Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So what route did people choose? I went psychology (first time playing) even though technology seemed really awesome 2. so I wondered what are the mayor key differences besides what's said in the choice menu
You get different dialogues and scenes in 0.4, but no differences in 0.5 content as Veq is planning to rework the specs.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Seems like I was too careless during my first playthrough since I didn't get quite a few things, but for now I'd say the game got a little too big too fast and overall is just a big work in progress place. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it makes the game feel kind of empty with not much progress at all if you don't see specific things or some things just don't seem to work. The at home massage is a good example, at least for me: First try I didn't get the oil, then went back to a previous save, got it and had the same outcome, MC just didn't use it for whatever reason, so two things that this game DEFINITELY needs: Fast travel and an inventory, the first is more needed than the last one, but still.
Another thing is that items that are needed for some things to progress definitely need to be more visible, the keys on the kitchen table are such a thing.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's not futa, she's an hermaphrodite ... those exist. Not out of place at all, just rare.

So something that actually exists is too "fantastish" for you?

I have no words ... at all.
Futa is a variation of hermaphrodite and this one clearly will be called as such by almost everyone. It's also obviously aimed at such playerbase. Rare is understatement. In comparison to that real life incest is like a common thing and we all know it's really rare. Existence of something doesn't make it realistic. It just feels off for me in this setting. That's it. Just my personal opinion.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Ok. Played thru this new update. Sadly nothing that would interest me (nothing with mom's bf or becky's brother) but that's all understandable. UI looks great and it's clear dev had a tough time with it. I have still high hopes for next updates. My only personal issue is how out of place is futa for me. Way too fantastish (even with vampires setting) and kills my immersion a bit. More like a story update rather than a proper one and as such it's decent I guess
That's the thing with kinks. You enjoy some sharing/NTR stuff while others - *cough* klx *cough* - would kill Amy to get some futa content. I mean which mainstream-ish game has a futa in it? That's quite something unique. Also, Veq gives you a choice how to handle it.

Reactions: Heitcaho

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
That's the thing with kinks. You enjoy some sharing/NTR stuff while others - *cough* klx *cough* - would kill Amy to get some futa content. I mean which mainstream-ish game has a futa in it? That's quite something unique. Also, Veq gives you a choice how to handle it.

Uhh, Barioz, what are you doing here coversing when you should be writing our walkthrough?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm fine with that. That's just my perspective. Difference with it is that player has no choice to avoid it and has to react in some way while other fetishes (like mentioned ntr) are non-existent for those who wish so. I don't immerse with characters but setting is important for me. It's not like I really care - it's just my personal issue with it. No hard feelings or attacks on futa fans. I still like this game and have some hopes with it

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I see everyone is going the vampire route on this one and I, for one, hope you're all wrong. It's such a tired genre.

I was thinking (hoping), based on Dad backstory and glowing eyes, that maybe what we have is a genetic enhancement, drug-induced perhaps, introduced at early stages of various characters' lives and then possibly passed down as a persistent genetic mutation. That could be in keeping with the need for "specialized" marriages, to test and/or magnify the effects of the mutation.

Since at least the Mom (Elise) seems to have the precognitive power, I was hoping that was a logical extension (no precog vampire powers, to my knowledge). The red-eyed Caitlyn does present a possible problem with this theory, but, hey, genetic mutation could merely have branched in her case, possibly telekinesis or other form of mental mutation.

Hope it's not vamps or shifters, but even if, hopefully not MC, at least.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That's it.

She's been on her own dealing with it and all the Mc can say is "I used to have a crush on her now I want nothing more to do with her until she's normal" and that sounded completely dickish to me.
That's completely cunty. Talk about shallow.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Question:
In the psychic path -psych(o)path looks nice here- in this version I can not investigate the pills (red/blue ones) that I recovered from mom cleaning?

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
@veqvil
So all in all good work. The open world sandbox story seems to be doing the game well. But a little more sex or sexy things among the many women would be welcome. But I think you're going to play this card the next updates.
There is no better reward for us than breasts, let that be said of one who has run with Geralt for an hour through Novigrad until he finally found the noble brothel.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes