Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
People... A friendly advice... When Caitlyn shows MC the pictures.... look in the background. Dat ass is extra on fire!!!

Reactions: DA22

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
did you bring thr wine from the basement?
Yes Must be something different maybe the perk you picked because i tried like 5 times now an no game happens she just goes to bed. Guess i'll have to wait again for a complete walkthrough

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Anyway to see all the options you picked so you can do the same things sine saves don't work? And i hope the next update saves finally work because this is getting stupid to the point we may have to write down all the options we pick.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I got the pool scene on all specs, the only different choice I had was the option to either comliment or attempt to intimidate Caitlyn

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Anyway to see all the options you picked so you can do the same things sine saves don't work? And i hope the next update saves finally work because this is getting stupid to the point we may have to write down all the options we pick.
Well, that's the plan! But for your case, my biggest guess was that you didn't find her attractive when you met her first.
This would cause catilyn_attraction = False, and therefore let the game know you don't want to have anything to do with her.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, that's the plan! But for your case, my biggest guess was that you didn't find her attractive when you met her first.
This would cause catilyn_attraction = False, and therefore let the game know you don't want to have anything to do with her.
Doubt that is the case i would not have don't that anyway to see if that is the issue?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good to hear you are getting some good help with the game, feeling better again Veq?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Good to hear you are getting some good help with the game, feeling better again Veq?
Haha yeah! I'm 100 percent focused again and working on 0.06! :D Thank you for asking :)

Doubt that is the case i would not have don't that anyway to see if that is the issue?
Hmm, well not sure if you could "hack" into the script and change it by hand for your save... maybe someone knows that.
I looked through the code again and it states: if y_attr (caitlyn attract) == False: she goes away
if y_attr == True: Swimming pool scene :D

you could also ask for another savegame :D

Reactions: DA22 and kiteares

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Haha yeah! I'm 100 percent focused again and working on 0.06! :D Thank you for asking :)

Hmm, well not sure if you could "hack" into the script and change it by hand for your save... maybe someone knows that.
I looked through the code again and it states: if y_attr (caitlyn attract) == False: she goes away
if y_attr == True: Swimming pool scene :D

you could also ask for another savegame :D
I'll see if someone knows how to change it then because i refuse to use other peoples saves don't like it. It makes no sense how it would be no and not yes since i don't refuse woman in these games!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
open console, change the var to your liking, close console and save your game
now you are good to go
(but if your changed var also triggered other vars to change ingame before your current position in the game, you have to scan the script and change them also
i hope that wasn't to incomprehensible :))

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes