Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Was afraid you gonna say that.. I am on mom route and after the first foot message at hospital i go to JJ's work and he gets the oil and throws it in the bin. Only the next day i can actually grab it but then i do not get the option to message her again. SO i had to message her without the oil, WHY cause it's in the damn bin.... aaaargggh.

Any suggestions my good man?

You can use massage oil on Mom (this update) if you've taken the Mom route.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You get two massages of Mom at the hospital. Don't get your oil until you finish the second one (you'll get a clue at that point).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
mmmm, strange ive done almost everything and cannot enter the hospital again, got a call from mom ot say sister is awake and game ends...
Ill replay to see if i get the second message at hospital and get teh clue... then the message at home follows i assume?

You get two massages of Mom at the hospital. Don't get your oil until you finish the second one (you'll get a clue at that point).

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes. Once you do the massage at home, you end your visits to the hospital, so that path closed.

Do a massage, get a clue; do another massage, get another clue. Then follow your previous actions and it should work for you.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ok thx, i think between the two messages at the hospitall i did something wrong as i did get the first clue which was message oil...

Yes. Once you do the massage at home, you end your visits to the hospital, so that path closed.

Do a massage, get a clue; do another massage, get another clue. Then follow your previous actions and it should work for you.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Fortunately, with the skip function, you should be able to get back there quickly.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Saves do work.
Of course they work, but now read the below again which you even "liked" ;)

Yep, it's not like it's a chore to play through your game again, but whatever :)
Plain and simply since Veqvil had to make compatibility changes to all his variables the save games DON'T work anymore even if they seem to load just fine, it would just mean you'd end up with a game that has no variables defined and/or no flags set to the values necessary for later parts of the game, so if you let's say hit the gang guy in the alley, the game won't remember that anymore, so if you get to a point where the game asks: Did you hit the gang guy, it would just crash your game.... so yeah it's a one time thing, now it's all set and it won't happen like that anymore.

Have fun playing, or if it's such a chore for some of you, just stop playing games in development all together.
particularly the part saying: save games DON'T work anymore even if they seem to load just fine

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Okay guys, just hopping in to tell you that the full walkthrough will prolly have 100+ pages as it looks now.

Hope that's okay with you? ;)
Clearly for the gargantuan Amy route this upgrade has. But seriously man, no problem. Looking forward to it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So, yellow-eyed = heavy drinker (jaundice)?
Red-eyed = heavy allergies?

These aren't mythical beings, they're just very unhealthy!
yellow eyes = hepatitis
red eyes = brain hemorrhage or pinkeye

problem solved

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
OH i am so glad i did the message route again.. very nice, as im in love with the mom as it is..
Glad it worked out for you. Yes, quite a few of us follow your interest in Mom. We're just greedy enough to want a nice smorgasbord of the other gals as well.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes