Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
in the case of Amy and Carol, there's a confrontation and you can choose to confess to both.
I guess that makes sense, considering their both related. But, are they the "only" people that will have a problem with the player? Before the last/latest update, the furthest I've gone was being about to pick between Psy/Fit/Tech and meeting Mira for the first time and seeing Becky in person (at the pizza place).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I guess that makes sense, considering their both related. But, are they the "only" people that will have a problem with the player? Before the last/latest update, the furthest I've gone was being about to pick between Psy/Fit/Tech and meeting Mira for the first time and seeing Becky in person (at the pizza place).
Becky clearly stated she'd be happy to be the sidechck as long as she could still be loved. Caitlyn would probably high-five the MC. Mira and Lily are the ones I'm not so sure

Reactions: Zontany

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
They are not vampires. Vampires have no reflection. And they have. :biggrin:
I hope there is no vamp thing..hope there is something interesting.
At first I was sure they're vampires.... but now there are things(Mira's running speed, the changing eyecolors, the barons have reflection, they can breed and mostly mate for life,they have a long life-span etc.) that added bring another possibility: werewolves. Vampires and werewolves were often misused as synonims.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

alerion83

Jul 13, 2017
But the "we can drink your blood" (something like that) caitlyn said at the movie night seems more like a vampire thing. Werewolves would usually just "eat" people, rip them apart but drinking blood like on a cocktailparty?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I dunno if it's different on tech rute, but when the MC decided to want to date her after the surgery, she said the MC is not her type
I did run into one thing I don't like and that's how the MC talk about Lily.

He's a bit of a cunt about her.

Honestly her "problem" isn't that big of a deal but rather than be supportive about a girl he had a crush on he reacts like most folk here with disgust and no interest until she's "normal".

She'd be better off without him and finding someone that is willing to understand.
That's completely cunty. Talk about shallow.
Got to agree with Squark he's not a bit of a, he's a complete!
Granted you get the extra chat but....tw@ comments like that almost...almost want to play it to blue ball him.

I felt the same way, that there were no options, to encourage her to remain what she is and to reinforce, that for her, this is normal and acceptable.
Actually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only personal issue is how out of place is futa for me.
There's all sorts going on, to me JJ and Lily's eye colour are both off add to that Lily's 'condition' and the eyes of the Barons and it could all be related.
OR
Your choice when talking to to JJ could lead you down romance (non-futa), non-romance, romance (futa) paths. Though the way it is worded, "I should look for someone" not 'I am someone she can trust', leads me to think the futa path (if there is one) is a friendship path.

Not yet.

I'm afraid your gardening fetish may have to wait another update.

Don't worry, you aren't alone. I hate it when garden lights don't work so that one light offends me to my very core. We shall sort out the garden or my name aint gomly ... well, it aint Gomly but that's neither here nor there.
Well I hope there is a route for those of us with a darkness fetish...I love my astronomy and hate garden lights :p

I see everyone is going the vampire route on this one and I, for one, hope you're all wrong. It's such a tired genre.
I agree, I hope @veqvil is just teasing us with so much in the way of forshadowing (including Caitlyn's comment), it just seems too obvious to be true.
Maybe they own the company Silver works for and the yacht is the same used for work parties....:hushedface:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Alright, so I replayed a part of the game and this time the massage oil actually worked and I got the blowjob from Carol, but I have to say ... I'm not sure if this scene did anyone a favor to be honest. In my opinion it happened too fast (Oh well, you gave me two massages, let me suck your dick) and it ended disappointing. Not trying to be too critical, but that's how I see it at the moment. Maybe it changes in the next update, but unless it changes in the same update it leaves a sour aftertaste.
Not as much of a sour after taste as mum nearly got :evilsmile:
But I agree it did feel a bit fast and when she bent over after (that's what it seemed like to me) I thought she was presenting not getting in the sprint start blocks....sometimes I can handle too fast.
IMO what would have been better is noticing the hardon, maybe feeling it through the trousers, then panicing and running off.
Maybe people here wouldn't like how I would write too :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well to be honest I hope he neither goes weird vampire, that has no grounding in traditional vampire lore (No True Blood, Twilight or even Anne Rice's books are coming even close to these :biggrin:) Those new vampires have nothing to do with the real stuff, they are undead, soulless and by definition evil for a few things. Same for werewolves, let's have some respect for traditions and the old stories as they evolved over centuries. :evilsmile: If you want those kind of characters, just create something new and unique, do not twist old traditions until they become unrecognizable.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
If you can trigger the BJ scene without doing any of the previous events with the mom, I could see it feeling out of place.
OK read a bit further....I went Technology and loving both Mum and Amy.
Don't know if Tech makes a difference, but no cleaning upstairs. Loving Mum and Amy leads to a scene with both after the movie, which is more build up but nothing sexual. So, yes without those bits it does seem fast and maybe it should/could lead to differences with the massage.
The progress with carol is absolutely fine. I think of the other girls. So when I go into the pool with a woman drunk, I'm definitely going for more.
Thanks for the clarification, I see where you are coming from.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
People considering Carol going very fast do seem to miss out on the vibe that if you play Carol love route early, you do get the feeling she has been waiting for and wanting MC at least as much or more as Amy even before he left. This is not something that just started with MC coming back from Asia, but has been Carol longing for him for quite a while already, possibly from the time that he almost died in the accident that killed his father.

Edit Possibly you need to play psy route as well for that, got that vibe strongest when played that on my first play, quite a while ago.

Edit 2: Not sure of this but maybe @veqvil can comment on this, but I suspect that he is expecting you to play through most of the options, also the so-called wrong ones or not yet existing path ones to get the whole picture. Just playing the perfect route on walkthrough might make you miss out on lots of information if that is true.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually old Germanic (not just German, but the old tribe that spread bit further:) ) tradition and the Norse ones are very very close. So he could well base them in those old traditions as well if he is a history buff.

Amina11111

May 28, 2017
I take wine from basement, then go to Barons dinner, they show me pictures and thats it, game over. What am i doing wrong here? Have no ability to chose options drink more or stop.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes