Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Look at the MC's father's picture and think away his facial hair, then look at Dr. Baron. I think they could be related. (or just a lack of model resources)

Reactions: DA22

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't wanna be mean but MC looks like ellen degeneres in certain renders (from the side).

@Ignatz might disagree on this but there's evidence Amy has become a vampire;
1) MC was awakened by a message from father, asking him to continue his job (happens on amy's submission) so he can talk to th dead
2)Amy's spirit woke the MC when Mira dropped him at his house. She was probably dead by the time
3) Amy awoke after 3 nights if you follow @Barioz 's guide to the letter. And she awoke at night.
4) Amy suffered a huge blood loss, so even a small sample of vampire blood could combine with her own.
Big hole in your theory on Amy - if she were dead for three days, the hospital would clearly know (or it's just a really crappy hospital, I suppose). Plus, she no doubt got blood transfusion to replace her lost blood. I'll give you that someone could have mixed "vampire blood" in her IV, but, I'm not gonna buy any further into the theory.

"I will fight vampire theory until death or proven wrong!" (preferably neither, by the way)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the hospital would clearly know (or it's just a really crappy hospital, I suppose)
unless "VIP room" is code for "patient undergoing transformation", and don't forget Dr. Baron was on the scene to administrate "first aid".
Don't be ashamed for fighhting a lost cause, the "flat earth society" will stand with you till the bitter end

Reactions: hoeschy and DA22

Blob

May 7, 2017
@Ignatz might disagree on this but there's evidence Amy has become a vampire;
1) MC was awakened by a message from father, asking him to continue his job (happens on amy's submission) so he can talk to th dead
2)Amy's spirit woke the MC when Mira dropped him at his house. She was probably dead by the time
3) Amy awoke after 3 nights if you follow @Barioz 's guide to the letter. And she awoke at night.
4) Amy suffered a huge blood loss, so even a small sample of vampire blood could combine with her own.
Maybe we've watched different Vampire movies/shows but wtf does any of this have to do with Vampires?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah they call more or less everything a vampire now since some tv shows and books that took some serious liberties with old vampire legends Amusing sometimes, but has nothing to do with evil undead blood sucking soulless vampires.:evilsmile:

Reactions: Mukkie

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
After playing the new update and giving the experience some time to sink in here are my 2 cents about LaS tight now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps.: I have rarely seen a game that got so many people speculating on what is going on. My personal guess is that the Barons are demons.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
4. Will we still be forced to choose between the girls? This seems kind of counterintuitive to sandbox games. When you look at the more famous/ successful ones, you get rewarded for getting as many women as possible in your harem before the game ends.
This isn't a full harem game, Veq has said that from the start.

You will only get 3 or 4 women in a mini harem, never all of them. He hasn't decided on 3 or 4 yet but it won't be more than that.

He already has the story laid out

Mira: She is the only one I can see wanting to take it slower but even her kind of hard to see. Why, easy she seems to do whatever Aiden, her father, is telling her and if he keeps on pushing her towards the MC, she might just do what she is told and give herself to him. Also, why is she able to have sex while Caitlyn can`t? Is she only a half-blood or something?
I don't think you've followed the story at all.

Mira is being told to marry or get pregnant by someone else, the MC is no longer in the discussion. Aiden has found someone for her, Mira hates him but has no choice in it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I simply avoid these kind of conversations where i'd have to get serious about vampires becuase i'm actually quite zealous about them. And what i see here is not vampires. I just deleted a huge wall of text i've just written, proving again to myself that this is something a trigger of mine so i cut it short.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ueberarbeite dich nur nicht indem du mehr planst als du schaffst and das Spiel einfach groesser werden soll als du entwickeln kannst.
.is ok, but give him a chance, to prove you're wrong :)

Reactions: skullker

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
This isn't a full harem game, Veq has said that from the start.

You will only get 3 or 4 women in a mini harem, never all of them. He hasn't decided on 3 or 4 yet but it won't be more than that.

He already has the story laid out

I don't think you've followed the story at all.

Mira is being told to marry or get pregnant by someone else, the MC is no longer in the discussion. Aiden has found someone for her, Mira hates him but has no choice in it.
First: The story was laid out in the original version and I think you can agree that the original idea for the game is gone. Otherwise he wouldn`t have introduced the sandbox gameplay so late. With the change to this also come changes to the story and gameplay. The story has to be told differently in a sandbox in comparison to a VN and also some changes have to be done. In a VN it is very easy to lock players into 1 or 2 LIs but it is as I stated kind of counterintuitive to punish players for trying to "catch em all" in a sandbox game.

Secondly: Not to sound like an asshole but I did follow the story. I replayed the game a few moments ago to make sure that I don`t fuck up when it comes to the story, you are in the wrong. Yes, Mira has a potential husband/guy to get her pregnant, however only Elise (the mother) wants that. Aiden is trying to call it off. To quote him:" Elise we both know that he is an asshole, just compare him to Carol`s son..." He is trying to get the MC and Mira together. At best he is ok with Mira getting pregnant and then leaving the guy but that is it. So, if anyone has found her a potential husband my guess would be Elise and not Aiden. Please replay that section of the game to see it for yourself.

Again I don`t want to be an asshole or anything.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
First: The story was laid out in the original version and I think you can agree that the original idea for the game is gone. Otherwise he wouldn`t have introduced the sandbox gameplay so late. With the change to this also come changes to the story and gameplay. The story has to be told differently in a sandbox in comparison to a VN and also some changes have to be done. In a VN it is very easy to lock players into 1 or 2 LIs but it is as I stated kind of counterintuitive to punish players for trying to "catch em all" in a sandbox game.

Secondly: Not to sound like an asshole but I did follow the story. I replayed the game a few moments ago to make sure that I don`t fuck up when it comes to the story, you are in the wrong. Yes, Mira has a potential husband/guy to get her pregnant, however only Elise (the mother) wants that. Aiden is trying to call it off. To quote him:" Elise we both know that he is an asshole, just compare him to Carol`s son..." He is trying to get the MC and Mira together. At best he is ok with Mira getting pregnant and then leaving the guy but that is it. So, if anyone has found her a potential husband my guess would be Elise and not Aiden. Please replay that section of the game to see it for yourself.

Again I don`t want to be an asshole or anything.
I seem to be the only one here that remembers that the sandbox was always intended for a later patch? Not sure if it was on 0.4 at first or it always was on 0.5, but always intended.
To the point you made earlier about demons, Succubus would kill their partner by having sex, so it might be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Seriously talking about your post, I'm with you but...
You wrote "Twilight vampires are NOT vampires". I agree, and before that saga I haven't read or see nothing describing them in that absurd way, but it added a new perspective.
We have to consider that maybe Veqvil (I hope not) is the new Stephenie Meyer.

Reactions: Ennoch and DA22

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Also, I must disagree with some members who state that they are okay with it taking longer for sex. Except for maybe Mira every girl was introduced to be somewhat sexual. This game wasn`t set up like Life with Mary for example.
So why should she suddenly start to blueball the player.
Because she can come to her sense, hesitate, change her mind, get frustrated, has different ideas? So on and on? No need to count the huge amount of possible answers for that :) What i mean is that things don't have to be linear in this case either. Everyone can have a change of heart for several reasons. I'm not saying i wanna see that happen becasue.. well.. just check my signiture.. but there can be twists and turns in any relatinship. I'd be surpised to hear it from you that this can't be the case of a sexualy frustrated mother who give in to temptation with her son but after her raging hormones soothed she can't start seeing things more realisticly which can mean cockblocking (untill we break her resistance further with methods depending on route).

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I seem to be the only one here that remembers that the sandbox was always intended for a later patch? Not sure if it was on 0.4 at first or it always was on 0.5, but always intended.
To the point you made earlier about demons, Succubus would kill their partner by having sex, so it might be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, sandbox was talked about from the start but people only notice what they want to.

Quite a lot was mentioned early on but someone else always knows best.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I LOVE the story and where is it going, I am excited to see a future update with the girls in the beach, Including The futa is awesome idea and all the women in the game are sexy as hell goodjob mate. Great game My favorite with Milfy City right now

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Because she can come to her sense, hesitate, change her mind, get frustrated, has different ideas? So on and on? No need to count the huge amount of possible answers for that :) What i mean is that things don't have to be linear in this case either. Everyone can have a change of heart for several reasons. I'm not saying i wanna see that happen becasue.. well.. just check my signiture.. but there can be twists and turns in any relatinship. I'd be surpised to hear it from you that this can't be the case of a sexualy frustrated mother who give in to temptation with her son but after her raging hormones soothed she can't start seeing things more realisticly which can mean cockblocking (untill we break her resistance further with methods depending on route).
bah.. you alone cause 50% of the traffic of f95zone.com :tf:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We have to consider that maybe Veqvil (I hope not) is the new Stephenie Meyer.
I don't care that it was financially a success but i'd like to have a few unwanted words with dear Stephenie Meyer. But i think she already had enough of those and in her place i'd probably wouldn't care either, she simply targeted a different audience with good marketing sense. Can't blame her for that. I blame her for other reasons that are entirelly geek-ish!:coldsweat:
bah.. you alone cause 50% of the traffic of f95zone.com :tf:
You sooo underrate meXD

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes