Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Does the update ended after the movie night with wine? The next day I can't visit mom at the hospital or work at JJ's, in other words, no way to skip the time to have dinner at Baron's.

If the update did end there, I guess the comments about blue and red pills are from a different path, cause I never seen or heard about them in (my) game.

Another quick question, is the right choice to open a romance with Lilly "Would date her if she was normal" or "Help her someone she can trust"?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I think probably MC father is an vampire too, maybe in this game if a vampire fuck you start transforming, and that's why Carol looks so young as well, and why the Barons keep close of your family, because Aiden and the father were friends, so they watch over family and to observe Carol, MC and Amy

probably the father was killed by whoever is threatening the barons forcing them to make Mira impregnate

maybe your family are a bunch of half vampires, that's why you have visions, maybe it was the trip to asia that helped MC to awaken to his powers

well, I guess I went I little overboard with my theories
you went to Asia with your theories lol

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Does the update ended after the movie night with wine? The next day I can't visit mom at the hospital or work at JJ's, in other words, no way to skip the time to have dinner at Baron's.
I've done only the fitness route so I don't know if this matter, but there are 2 other ways to skip time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pills are in a different route, probably Psychology.
Regarding Lilly, I believe that the right choice is the first.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The might of the dreaded Champion of the Dark Gods inspires us all and his gifts we are all so unworthy of!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If you go down the 'love route' with the girls, will the other girls know?
For example: if you pick the 'love route' with both Amy and Becky. Will either of them know the player is sleeping with one another? Or will neither girl characters know you're on the 'love route' with 1 or more girls?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
one of the best games iv played so far ..... keep up the great work you are doing cant wait for next update

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I've done only the fitness route so I don't know if this matter, but there are 2 other ways to skip time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pills are in a different route, probably Psychology.
Regarding Lilly, I believe that the right choice is the first.
I was actually missing the keys from the office, the first time I clicked on that blue book the MC said something about research his father's work, I did that at the computer and I thought I was done with that blue book, so I never bothered to click again thinking that was nothing else there.

After reading some papers from the boxes, it was night time and I was finally able to have dinner with neighbors to get the proper end of the update.

Thanks

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
If the update did end there, I guess the comments about blue and red pills are from a different path, cause I never seen or heard about them in (my) game.
FYI pill choice is a "PSY specific only" in 0.04.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Why is this game such a buggy piece of shit whenever I try to save?

It's been like this since 0.3 with me now. Whenever I save, Ialways get rollback errors. It's fucking infuriating

rene2410

Jul 23, 2017
finally a good game with good story and visuals. and characters too, i also like a wife and a mother game

Legilimens

Jan 12, 2018
They are not vampires. Vampires have no reflection. And they have. :biggrin:

I hope there is no vamp thing..hope there is something interesting.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

It's been like this since 0.3 with me now. Whenever I save, Ialways get rollback errors. It's fucking infuriating
Just a thought but have you considered posting your error screen so maybe someone could see what he problem is?

The game can't be a "buggy piece of shit" or we'd all be having that problem ... we aren't. Either you have a corrupt file or you are trying to play it on a microwave.

Post your error and someone may be able to help you. Posting "why is this happening" doesn't show us what the problem is.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017

old saves are not working, if you try to save on a slot with an old save the game might give you that error

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes