like in twilight, Elise can probably see into the future like Alice from twilight, the rest is too early to know
Caitlyn probably has the fighting powas or atast the attitude- when she's not blue balling the MC

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Played the new update (only Fitness spec atm) and these are my two cents. I know that doesn't interest anybody but... :p
It's clear that this is more a game transition than a real update, even if there're bunchs of new contents. Kudos for that.
At the beginning it was a bit difficult to get used to the new system, but once become familiar I must say that it is very well done.
The clues for hiddens items (you like to hide things, eh? ;)) are also well implemented, sure you have to read carefully but this is a visual novel after all.
The new renders and animation - found only one so far - are amazing, the story progress at the right pace and the new characters are well developed like the others already presents in the intro.
I'm sure the next update will show all the potential that this one introduced.
Thanks, Veqvil!

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I dunno if it's different on tech rute, but when the MC decided to want to date her after the surgery, she said the MC is not her type
She just heard that you are interested in her, and she don't want a relationship because she has a dick and is ashamed, she doesn't know that you know she is a hermaphrodite

MC says when leaving that he should help her somehow to go through with the surgery, if relationship wasn't possible MC wouldn't even bother saying that

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

ASSisLIFE

Sep 30, 2017
jesus @veqvil - this is by far the best story based game(if there is more games like this, throw them at me x'D). i mean ofc, there is a lack of sexual content yet, but yeez its v. 0.0.5. at least i dont rly care yet :3 the booty scene will arive :test:
if u keep that up .. there are no words actually .. that could just be a real masterpiece breh!
nen neuen supporter hast du auf jeden fall! :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did run into one thing I don't like and that's how the MC talk about Lily.

He's a bit of a cunt about her.

Honestly her "problem" isn't that big of a deal but rather than be supportive about a girl he had a crush on he reacts like most folk here with disgust and no interest until she's "normal".

She'd be better off without him and finding someone that is willing to understand.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I did run into one thing I don't like and that's how the MC talk about Lily.

He's a bit of a cunt about her.

Honestly her "problem" isn't that big of a deal but rather than be supportive about a girl he had a crush on he reacts like most folk here with disgust and no interest until she's "normal".

She'd be better off without him and finding someone that is willing to understand.
I felt the same way, that there were no options, to encourage her to remain what she is and to reinforce, that for her, this is normal and acceptable.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I felt the same way, that there were no options, to encourage her to remain what she is and to reinforce, that for her, this is normal.
That's it.

She's been on her own dealing with it and all the Mc can say is "I used to have a crush on her now I want nothing more to do with her until she's normal" and that sounded completely dickish to me.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Without further ado I'm honored to present you the brandnew character-based walkthrough of Love and Submission 0.4.

Please note that this is the final version 3 for 0.4 and it will get further improved in the future with new updates.
Also consider to use this walkthrough as an addition to the great work of @GaLaLa05.

Many thanks @veqvil for making such a good game for us to enjoy!

Last but not least, dear @wep, would you be so kind and link the walkthrough in OP. Thx! :)

And now have fun guys!
Hey, I really appreciate your effort with this, but is there any chance you could make it a bit more readable for the next update by going up a font size and not using italics?

I know that sounds nitpicky, but I tend to use walkthroughs on my phone while I'm playing, and this one is tough for me to follow when I'm looking back and forth.

Reactions: Barioz

401Grem

May 14, 2017
That's it.

She's been on her own dealing with it and all the Mc can say is "I used to have a crush on her now I want nothing more to do with her until she's normal" and that sounded completely dickish to me.
Like girls with different size breasts, they feel uncomfortable, yet they truthfully offer more variety to their partner.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Like girls with different size breasts, they feel uncomfortable, yet they truthfully offer more variety to their partner.
Surgery doesn't change who you are, it simply removes part of who you were. A dichotomy realized by all too many trans people.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Like I was saying to some folks on our Discord, I like Lilly.

Her problem doesn't bother me in the slightest, she still has her holes in the right places plus a bit extra so she can help me keep the other girls in my harem happy when i'm tired.

It's a win/win.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
the whole eyes thing reminded me of twilight, maybe the game gets some inspiration from it, the golden eyes was when the vampires drank animal blood and red eyes was when they drunk human blood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new renders and animation - found only one so far - are amazing, the story progress at the right pace and the new characters are well developed like the others already presents in the intro.
I'm sure the next update will show all the potential that this one introduced.
Thanks, Veqvil!
The scene from 0.4 with Carol upstairs also got an animation.

has anyone made an updated walkthrough yet?
Hey, I really appreciate your effort with this, but is there any chance you could make it a bit more readable for the next update by going up a font size and not using italics?

I know that sounds nitpicky, but I tend to use walkthroughs on my phone while I'm playing, and this one is tough for me to follow when I'm looking back and forth.
Walkthrough will be reworked a lot to bring it up to my new standards. That means better readability, better highlighting and better quality overall. Just needs some time. You don't want me to do it Veq style, work for 60 hours straight and then realize I was working on the DA walkthrough, now do you? :p

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes