Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
INFO: OLD SAVES DON'T WORK

So what's the point in playing this update? The same thing happened with the last update, if you have to start all over again every new update better to wait for the last version.
The point of playing this update is that 0.5 -> 0.6 saves will work. Not to mention Becky's appearance, that alone is totally worth it. Gimme a 'Veq Veq Hurray'! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Ragnar and DA22

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The point of playing this update is that 0.5 -> 0.6 saves will work. Not to mention Becky's appearance, that alone is totally worth it. Gimme a 'Veq Veq Hurray'! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
How much of a blind fuck am I if I didnt actually notice she changed?

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
so... anyone noticed the Attack on Giants easter egg? I wonder what that show might be about.
and why was Dr stanton saying her surname is Roberts? how many years did pass since that surgery? is it the same person or a descendant?
Carol hadn't being touched for the past 16 years, so does that mean MC and his father got into that accident when he was 4? Did he undergo the triall of the grass?
will @veqvil allow us to speculate about vampires till the last update only to reveal the barons are simply descendants of an extremely rare but superior specis of homo sapiens that was for centuries mistakenly took for vampires?
will the choice between Caitlyn and Mira be the hardest choice in my life?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
so... anyone noticed the Attack on Giants easter egg? I wonder what that show might be about.
and why was Dr stanton saying her surname is Roberts? how many years did pass since that surgery? is it the same person or a descendant?
Carol hadn't being touched for the past 16 years, so does that mean MC and his father got into that accident when he was 4? Did he undergo the triall of the grass?
will @veqvil allow us to speculate about vampires till the last update only to reveal the barons are simply descendants of an extremely rare but superior specis of homo sapiens that was for centuries mistakenly took for vampires?
will the choice between Caitlyn and Mira be the hardest choice in my life?
The surname part I feel like it was like "Nooooo, you dont know me, completely wrong, nuh huh". As to why, no idea, we will hopefully see as the Doc is the girl I like the most together with Mira and Caitlyn.
As for the choice, yes, hardest one no doubt:test2:
Edit: Gotta say it again, my Stanton sign is sick. Thanks so much @Krull

Reactions: Zeeke

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's an easy choice for me - Mira is just too hot. Raven-haired beauty over blond vamp. Oooh, considering all those floating theories, "vamp" is not the descriptor of choice.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
One could make the point, that, considering the dominating concept of submission, "jerkass" is almost a prerequisite.
In healthy BDSM, submission is ultimately about consent to domination and not having it forced. What is depicted in this game is more like gaslighting and abuse. One could make the semantic argument that the "submission" paths in this game might be better labeled as "corruption".
<think there was more in the post, unrelated that I missed so...snip>
Let's just say, the most common trope/portrayal is of a less than cordial personality and that is what, and this is admittedly an assumption, most characterizations of submission relationships portray.
Spoil sports I was getting all ready to wade in and you had to go an have it all explained and then admit your position....
That is why I hate most BDSM in ficiton because so much of it follows the tropes, which reinforced the common misconceptions, which reinforce the tropes...ALL of which I had until I started talking to people in the lifestyle probably only 10 years ago now. The 1st key point that stuck with me was Safe, Sane and Consensual.
And having touched the 'submission' routes in this, I backed out and went the 'love' routes. I agree with Pinesama, it really ought to be renamed 'corruption'.

Yeah, bully the German because he tries to be funny... :FeelsBadMan:
And this ladies and gents, is an example of an oxymoron ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Stick to football and cooking, much more your average German talents. :biggrin: That last is definitely something you Germans should be way more proud of. :evilsmile:

Edit: Agreed forced submission is not submission but coercion and corruption, though if not done to heavily in this game it could lead possibly to a consensual submission. Depends how Veq will choose to handle it, but looks like he is going more the coercion route in the submission path. Ah well maybe we will have some nice real Dom/Sub scenes with Amy and Becky in the love routes. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: UserX

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Barioz Would depend on the quality of your song and singing voice. If comes close to mine it could be considered torture under Geneva laws. :evilsmile: (Now would that be considered coercion if you would force the girls to submit before you stop singing?:p)

How is your work on the walkthrough coming along and how are the coffee reserves?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Barioz Would depend on the quality of your song and singing voice. If comes close to mine it could be considered torture under Geneva laws. :evilsmile: (now wopuld that be considered coercion if you woiuld force the girls to submit before you stop singing?:p)

How is your work on the walkthrough coming along and how are the coffee reserves?
Never said I'm gonna sing. :p
It was more of spontaneous thing. I changed the lyrics of a song and they fitted perfectly. It's in German though.;)
At least Palanto and Veq loved it.

Regarding the WT: I'm trying something completely new, but I'm not sure that writing programs can handle that yet. But if they are capable of it, it's gonna be awesome.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds good considering the walkthrough, look forward to seeing it. Feel free to link the song, my German is absolutely worse as yours, but I should be able to follow it.

Still funny how Germans always change the topic when speaking about German cuisine. :biggrin: (All joking aside but I guess if compare it with the better known cuisines like the Italian and French and their fame, the German cuisine is likely the most underrated cuisine in the world, guess you like to keep all goodies to yourself :evilsmile:)

Reactions: hoeschy

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Sounds good considering the walkthrough, look forward to seeing it. Feel free to link the song, my German is absolutely worse as yours, but I should be able to follow it.

Still funny how Germans always change the topic when speaking about German cuisine. :biggrin: (All joking aside but I guess if compare it with the better known cuisines like the Italian and French and their fame, the German cuisine is likely the most underrated cuisine in the world, guess you like to keep all goodies to yourself :evilsmile:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And stuff like this happens all the time on Veq's discord. So that one buck of supporting is totally worth it. Just avoid this one channel where klx posts...errr...pictures...yeah, let me leave it at this.

Ahh, the good German cuisine. Nothing better than a Mett-Igel, Sauerkraut and onions lol.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I gotta take issue with the qualifier "good". I'll give you cuisine, though.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have to admit pretty good lyrics :evilsmile: and yes I do remember the original song from Munchner Freiheit :p.

I am already a patron of the game Berlioz and bit above 1 USD. I just stay away from messenger apps and sites as much as I can:).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I do think the Germans could definitely promote their cuisine a bit better, even if forget about the rest, just the desserts and breads alone. :FeelsGoodMan:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes