DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just to clean some spots I guess Gomli. :biggrin: Wondering what the now suddenly famous Veq will post about his musings and direction he wants to take the game after his ordeal with last update.

By the way was I the only one that thought that little visit of Amy to Carol's room earlier entailed quite a bit more then just a little sleepover. If so, why does she suddenly go all "Arrrghhhh No" over some similar level play with MC?

Reactions: Gomly1980

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think you need Bounty (TM), in that circumstance (Is that a roll of paper towels in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?)

Reactions: DA22

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
By the way was I the only one that thought that little visit of Amy to Carol's room earlier entailed quite a bit more then just a little sleepover. If so, why does she suddenly go all "Arrrghhhh No" over some similar level play with MC?
No, I thought something was going to happen. I mean, story exposition of Amy's confusion was great - I liked that - but it does feel like a missed opportunity.
As for the "Arrrghhhh No" response, probably because Carol's still in "Full Mom" mode and also penis creepier than *supposedly* innocent daughter. I really dunno on this one, just taking a guess.

O/T: What did you guys name the MC? I usually name the MC something that fits his looks. I this case, I couldn't give him the name "Berk" or "Douche" because he looks like neither of those things. A bit at a loss, I called him "Magicock". Yeah, I had a low point of imagination that day.

Reactions: Aprilsun and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I most of time give them the same name, but Golden eye might work in this game. Or mister irresistible.:biggrin: It is almost like he has honey on his ass the way all those women are after him, though might be that Magicock after all that he makes them dream off as a premonition of the danger they are in from him. :evilsmile::biggrin::p

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
still no walkthough for 0.05 :FeelsBadMan:
Sorry, bro (or sis). Working on it right now. Just takes time with the new stuff I implement. Not to forget the testing.

In the meantime check the quickguide for 0.5 if ya haven't already.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
he looks like neither of those things.
I don't wanna be mean but MC looks like ellen degeneres in certain renders (from the side).

@Ignatz might disagree on this but there's evidence Amy has become a vampire;
1) MC was awakened by a message from father, asking him to continue his job (happens on amy's submission) so he can talk to th dead
2)Amy's spirit woke the MC when Mira dropped him at his house. She was probably dead by the time
3) Amy awoke after 3 nights if you follow @Barioz 's guide to the letter. And she awoke at night.
4) Amy suffered a huge blood loss, so even a small sample of vampire blood could combine with her own.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I think I have sussed it...it's the Dallas ending
It was all a dream, the MC's dad wakes up healthy and hearty married to Oh Carol and pre-kids and after they walk off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
This game is really great. I love the story, characters and the dialogue. Definitely a top game for me.
The art is absolutely fantastic. The only thing I can think of to improve it, is to increase the frame rate for the animations. Right now they're a little choppy.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes