El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Unlike some, i glad to see it doesn't turn yet to a fap contest multi-scenes. The story continues to unfold and characters get more depth, that's cool. For my taste i hope it won't become, as a famous/popular game out here, a sucession of updates where you get random sex scenes after sex scenes just to satisfy the horny crowd...i like the story and the sex is the cherry on top, not the main cake.
For my taste as i said.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What's the point of being modder, uploader, moderator?
you get a badge to feel good about yourself
That's the sound I make every time someone suggests vampires
are they descendants of vlad the impaler? Or perhaps Aiden is an antediluvian. He could fit both Venture and Malkavian

Peeps, what do you think is the real cliffhanger? Amy's awakening or the baron's eye colors? After all veq had to do something with Amy, keeping her unconscious would infuriate teamamy

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
The sound of Awe? More like the sound of Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So amazingly worth the wait. one of the more interesting games and story line I've played in a long time. Not enough ahhs right now but the one currently available was enough to keep me waiting for more. Half the time the audio disappoints me anyway.

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
For those who have played the game a few times i have two questions.

First one, is it best to have the mother submissive or love and for his sister to have love or submissive? Vice versa.
I cannot decide which path to follow with each of the women...

Second one, do i have to choose one path with either the mother or sister and give my attention or does it look like you will have a chance with both mother and sister later on in the game no matter who you chose? In other words do i have to have two saves, one focusing on the mother and other focusing on the sister?

Reactions: DA22

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
First one, is it best to have the mother submissive or love and for his sister to have love or submissive? Vice versa.
I cannot decide which path to follow with each of the women...
Well, this up to you, really. I prefer love routes but it's due to my liking.
In other words do i have to have two saves, one focusing on the mother and other focusing on the sister?
You need three saves. Mother, sister or both are different paths for now. I don't know if there will be possibilities in the next updates to switch between them, but surely not atm.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Im with you on this, hence my absolute liking of DmD as the sex discovery with his daughter is very much part of the journey. same here i love how it's slow progress wrt sex/nudity.

Unlike some, i glad to see it doesn't turn yet to a fap contest multi-scenes. The story continues to unfold and characters get more depth, that's cool. For my taste i hope it won't become, as a famous/popular game out here, a sucession of updates where you get random sex scenes after sex scenes just to satisfy the horny crowd...i like the story and the sex is the cherry on top, not the main cake.
For my taste as i said.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For my taste as i said.
Though I agree with you in principle and think the pacing up to 0.4 was pretty good (still need to play new version:)), to be honest I do think that for example DMD is blue-balling a bit too much and long overall. It does seem to be a theme in many patreon developed games and often looks more like a mechanism to extend the game and development as a real interesting game plot unfortunately though.:FeelsBadMan:

I do hope LAS will not get into a 10 episodes run of Carol going between wanting incest or not. Once a character chooses to be corrupted, it should become to feel normal to them instead as abnormal. If the moral objection would be so strong in them, they would have never made the corrupted choice in the first place :evilsmile:. Corruption once chosen is not a choice you can unmake, it changes you forever.

Edit: Also Carol does feel like someone as I posted before that though likely subconscious made her choice quite awhile ago, so it would not make much sense she would struggle hard and long if MC was willing and eager in a love path in my opinion. Though her suddenly starting to date when MC returns from Asia might have been part of her struggle as well.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have fun writing your post Veq, will be interesting to read it. If no one posted it when back from some activities I need to do, I will post it here.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes