Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or, she may simply have an STD. A particularly fatal one. So nyahh to you vamp and demon peeps!

Reactions: kiteares and DA22

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
That's a ridiculous concept .... what a stupid thing to say.

Everyone knows pegasi 52 is where it's at.
please, stop confusing me
so i'm the alien? well, that explains a lot :FeelsBadMan:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
the whole eyes thing reminded me of twilight, maybe the game gets some inspiration from it, the golden eyes was when the vampires drank animal blood and red eyes was when they drunk human blood. If they are vampires they are probably different from those from twilight since they aren't cold to touch (MC states that someone he hugs feels hot, don't remember who, I think caitlyn at the hospital), and they can eat normal food as well, can get pregnant like normal human beings, and can walk normally at the sunlight (maybe with sunscreen like at Blade)

I think the barons are more or less like the cullens from twilight, a family of good vampires and Mira needs to get pregnant from some vampire overlord to help the family be let in peace. The father is even a doctor exactly like the father in twilight was. Caitlyn probably is the only one who drinks human blood, but maybe it's only donated blood

They probably have individual powers like in twilight, Elise can probably see into the future like Alice from twilight, the rest is too early to know
i hope its like you said. very great idea

Oh Hi Mark!

Oct 17, 2016
Ggame takes a long way before sex scenes so if sex scenes (especially with the family) becomes so ordinary we all will be disappointed and that means a big responsibility for the dev.

Also there is one thing for sure, that guy knows how to make some good cliffhanger endings. The moment when MC realizes something is wrong with the eyes of whole family and we pick a choice to ask them about it I thought they would put MC to sleep via food or by attacking but that ending wasn't bad either.

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hyperadvanced technology to keep their body young
few centuries ago using a device to talk with people would get us burned for witchcraft... A good sunblock is still tech. For people that like to enjoy the sun and go on boat trips, the Barons are pale.

Barons are a family of succubus and incubus
That's overplayed... at least 90% of games with supernatural elements have a succubus

Or, she may simply have an STD. A particularly fatal one. So nyahh to you vamp and demon peeps!
@Ignatz are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? Lycantrophy ?

Reactions: kiteares and DA22

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Really like this game. Graphics are good, love how he's not shy and create many renders for just one scene with many head, body and facial movements to create atmosphere and add to characters. Love the sci-fi/fantasy(not sure what to call it) part in the game also.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I see lots of you talk about vampires/succubus etc.. I do not get that. When she said in the pool she cant have sex i got the feeling not with every man but only certain types.. How come Mira or her sister can? His dad was into bio engineering so it stands to reason. Same as to why Lily have that photograph and maybe why she has a medical condition. There is a big connection with the main protagonist and the rest of the players i feel. All because of his dad's doing. I think he (protagonist) have special abilities too.

Reactions: Hadgar and DA22

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I see lots of you talk about vampires/succubus etc.. I do not get that. When she said in the pool she cant have sex i got the feeling not with every man but only certain types.. How come Mira or her sister can? His dad was into bio engineering so it stands to reason. Same as to why Lily have that photograph and maybe why she has a medical condition. There is a big connection with the main protagonist and the rest of the players i feel. All because of his dad's doing. I think he (protagonist) have special abilities too.
Wait what pool scene did i not do everything in this update? Also i hope we get some anal ass eating an a girl squirting.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
When you have dinner with the yellow eyed family, drinking option allows you to choose... you'll see don't want to spoil it here.

Wait what pool scene did i not do everything in this update? Also i hope we get some anal ass eating an a girl squirting.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes