psico100

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys,

since the walkthrough will get a bigger overhaul which simply takes some time, I decided to write a small quickguide for 0.5. Use it as an addition to the existing walkthrough.

It's attached to this post and linked in OP.

Have fun!
tks a lot my friend

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
wooooow awesome, epic graphic, epic family, all women are sexy, i love the vampire thing and one of the coolest thing its you even add a Futa, good job man fantastic job cant wait for more

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
@veqvil
So all in all good work. The open world sandbox story seems to be doing the game well. But a little more sex or sexy things among the many women would be welcome. But I think you're going to play this card the next updates.
There is no better reward for us than breasts, let that be said of one who has run with Geralt for an hour through Novigrad until he finally found the noble brothel.
true we need some few sexy scene in each girl

wooooow awesome, epic graphic, epic family, all women are sexy, i love the vampire thing and one of the coolest thing its you even add a Futa, good job man fantastic job cant wait for more
futa? where can i find it xD

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
My biggest problem with this game is the size of some (most) of the things you have to find are way to small and I don't notice the color change easily. So the walkthrough with screens really help. Making some of the places like the kitchen/dining table a place you can "go" you can find the 2 items you need from there, same with the hallway upstairs.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the ship is heading to the vampire island
they actually took a yacht, probably the Elisabeth Batory

That's completely cunty. Talk about shallow.
well... liking a girl for who she is is an Amy only thing. I guess that was just to set the romance flag.Probably Lily will be scared of undergoing the surgery, and the MC will have the choice to either encourage her, or accept her whole

Pretty sure that is called rape, bro.
but who would be raping who

Caitlyn jokes about being an immortal being that can't fuck humans.
she also said she could but it would kill the human

If you go down the 'love route' with the girls, will the other girls know?
in the case of Amy and Carol, there's a confrontation and you can choose to confess to both.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
when I decided to leave Mira (wine with the Barons family), then I also got second animation "comfort her". It does not make any sense.

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Wow! This game looks to have it all... Usual genre stuff plus branching MC development, weird supernatural shit, a futa, a cast that isn't 90% assholes... Topped of with gorgeous renders and attractive characters. I'm not even mad that it's basically PG-13 at this point and signed on as pleb-patron without hesitation. Hope to see more of Amy and Lilly in the next update. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: DA22

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys,

since the walkthrough will get a bigger overhaul which simply takes some time, I decided to write a small quickguide for 0.5. Use it as an addition to the existing walkthrough.

It's attached to this post and linked in OP.

Have fun!
Guys, I'm lost, because @Barioz wrote here to follow the guide for 0.4 till fashion shop with Barons,
but I don't have the dialogues and choices in this version that are mentioned in the 0.4 guide....

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm OK your supposed to pick up your backpack then get cloths but my MC won't pick up the backpack he says something like "my backpack" then it reappearshould on the floor.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes