Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Alright, so I replayed a part of the game and this time the massage oil actually worked and I got the blowjob from Carol, but I have to say ... I'm not sure if this scene did anyone a favor to be honest. In my opinion it happened too fast (Oh well, you gave me two massages, let me suck your dick) and it ended disappointing. Not trying to be too critical, but that's how I see it at the moment. Maybe it changes in the next update, but unless it changes in the same update it leaves a sour aftertaste.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Which pill is best to take from the can red or blue, also after the events in the hospital what do you need to get to take back? I'm stuck in the house, it says "I should get stuff for mum first." What do I need to take and where is it?

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
@Lotex
You do not forget that you have already fingered her and she gave you a handjob. What is the next step and why should it be too early? I do not get it!

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I must be blind, but is there a content restoration patch for this, or no? Playing the latest release and got to the drunk mom, and I swore that you could go further with her in previous iterations.

Nix that - for some reason, my first go-around had the "Compliment Mum/Sis" option skipped, along with the kiss after getting home.

alerion83

Jul 13, 2017
I love this game. Renders are beautiful. I like that you can choose which path you go and avoid some of them (don't care about the mother). I like the vampire-setting, if it's really what it looks like. Some futa is nice too. A bit detective/puzzle. I think I haven't found every secret. (Picture at basement door (clicked knives in kitchen but mc has no interest in the picture), door at the massage table, a lab(?) blue red pills(?) and perhaps some other things.) Can I do this with all 3 choices at the beginning (tech, ...)? The cliffhangers are mean but I like them. :-D Couldn't wait after 0.04 for next update. There are enough vn you only have to click, click, click, see some naughty stuff, close the game and just forget about it a few minutes later. I like story more than just sexscenes. If it goes to fast to far there is no increase left and a game will lose the excitement.

Reactions: rKnight

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In my opinion it happened too fast (Oh well, you gave me two massages, let me suck your dick)
There is a LOT more to it than that, you've missed .... pretty much the first part of the game if that's all you took from that.

It's been building up since the kiss on the first day.

Reactions: jaydem

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@Lotex
You do not forget that you have already fingered her and she gave you a handjob. What is the next step and why should it be too early? I do not get it!
The order makes sense, but the timing doesn't, at least not to me. As I said it's like "Oh you're hard, let me suck your dick real quick." When you tell Carol that Amy kissed you during the shopping trip she says something like they're a loving and caring family, so I'd expect a little more build-up when it happens.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Alright, so I replayed a part of the game and this time the massage oil actually worked and I got the blowjob from Carol, but I have to say ... I'm not sure if this scene did anyone a favor to be honest. In my opinion it happened too fast (Oh well, you gave me two massages, let me suck your dick) and it ended disappointing. Not trying to be too critical, but that's how I see it at the moment. Maybe it changes in the next update, but unless it changes in the same update it leaves a sour aftertaste.
It would make sense if you encountered all this from the start. At the start of the game, MC kissing mom and voicing his opinion on her dating. Which leads to the mother coming home drunk. She expresses how long has it been and and kisses the MC establishing her urges. Movie night the relationship takes it to the next level and mom lets MC finger her. Next day, MC helps mom clean the upstairs where mom takes the initiative and gives the MC a handjob. And then the progression after the massages seems fine to me.

If you can trigger the BJ scene without doing any of the previous events with the mom, I could see it feeling out of place.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its kinda weird since here everyone is WHERE DA ACTIN ME NEED PUSSY and most of the patrons on his discord are like WHOA THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY and find it kind of unnatural how fast the story is jumping from "hey nice to see you home son" to "omg let mommy suck your horse cock"

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
The order makes sense, but the timing doesn't, at least not to me. As I said it's like "Oh you're hard, let me suck your dick real quick." When you tell Carol that Amy kissed you during the shopping trip she says something like they're a loving and caring family, so I'd expect a little more build-up when it happens.
The progress with carol is absolutely fine. I think of the other girls. So when I go into the pool with a woman drunk, I'm definitely going for more.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK so basically I can not get the content from pictures in OP:
from left,upper row: 2,
lower row: 1,2,5
seems I have to wait for an updated walkthrough

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I see everyone is going the vampire route on this one and I, for one, hope you're all wrong. It's such a tired genre.

I was thinking (hoping), based on Dad backstory and glowing eyes, that maybe what we have is a genetic enhancement, drug-induced perhaps, introduced at early stages of various characters' lives and then possibly passed down as a persistent genetic mutation. That could be in keeping with the need for "specialized" marriages, to test and/or magnify the effects of the mutation.

Since at least the Mom (Elise) seems to have the precognitive power, I was hoping that was a logical extension (no precog vampire powers, to my knowledge). The red-eyed Caitlyn does present a possible problem with this theory, but, hey, genetic mutation could merely have branched in her case, possibly telekinesis or other form of mental mutation.

Hope it's not vamps or shifters, but even if, hopefully not MC, at least.
it not for some small details, it fits vampire like a glove

they even make references, like when the doc says that he would need a thousand years to have Aiden's skills, or when Caitlyn jokes about being an immortal being that can't fuck humans. I would be surprised if they aren't vampires or some similar creature

one thing for sure, they have at least some centuries of life, and that's why they are so successful

Mira pushes everyone away from her, because she can't have an actual normal relationship with a human. Other proof is that she can run at an insane pace, better than MC with all that CHI shit

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The progress with carol is absolutely fine. I think of the other girls. So when I go into the pool with a woman drunk, I'm definitely going for more.
To be fair she basically tells you that she would fuck you there if she could. Sucks for the beginning of the game, but you can see what veq is going for, which is respectable.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
it not for some small details, it fits vampire like a glove

they even make references, like when the doc says that he would need a thousand years to have Aiden's skills, or when Caitlyn jokes about being an immortal being that can't fuck humans. I would be surprised if they aren't vampires or some similar creature

one thing for sure, they have at least some centuries of life, and that's why they are so successful

Mira pushes everyone away from her, because she can't have an actual normal relationship with a human. Other proof is that she can run at an insane pace, better than MC with all that CHI shit
Oh yeah, I get it why people are going that way (hey, even the Witchers route, jokes aside, makes more sense). I just threw out my 1 3/4 cents on hoping it was something new.

Fortunately, the game is so good this far, I expect I'll like whatever gets decided about them.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think probably MC father is a vampire too, maybe in this game if a vampire fuck you start transforming, and that's why Carol looks so young as well, and why the Barons keep close of your family, because Aiden and the father were friends, so they watch over family and to observe Carol, MC and Amy

probably the father was killed by whoever is threatening the barons forcing them to make Mira impregnate

maybe your family are a bunch of half vampires, that's why you have visions, maybe it was the trip to asia that helped MC to awaken to his powers

well, I guess I went I little overboard with my theories

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes