DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Either an old save that misses old flags likely or you are on another path. Not played 0.5 yet myself. Waiting for some energy to play 7 different paths again and setting up the saves.

OLD SAVES DO NOT WORK ON THIS VERSION. EVEN IF THEY LOAD THEY ARE MISSING FLAGS AND CONDITIONS IN NEW VERSION AND WILL BREAK YOUR GAME. See explanation from Palanto for Veq a few pages ago.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I do not mind spoilers too much yet as of this moment, only important one was whether we needed to send a haunt after Veq or not considering little sis. I will first go a few times through different choices in 0.5 anyway without walkthrough, before going a few perfect routes for the saves. See also my question to Veq a few posts earlier about Carol, i strongly suspect by doing only perfect runs, you miss out on a lot of the vibe, hints and background of the story as a whole.

It is not like there are any other world shattering revelations in story made in this update, since it was centered for a big part on getting the system for sandbox up and running well. :biggrin:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
where are those shoes , I cant find it ? sbd help pls
Training shoes? Not done the physical route, but the only clickable shoes were trainers. Outside in the back garden, behind the pillar - another Veqvil's tiny click spots.
ETA
Sorry I forgot to randomnly abbreviate...maybe I'm getting old :(

Reactions: Knox_xx and DA22

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys,

since the walkthrough will get a bigger overhaul which simply takes some time, I decided to write a small quickguide for 0.5. Use it as an addition to the existing walkthrough.

It's attached to this post and linked in OP.

Have fun!
Thanks. I would NEVER have found the picture frame or the hat without you.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I take wine from basement, then go to Barons dinner, they show me pictures and thats it, game over. What am i doing wrong here? Have no ability to chose options drink more or stop.
The wine is for the movie night, have you found the wife's hat at the hospital? Take the hat to them and they'll invite you to a movie night.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@veqvil Just got around to playing the update for a bit (psych path). I think it is fine work on implementing the free roam, but it does need more work as you say, a fast travel option would be nice but that could cause players to bypass content maybe? I do not know if it was meant to but from the map I could 'warp' straight to MC's room one time and another time it just put me at the entrance to his house, either is fine in my book but consistency would make more sense I feel. A more visible day and nighttime cycle would be nice but it is not paramount.
As for the visibility of items: could you maybe add a sort of aura to items that are meant to attract attention, in the sense that if prerequisite information is unlocked (moms keys@home) those items will light up, whereas hidden items do not have that aura(photoframe@store), it keeps players on their toes or maybe just a message to that extent when you enter a location where something is hidden without giving to much hints away.
As for complaint over the pacing of Carol's path, I think it is perfect, if I hadden't gotten any in 16 years I too would jump at the chance of getting some like she did before realizing what I was actually doing.
The Lily story line was a bit of a mixed bag for me story-wise, for what little interaction I personally have had with LGBT people and just girlfriends with body issues (It is why I like Amy so much I guess) I have no interest in trans or futa myself, but I am a firm believer of: "You do what you need to to make yourself feel better about yourself, others, myself included, be damned!" So I was trying to play it like that only to be hit with 'she shouldn't get that operation', I vaguely recall the other route coming down too: 'Get the operation and I would like/date you (guess that would make for an interesting submission path) Was this choice meant to be this black and white gameplay and story wise? Did I miss something? I feel it misses some context.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
A promising start. (Even if a bit too railroaded for my tastes, but it is tagged as VN, so I have to live with that).
Cute models, nice story, so far.
My only complaint (aside the aforementioned railroading) is that the only way to follow a submission route requires the MC to be mostly a jerkass.

Reactions: kiteares

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It is not like there are any other world shattering revelations in story made in this update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was this choice meant to be this black and white gameplay and story wise? Did I miss something? I feel it misses some context.
if you consider the game up to this version. choices ment nothing till we confirmed the chice directly at the woman. for example regardless of how you replied to Becky ( She got all wifey in this update) you still could start a loving relationship with her

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I take wine from basement, then go to Barons dinner, they show me pictures and thats it, game over. What am i doing wrong here? Have no ability to chose options drink more or stop.
If you reached the point where they are showing you pictures, then you are actually at the end of 0.5. The drinking scene happens before the dinner scene (a day before, if you've gotten everything else done first like me).

So: wine bottle bring to movie night, drink and choose stop or continue
Next day, go to dinner, see pictures and get phone call from Mom

If you don't bring wine to dinner, you miss that first option.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
A promising start. (Even if a bit too railroaded for my tastes, but it is tagged as VN, so I have to live with that).
Cute models, nice story, so far.
My only complaint (aside the aforementioned railroading) is that the only way to follow a submission route requires the MC to be mostly a jerkass.
One could make the point, that, considering the dominating concept of submission, "jerkass" is almost a prerequisite.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You are forcing someone, against their will, to submit to you....

Complete dick is pretty much the main personality trait of such a person.

Reactions: kiteares

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Can we discuss the picture in the bathroom? why did Lily hide it and why did she have it in the first place?
Most likely, like every other character, she is also enamored with the MC. Lily might have developed a slight obsession with him, and kept that photo with her during the time he was away. Just some visual stimuli for when she's feeling lonely at night and gets all tingly in her balls \ vajayjay. :happyblush

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
One could make the point, that, considering the dominating concept of submission, "jerkass" is almost a prerequisite.
In healthy BDSM, submission is ultimately about consent to domination and not having it forced. What is depicted in this game is more like gaslighting and abuse. One could make the semantic argument that the "submission" paths in this game might be better labeled as "corruption".

Can we discuss the picture in the bathroom? why did Lily hide it and why did she have it in the first place?
MC and Lilly were friends as kids and MC even had a crush on her. It is likely Lilly had a crush on the MC as well. MC is one of the only people outside of Lilly's family who knows her secret and obviously it weirded him out when he first discovered it. Likely, this caused his behavior to change and it probably broke her heart.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Which means that one, very likely, had never a dom-sub relationship IRL[*], if that one thinks it sums up to: "Being a jerkass/blackmailing/psychologically abusing the other part".
It happens, true. As it happens that persons cheat on their "beloved ones". Neither of these behaviours are strict requisite for the respective relationships, though.

Mind you, I'm fine with one darker and edgier path, I'm just slightly annoyed from it being the only option.

(If we want to explore, then, the fact that in the "love" path the MC will probably eventually have sex with all the girls around, a couple of them being his mom and innocent and naive sis, and this will be accomplished without him being a jerkass, I think this should clarify even more the point of "he didn't need to be a jerkass.")

[*] Such relationiship might imply all the usual BDSM stuff, but it might even stop at "one leads, and makes the decisions, the other one follows"

You are forcing someone, against their will, to submit to you....

Complete dick is pretty much the main personality trait of such a person.
Tautological point. ;)

On the other hand, if convincing a mom and a naive sis to have sex with the MC can be done without the MC being a jerkass, then even convincing them to relinquish more of their freedom, giving the MC control, can be done without him being a jerkass.

Philosophy aside, anyway, mine is just a minor complaint: more the path being called submission where jerkass/forcing might be more appropriate.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes