bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I was thinking now, I think I saw a while ago a Mira signature, but I cant find it now.
Any of you fine gentlemen can help?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which means that one, very likely, had never a dom-sub relationship IRL[*], if that one thinks it sums up to: "Being a jerkass/blackmailing/psychologically abusing the other part".
It happens, true. As it happens that persons cheat on their "beloved ones". Neither of these behaviours are strict requisite for the respective relationships, though.

Mind you, I'm fine with one darker and edgier path, I'm just slightly annoyed from it being the only option.

(If we want to explore, then, the fact that in the "love" path the MC will probably eventually have sex with all the girls around, a couple of them being his mom and innocent and naive sis, and this will be accomplished without him being a jerkass, I think this should clarify even more the point of "he didn't need to be a jerkass.")

[*] Such relationiship might imply all the usual BDSM stuff, but it might even stop at "one leads, and makes the decisions, the other one follows"

Tautological point. ;)

On the other hand, if convincing a mom and a naive sis to have sex with the MC can be done without the MC being a jerkass, then even convincing them to relinquish more of their freedom, giving the MC control, can be done without him being a jerkass.

Philosophy aside, anyway, mine is just a minor complaint: more the path being called submission where jerkass/forcing might be more appropriate.
You make a convincing argument for a permissive (?) submission potentiality. I must confess, as you suspect, that I have not ever had a dom-sub relationship (other than allowing my girlfriend to keep the place too damn cold), so I can't speak of knowledge about a less "jerky" dom personality.

Let's just say, the most common trope/portrayal is of a less than cordial personality and that is what, and this is admittedly an assumption, most characterizations of submission relationships portray.

Reactions: UserX

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
that I have not ever had a dom-sub relationship (other than allowing my girlfriend to keep the place too damn cold)
This forum need a like with the laugh icon, as in FB. :)

(Anyway my comment migth be seen as a compliment to the story: I got attached to the NPCs so I felt bad for being -via the MC- a jerkass to them)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
the cutie at the hospital's reception desk.

and @Barioz there are changes in the 0.05 version depending on the specs chosen. I played all paths with skip seen text enabled and there were plenty of unskippable bits of dialogue.
I know Kuko. ;)

There are even more bits I know of, but the quickguide is for the purpose of showing a general way through 0.5.

By the way: does anybody know how I can enter the darn basement? o_O

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
does anybody know how I can enter the darn basement?
didn't you write it in the guide? convince mommy to return home, borrow her keys and open the basement (massage scen should start)

anyone thinks JJ's couisin (the one that could teach us about hacking) will be by chance a hot chick?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
didn't you write it in the guide? convince mommy to return home, borrow her keys and open the basement (massage scen should start)

anyone thinks JJ's couisin (the one that could teach us about hacking) will be by chance a hot chick?
I think he was joking, but with Barloz, who can tell.

As for the second part...is there ever a game out there with a homely chick? Jeez. Who wants reality anyway.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
.is there ever a game out there with a homely chick? Jeez. Who wants reality anyway
I estimate that at least 70% of people, me icluded, found Lily adorable, even despite her issue. if veq would create the hacker with say average looks, her personality (assuming it's a chick) she would be hawt in my book

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Actually, my point. Lily was quite attractive. The reaction to her was based on her physical attributes other than her face.

I wasn't complaining, per se. I wonder if the 3D software is capable of "plain Jane" looks. I mean, not including proportion changes (weight), disfiguration or just plain scary (witches, demons, etc.). I think that "ordinary" female characters are pretty darn rare.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Basically no one? Thats the point of playing a game?
I'm not sure I totally agree with that. After all, without some semblance of reality, you don't get any immersion. Without immersion, it's "just" a game. These are "visual novels" and the point of most novels is to involve the reader. Even the wildest fantasy and science fiction still build in credibility.

Now, as for the endless physical capacity to have sex with multiple girls without ever getting tired or experience medical side effects? Yeah, I'm okay with that!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
INFO: OLD SAVES DON'T WORK

So what's the point in playing this update? The same thing happened with the last update, if you have to start all over again every new update better to wait for the last version.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes